Whitelist Server Chill the Beast: Direwolf20 1.7.10 Modpack Server, All Mods/Items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

imaqtie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Imaqtie
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: I have been playing minecraft for I think over 3 years now but I am still rather new to the whole feed the beast style of minecraft. But I am enjoying it so far. :)
Type of Minecraft player you are: I am the building type of player
How long you plan on staying: Quite a while as long as it stays fun for everyone :)
Cool pics/optional extras:
Skype(Optional): I can send it in private if u really need it.

Soulus64

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Imaqtie
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: I have been playing minecraft for I think over 3 years now but I am still rather new to the whole feed the beast style of minecraft. But I am enjoying it so far. :)
Type of Minecraft player you are: I am the building type of player
How long you plan on staying: Quite a while as long as it stays fun for everyone :)
Skype(Optional): I can send it in private if u really need it.
You've been whitelisted

t3hSUrge

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: t3hSurge
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: Too long.
Type of Minecraft player you are: Walking Wiki
How long you plan on staying: Long while, if it's not laggy/unplayable.
Cool pics/optional extras: Any picture I would post here would be cool, and I'd avoid asking for my optional extras if I were you.
Skype(Optional): Couldn't possibly be the same as my IGN

Aleksander Langlie

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: RootLG
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: 3 uears, 2 years modded
Type of Minecraft player you are: love tech, casual player
How long you plan on staying: as long as I enjoy playing on the server
Skype(Optional): can give it online

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Donmyster
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: Since 1.2.5 Challenge map... since then I've been playing modded straight !
Type of Minecraft player you are: I like to think that i know most if not all the mods but don't we all ? I am an artict modern styled build who may be a bit excessive !
How long you plan on staying: As long as the server is friendly and can handle all the fun we will be having...
Skype(Optional): Will PM if needed as i prefer not to share it in a public place.

saphiredragon89

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Saphiredragon89
How long I've played: Since beta
Type of Minecraft player: Someone who finds somewhere far away to build until what I'm making is ready to show off.
How long I'll play: Until I burn myself out

Lordofthebricks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lordofthebricks
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: Since august 2010, 2 of those years with ftb / atlauncher
Type of Minecraft player you are: builder / explorer
How long you plan on staying: Until i get bored because there is no one to play with.
Cool pics/optional extras: i usually take pictures but with so many modpacks they are scattered across many folders :S
Skype(Optional): i dont use it anymore

Gonza_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Gonza_
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience:I have been playing minecraft since 2010, I started playing modded minecraft in 2012 :V.
Type of Minecraft player you are: I like to make big buildings, trying to combine diferentes mods making all look nice :p; i like to explore to :D
How long you plan on staying: As long as possible
IdbsJs5.png

s8KO8je.png
p48LW6G.png
iTZRq.png

PV0oLEP.png

s0KFEh0.png
Skype(Optional): gonz-06

Adz999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Adz999

How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: Quite a few years. I use to host a direwolf20 1.7.10 server with regular players but i got board and want to play with a new environment.
Type of Minecraft player you are: i Am into the technical mods and am a very good builder ( i realised who vain that sounds hah but its true so i dont care )
How long you plan on staying: however long i can :)
Cool pics/optional extras: N/A
Skype(Optional): adam.creed987

Last edited:

haydosjr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: haydosjr_0932
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: Ive played since alpha and I played alot of modpacks around the time when the first Mindcrack modpack was around
Type of Minecraft player you are: I like to go really hard and try to automate everything but this time i want to get into magic mods more such as thaumcraft and blood magic
How long you plan on staying: Hopefully for a very long time, depends how well the server operates
Skype(Optional): matt.hayden32

Iddias

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iddias
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: been playing since beta i dont know what number
Type of Minecraft player you are:Serious, every day player
How long you plan on staying:As long as you'll have me

Keeshe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KeesheK
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: 2 years experience with Vanilla and FTB
Type of Minecraft player you are: Builder and novice, learning mods with a friend, Hollowfires
How long you plan on staying: Long as the server works? I guess?

Soulus64

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RootLG
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: 3 uears, 2 years modded
Type of Minecraft player you are: love tech, casual player
How long you plan on staying: as long as I enjoy playing on the server
Skype(Optional): can give it online

IGN: Donmyster
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: Since 1.2.5 Challenge map... since then I've been playing modded straight !
Type of Minecraft player you are: I like to think that i know most if not all the mods but don't we all ? I am an artict modern styled build who may be a bit excessive !
How long you plan on staying: As long as the server is friendly and can handle all the fun we will be having...
Skype(Optional): Will PM if needed as i prefer not to share it in a public place.

IGN: Saphiredragon89
How long I've played: Since beta
Type of Minecraft player: Someone who finds somewhere far away to build until what I'm making is ready to show off.
How long I'll play: Until I burn myself out

IGN: Lordofthebricks
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: Since august 2010, 2 of those years with ftb / atlauncher
Type of Minecraft player you are: builder / explorer
How long you plan on staying: Until i get bored because there is no one to play with.
Cool pics/optional extras: i usually take pictures but with so many modpacks they are scattered across many folders :S
Skype(Optional): i dont use it anymore

IGN:Gonza_
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience:I have been playing minecraft since 2010, I started playing modded minecraft in 2012 :V.
Type of Minecraft player you are: I like to make big buildings, trying to combine diferentes mods making all look nice :p; i like to explore to :D
How long you plan on staying: As long as possible
IdbsJs5.png

s8KO8je.png
p48LW6G.png
iTZRq.png

PV0oLEP.png

s0KFEh0.png
Skype(Optional): gonz-06

IGN: Adz999

How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: Quite a few years. I use to host a direwolf20 1.7.10 server with regular players but i got board and want to play with a new environment.
Type of Minecraft player you are: i Am into the technical mods and am a very good builder ( i realised who vain that sounds hah but its true so i dont care )
How long you plan on staying: however long i can :)
Cool pics/optional extras: N/A
Skype(Optional): adam.creed987

IGN: haydosjr_0932
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: Ive played since alpha and I played alot of modpacks around the time when the first Mindcrack modpack was around
Type of Minecraft player you are: I like to go really hard and try to automate everything but this time i want to get into magic mods more such as thaumcraft and blood magic
How long you plan on staying: Hopefully for a very long time, depends how well the server operates
Skype(Optional): matt.hayden32

IGN: iddias
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: been playing since beta i dont know what number
Type of Minecraft player you are:Serious, every day player
How long you plan on staying:As long as you'll have me

IGN: KeesheK
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: 2 years experience with Vanilla and FTB
Type of Minecraft player you are: Builder and novice, learning mods with a friend, Hollowfires
How long you plan on staying: Long as the server works? I guess?
You've all been whitelisted