CheeseMonkey's MindCrack Server [1.4.6 MindCrack][White List]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

LukeWinter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JamieWIII
Why I want to Join: I have looked for a good FTB mindcrack server, and I wanted to join this one because it has a chill enviroment and good community.

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Lharoi
Why you want to join:seems like a fun server to play at.. and i like playing with other people with ftb/minecrack and ssp got boring fast ;)

z0m8135

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application
Ingame Name: z0m8135
Why you want to join: I like to create things, help others and learn from others as well.

blackbisector

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: kentperrier
Skype: I don't use skype, but I'll create one if it's required
Why you want to join:I have been looking for a whitelist sever to play on for a bit, as all the public ones I join, I have to build in a small 8x8 square with huge castes, built by founders, all around me

gusgillis1

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: gusgillis1
Skype: (if you want to be able to contact me) Sorry, No Skype
Why you want to join: I want a small community server to have fun off and relax, knowing its a friendly server. :)

Oh, and are you accepting whitelist apps now?

yoda2014

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:yoda2014
Why you want to join:there is so much lag on the public servers so it would be nice with out lag thanks

gog3219

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: gog3219
Why you want to join:because ive been looking for a mindcrack server for a month or so.

TheCakeHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: TheCakeHunter
Why you want to join: I've been looking for a good FTB server and now I found it, looks pretty cool and fun.

TFighter14

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: TFighter14
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a good server to play mindcrack FTB on, and your server seems great for that!

H5N1

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:h5n123
Why you want to join:I would like to enjoy exploring the modpack without the fear of getting my work griefed/lost in the process, and would also like to meet new people.

ChaseNetwork

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: ChaseNetwork
Why you want to join: a multiplayer zone to play ftb

Pufflez

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application
Ingame Name: Pufflez
Why you want to join:I like playing on a server with a good, small community. I'm a friendly guy and i can help out!

Cory852111

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Cory852111
Why you want to join: I want to play in a server for FTB so I can have fun with others considering I don't like to play solo Minecraft very much. I would like a properly organized server with amazing and caring staff. Also, I want a server that has no griefing and a good community with players that are nice and considerate for others. I also want to play with my friend GenericX2 that was accepted in this server earlier. He told me that it was a great server to play on and really fun. Another reason I want to join is because I don't know a lot about the mods in FTB so I want a community that is willing to help me learn.

poklok44

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Poklok44
Why I want to join: Looks like a fun server and would be a great friendly community!

DigitalRooster

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Lsc60
Why you want to join: For multiple reasons i havn't been able to play FTB on servers for a period of time where i could actually acomplish something (mostly because they've been terrible) I'm in the same boat as poklok44 above me.

iammatt24

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: iammatt24
Why I want to join: I have been looking for a server with a good community to play with my friends and im hoping this will be the one! :D Im with the two above me :)

Mariosam123

Jul 29, 2019
Hi There

Ingame Name: Mariosam123
Why I Want To Join: I Love Mindcrack So I Would Like To Be In A Great Peaceful Server.
Hope You Acept Me
Bye

crasherT

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: crasherT
Why you want to join: im looking for a small whitelisted server that has good and friendly people that i can play with and make friends with.

reddbull

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:GhastlyCrokilla
Why you want to join:Im tired of playing alone :( i want to share my inventions with other players