CheeseMonkey's MindCrack Server [1.4.6 MindCrack][White List]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Cryophilic

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Cryophilic
Skype: zack.shanklin (I'll provide email to if white listed)
Why you want to join: want to build on a good server without any annoyances like griefers, chat spammers, etc. Plus I haven't even had a fun experience yet on ftb bc every server I have been in is extremely buggy

snipkilla5510

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:19david2
Skype: (if you want to be able to contact me) ill pm it if its really needed
Why you want to join:i just started playing the mindcrack mod pack and i love it so much i want to play on a server.

ttrocks21

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: ttrocks21
Why you want to join: i recently lost all stuff i had on a server and i would like a new start on a different server :D

GenericX2

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: GenericX2
Why you want to join: I would love to join with my Friend Tehflippzy21 we are looking for a server that will love us like we love it and have a no greif system and stop people from just being a bother i would just love to play with my friends and make new friends teach people about mods they may not understand since im a big fan of Direwolf20 and i know alot about the mods i wanna play with people who are there to learn and teach and help not players who just come to destroy and bother.

Fernando

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: pitufin2
Skype: (if you want to be able to contact me) fernandorodriguez45
Why you want to join: I have been wanting to join an FTB server and this looks like a good one.

Jess

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: tehflippzy21
Why you want to join: I would love to join with my friend Genericx2. We are looking for a good server that doesn't contain a lot of spam and we like to play instead of being tortured (griefing). i love meeting new people and helping people out and i want a server that i can keep for more than a month or two without someone ruining it for me.

aidanlol88

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:aidanlol88
Why you want to join i want a cool little minecrack to play with peapole and i think that cause its a little server there will be freindly peapole

WilliamWebsterV

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: TrUe_DiCtIoNaRy
Why you want to join: I really want a white listed no griefing server that has good staff and i can play with my friend on (Friskyapple)

friskyapple

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm CheeseMonkey and I'm the owner of a new server that has just recently been created.
This is a whitelisted server and there is an application form that can be filled out.
The aim of this server is to create a small community that are willing to play together and help each other out. The server will be starting new and there is the possibility of having a community hub at spawn for sharing resources and machines.
PVP has been turned off.
You are welcome to build anywhere that is 100 blocks away from the spawn area.
The server is running at the current version that the client is.

The spawn point:
2012-12-28_030032_zpsaecd0dc6.png
IP: 85.236.101.12:29065

Rules
  • No griefing of any kind.
  • Do not steal from other people.
  • Be considerate of other people's builds.
  • Do not flame other people.
Whitelist application

Ingame Name: friskyapple
Skype: (if you want to be able to contact me) reecesmith121
Why you want to join: I want to join a white listed no griefing sever so i can play with my friend and not have problems with rule breakers!

Lisa_Fugo

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Yuri_Cloudford
Why you want to join: i am looking for place to play the mods on and have fun with others, maybe learn some more things about the mods.

hottstuff8398

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: hotstuff8398
Why you want to join: i am tired of getting griefed no matter how far i go fron spawn an no matter how deep i build. public servers have to many griefers and spammers i hope to find a great server with a friendly and trust full comnuity

Bobodamonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application
Ingame Name: bobodamonkey
Skype: (if you want to be able to contact me) I have none, sorry.
Why you want to join: I want to be able to join a server where I can actually interact with people, it's lonely in a single player world. I also would like to join a smaller server due to the lack of griefing and it's not as hard to find resources to start out with.

CraxyDude

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application
Ingame Name: CraxyDude
Why you want to join: I want to join because i've long waited to get into a server and make a good community. I've played tekkit in a long time, (since yogs made their buildcraft mod review video. I really wanna make cool stuff together with others and have fun :)

PixelBlocker

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: PixelBlocker
Why you want to join: I love mods. I hosted a lot of private servers on my own computer for me and some friends but it gets boring. I wanna have some fun and play with others. I played mods way before tekkit so I have a lot of experience.

dethboykill

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: dethboykill
Skype: (if you want to be able to contact me) Pm if needed
Why you want to join: i want to join because i want a server with not many people because the moor people the moor unwelcoming the server gets.

Noxinum

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Noxinum
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a nice server with a good community

kaikalii

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: kaikalii
Why you want to join: I am quite tired of playing FTB by myself, so I have turned to SMP. I have pretty good knowledge with Forestry, ComputerCraft and Thaumcraft, and I would really like to be part of a community again as I haven't played SMP in a while.

provooker

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Provooker
Why you want to join: I have already played on a couple servers and got griefed everytime. I also didn´t like the fact that there were so many people but none of them actually communicated with each other.
That´s why I´d like to play on a server with a rather small and nice community.

jeopmax

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: jeopmax
Why i want to join: I want to join because i want to play with other people not just myself.