CheeseMonkey's MindCrack Server [1.4.6 MindCrack][White List]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm CheeseMonkey and I'm the owner of a new server that has just recently been created.
This is a whitelisted server and there is an application form that can be filled out.
The aim of this server is to create a small community that are willing to play together and help each other out. The server will be starting new and there is the possibility of having a community hub at spawn for sharing resources and machines.
PVP has been turned off.
You are welcome to build anywhere that is 100 blocks away from the spawn area.
The server is running at the current version that the client is.

The spawn point:
2012-12-28_030032_zpsaecd0dc6.png
IP: 85.236.101.12:29065

Rules
  • No griefing of any kind.
  • Do not steal from other people.
  • Be considerate of other people's builds.
  • Do not flame other people.
Whitelist application
Ingame Name:
Why you want to join:

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Ryan784
Why you want to join: I am looking for a nice, laid back and small community/Mindcrack Server! The bigger Servers tend to not be as welcoming - so I hope to join one that is smaller and whitelisted so Griefing won't be as common place.

harmy7

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: harmy7
Why Would you like to join the server?: Id like to play with the FTB mindcrack pack and master all the mods. Id like to share my knowleg and impress others with itmy builds.
do you have experience with the mods?: I have a lot of experience played tekkit since the beginning watch direwolf20 everyday and try to watch a lot of random spotlights.
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) Never bin bannend, no reason to.
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: 8/10
timezone/country you live in: 1+ Amsterdam Nederland

Harry.T.S

Jul 29, 2019
I am 16 years old and my IGN is F1yb0yz117
I dont have a skype at the moment, im not much of a talker, but if I get accepted I might make one
I would love to join a small white-list server because i can then make alot of public builds without the fear of their misuse
I would also, with your permission perhaps help you build a nexus and a spawn area for the public builds. Im a pretty good builder and I love to build castle and brick based structures
Please consider me
-F1yb0yz117

shambala

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Whitefang001
Skype: (if you want to be able to contact me): Can pm if needed
Why you want to join: Very familiar with the mods but want to join a community where I can further my knowledge and have fun at the same time. Im excellent at redstone and I am a pretty creative builder.

Tieskeman

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Tieskeman
Why you want to join: Minecraft is most fun when played with others, I guess the same thing goes for the FTB modded Minecraft!

twilightking

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: twilightking
Why you want to join: i want to play with a great group of guys that know what they are doing on the server. I also want to record my adventures/misadventures on the server. my youtube channel is jthe111

Spencer Hall

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: coolaid2222
Why I want to join: Because I really wanted to play on a private 1.4.6 Feed the Beast server that could cradle a community on the server.

colecapps

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:colecapps
Why you want to join: Because Im looking forward to be able to build some crazy machines and meet new people

Earther

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:Earther
Why you want to join:Single player is boring, there's no point to it really, SMP you can build with others, show your stuff off, have inspiration from other's work.

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, thanks for applying. I have added the following to the whitelist:
  • ryan784
  • harmy7
  • f1yb0yz117
  • whitefang001
  • tieskeman
  • twilightking
  • coolaid2222
  • colecapps
  • earther
I'll look forward to seeing you ingame!

craio95

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:craio95
Why you want to join:I want to be able to use the awesome mods FTB offers in company of other peoples
Other info: Playing minecraft since indev, played a lot of Tekkit (untill recently discoverd FTB), have lots of server experience as owner, learning programmer, know how to handle myself around computers, very sociable.

Zupermuz

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Zupermuz
Why you want to join:I have been looking for a server where i can just go and play... i have a problem in singleplayer because it gets boring when there is no one there :/

GearForge

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: GearForge
Why you want to join: I enjoy playing Minecraft with mods, and wish to play on a server to create amazing things with others.

TheChipsDude

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application
Ingame Name: TheChipsDude
Skype: (if you want to be able to contact me) Ill give u my skype name if I get whitelisted (not guna post on a forum for everyone to)
Why you want to join: I like small communities that are packed together and I dont enjoy playing giant servers where everything is so un even and unorganized

Stdbc02

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Stdbc02
Skype: (if you want to be able to contact me) If I'm white listed I will let you know.
Why you want to join: I have been messing around with FTB for several weeks and the Mindcrack pack is really interesting me. I have been messing around in single player and non white listed servers and I was hoping to join a community where I don't have to worry about getting griefed. I am an electrical engineer irl and would really like to use this to help out a FTB community.

LegendHx

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: LegendHx
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a small, active community to play on since single player is boring and playing multiplayer on a big server is frustrating.

Majorbolo

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: MajorBolo
Why i want to join: I have been looking for ages for small white listed server i can use turtles on.

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, thanks for applying. The following have been added to the whitelist:
  • craio95
  • Zupermuz
  • GearForge
  • TheChipsDude
  • Stdbc02
  • LegendHx
  • MajorBolo
I'll look forward to seeing you on the server!
Also I will not be accepting any more applications for whitelisting however, if space becomes available I will start accepting again.