Whitelist Server ChaoticRaid.com | Direwolf20 1.0.23 | Whitelist | New Map | Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

MentallyHere

Jul 29, 2019
Age (13+ Only): 30
Minecraft User Name: MentallyHere
Country (Time Zone): EST
FTB experience: Started FTB mod packs a couple weeks ago.
Why you would be a good member of this community: I'm always willing to help others gather materials for builds, or help them with the build.
Additional Notes: Looking forward to meeting you all in game. Hopefully.

Reactions: PanMan

PanMan

Jul 29, 2019
Hey when u get on you can team with me and another guy if you want... I only have about 1 hour under my belt :)

PanMan

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah idk it's 10 pm where he is so maybe.. I'll tell him to check the fees if I see him online

MentallyHere

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah. Was playing some mods from the AtLauncher before, but I'm still learning some of the mods. Usually I play vanilla, but wanted a change. I've watched Direwolf and others stream this modpack on Twitch.

PanMan

Jul 29, 2019
I'm familiar with matt the mods but this is my first time using morph and hats which are already 2 of my favorite mods in the modpack

Status
Not open for further replies.