Whitelist Server ChaoticRaid.com | Direwolf20 1.0.23 | Whitelist | New Map | Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IOwnTheInternet

Jul 29, 2019
ChaoticRaid.com is a Non PvP FTB direwolf20 pack server.
This server has just reset its map on the 8/11/2014 and is a whitelist only server. This is a small community based server that is ready to grow. The server is run by my Admin and I.

Server Rules:
  • No PvP ( Unless in the Arena or agreed on by both parties ).
  • No Stealing.
  • No Griefing.
  • No Cheating
  • Respect Others.
  • No Scamming.
  • Play Fair.
  • Quarries to be only used in Mining Age and when possible use EnderQuarry and surround area with Fence.
  • Build at least 300 blocks from spawn.
Server Staff:
  • Owner: IOwnTheInternet
  • Admin: CrustlessSolid0
Application Format:
Age (13+ Only):
Minecraft User Name:
Country (Time Zone):
FTB experience:
Why you would be a good member of this community:
Additional Notes:

Last edited:
Reactions: PanMan

infizl

Jul 29, 2019
Age (13+ Only): 18
Minecraft User Name: infizl
Country (Time Zone): est
FTB experience: since it came out
Why you would be a good member of this community: i know quite a bit about the mods and i like to communicate with others
Additional Notes: uhhh never know what to put here

Justyn8144

Jul 29, 2019
Age (13+ Only): 16
Minecraft User Name: Justyn814
Country (Time Zone): Eastern
FTB experience: Ive been playing ftb for awhile now and want to try out a private server.
Why you would be a good member of this community :I'm always willing to help people out and respect rules
Additional Notes: Here is my skype justyn_hudson

IOwnTheInternet

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the server hope you enjoy your stay with the other members!
Age (13+ Only): 16
Minecraft User Name: Justyn814
FTB experience: Ive been playing ftb for awhile now and want to try out a private server.
Why you would be a good member of this community :I'm always willing to help people out and respect rules
Additional Notes: Here is my skype justyn_hudson

The Snipe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft User Name: XiledSniper
FTB experience: Been playing it awhile
Why you would be a good member of this community: I always help out by building a workshop for new players
Additional Notes: I think that's about it

EnderWheatly97

Jul 29, 2019
Age (13+ Only):12, but will turn 13 in a few months
Minecraft User Name: tom3519
Country (Time Zone): America (Eastern Time Zone)
FTB experience: Have played ftb unleashed, ftb monster, ftb ultimate, and dw20
Why you would be a good member of this community: I am very social, I will help people out, and I will be glad to play with other people on the server
Additional Notes: do you have a teamspeak?

IOwnTheInternet

Jul 29, 2019
Age (13+ Only):12, but will turn 13 in a few months
Minecraft User Name: tom3519
Country (Time Zone): America (Eastern Time Zone)
FTB experience: Have played ftb unleashed, ftb monster, ftb ultimate, and dw20
Why you would be a good member of this community: I am very social, I will help people out, and I will be glad to play with other people on the server
Additional Notes: do you have a teamspeak?
Thank you for the honesty of your age I can let that slide and no we do not have a teamspeak but everyone has skype from the looks of it. Welcome to the server! IP: ChaoticRaid.com[DOUBLEPOST=1407858771][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft User Name: XiledSniper
FTB experience: Been playing it awhile
Why you would be a good member of this community: I always help out by building a workshop for new players
Additional Notes: I think that's about it
We already have a spawn thank you but your are added to the whitelist welcome!

startrunner

Jul 29, 2019
Age (13+ Only): 15
Minecraft User Name: startrunner
Country (Time Zone): +2
FTB experience: I am moderately experienced with most of the tech-based mods such as IC, BC, CC, etc. but I still have a lot to learn about the other mods
Why you would be a good member of this community: I am friendly and I like helping other players. I am pretty good at programming CC turtles and computers and will be happy to build a project with someone else.
Additional Notes: The cake is a lie.

Reactions: PanMan

IOwnTheInternet

Jul 29, 2019
Age (13+ Only): 15
Minecraft User Name: startrunner
Country (Time Zone): +2
FTB experience: I am moderately experienced with most of the tech-based mods such as IC, BC, CC, etc. but I still have a lot to learn about the other mods
Why you would be a good member of this community: I am friendly and I like helping other players. I am pretty good at programming CC turtles and computers and will be happy to build a project with someone else.
Additional Notes: The cake is a lie.
Welcome to the server :D!

CHiN6

Jul 29, 2019
Age (13+ Only):17
Minecraft User Name:TzeChing
Country (Time Zone):+8:00
FTB experience:Have played DF20 , Monster ,i am experienced with most of the tech-based mods as TC, BC, MFR, IC,Factorization,etc . Also,some of the magic mods as thaumcraft ,AM2.
Why you would be a good member of this community:Actually, there are no any FTB servers (maybe few) in my country. So i really want to find a server to play and be sincerely.I am friendly and i like communicating and doing stuff with others.
Additional Notes:sorry for my poor english.

Grimgorg

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Cummunity! Hope you got space for 2 more:)
Age (13+ Only): 21 and 21
Minecraft User Name: Grimgorg, 1frozenice1
Country (Time Zone): Germany
FTB experience: PLayed a lot on our internal server over Tunngle.
Why you would be a good member of this community: Me and my friend played the Direwolf20 pack and made some crazy builds.
Additional Notes: ic2<3
---EDIT----
1frozenIce1 with capital I :S

IOwnTheInternet

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Cummunity! Hope you got space for 2 more:)
Age (13+ Only): 21 and 21
Minecraft User Name: Grimgorg, 1frozenice1
Country (Time Zone): Germany
FTB experience: PLayed a lot on our internal server over Tunngle.
Why you would be a good member of this community: Me and my friend played the Direwolf20 pack and made some crazy builds.
Additional Notes: ic2<3
---EDIT----
1frozenIce1 with capital I :S
Welcome to the server! IP ChaoticRaid.com!

Panclaws

Jul 29, 2019
Application Format:
Minecraft User Name: Panclaws
Country (Time Zone): America, Eastern
FTB experience: Been playing on the direwolf20 pack for a few months now, and i have great experience with most mods.
Why you would be a good member of this community: Because I am a Mature and Peaceful member who just wants a good server to play on.
Additional Notes: I do tend to work by myself on servers but i can sometimes work with others depending on their personality.

Tundras

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tundras
Country(TimeZone): Canada, AST
FTB Experience:I've been playing minecraft now it seems for ever. I moved into Modded Minecraft almost from inception. It really seems like the next logical step in the minecraft world to me. I've bounced it seems from server to server as populations die off and admins let the server leases expire so hopefully this will be a permanant home for the future

IOwnTheInternet

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tundras
Country(TimeZone): Canada, AST
FTB Experience:I've been playing minecraft now it seems for ever. I moved into Modded Minecraft almost from inception. It really seems like the next logical step in the minecraft world to me. I've bounced it seems from server to server as populations die off and admins let the server leases expire so hopefully this will be a permanant home for the future
A Home it is welcome! server IP: ChaoticRaid.com! currently 5 people on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.