Whitelist Server ChaoticRaid.com | Direwolf20 1.0.23 | Whitelist | New Map | Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PanMan

Jul 29, 2019
My computer crashed and won't turn back on so I need to get it fixed, so i won't be on for a little while.

Abuklao

Jul 29, 2019
Age (13+ Only): 16
Minecraft User Name: luisfernando262
Country (Time Zone): Honduras, CST
FTB experience: i've been playing modded minecraft for almost a year now. Played packs like: ultimate, mindcrack, direwolf, tppi and other custom packs
Why you would be a good member of this community: because i like peacefull, mature communities who are based on respect and trust
Additional Notes: nope

IOwnTheInternet

Jul 29, 2019
Age (13+ Only): 16
Minecraft User Name: luisfernando262
Country (Time Zone): Honduras, CST
FTB experience: i've been playing modded minecraft for almost a year now. Played packs like: ultimate, mindcrack, direwolf, tppi and other custom packs
Why you would be a good member of this community: because i like peacefull, mature communities who are based on respect and trust
Additional Notes: nope
Nice application welcome to the server IP: Chaoticraid.com

iGavin11

Jul 29, 2019
age 18 country/timezone: US cent. Username: iGavin11
Looking for a smaller server where I can complete community builds with new coming friends and escape the chaos.
Close friend to new member: revengeful_fish

IOwnTheInternet

Jul 29, 2019
age 18 country/timezone: US cent. Username: iGavin11
Looking for a smaller server where I can complete community builds with new coming friends and escape the chaos.
Close friend to new member: revengeful_fish
Welcome! IP ChaoticRaid.com Hope you and revengeful_fish have fun.

malv

Jul 29, 2019
Age (13+ Only): 18
Minecraft User Name: iTeddd
Country (Time Zone): U.S est
FTB experience: ive been playing ftb for 1 and 1/2 years
Why you would be a good member of this community: I believe I can be helpful to the community, im a friendly guy, people would love to have a friend like me and i can build huge bases which will be awesome xD and as I said before i will help people.
Additional Notes: Hope you accept me !

Status
Not open for further replies.