Chaos in Wolfville Game Thread!

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Recap time!
  • @RJS didn't vote yesterday! He lost his grace smite!
  • Eruantien was lynched! He was a villager!
  • Nobody was killed last night!
Next time, I'm definitely adding mechanics to both require and encourage kills. Because this is getting ridiculous. Sending out PMs now.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Goddamnit, I always assume that the end of day is later with you Murican GMs. Well, I guess we work down the list of potential wolves that Vike identified, so vote Nojr.

Ah dammit, Someone Else 37 was killed by a villager. So now it changes everything.
Just out of interest, how do you know this was a villager kill and not a wolf kill?

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Goddamnit, I always assume that the end of day is later with you Murican GMs.
For reference, my games usually end at noon PST. This translates to 8 PM in britain, and 6 AM in australia as well as being hella convenient for my schedule. Just in case you were wondering.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Goddamnit, I always assume that the end of day is later with you Murican GMs. Well, I guess we work down the list of potential wolves that Vike identified, so vote Nojr.

Just out of interest, how do you know this was a villager kill and not a wolf kill?
I didn't, however I thought it was a stupid thing for a wolf to PM me and admit he killed three people so I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway

Because I killed him...

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Ok, I'm voting 016Nojr.

He admitted to killing someone every night and when I asked him to stop there was no kill.
I don't think he's wolf, or he would had voted for someone else other than Pyure on D1. And I doubt he would had told you about his nightly killings either.

Vote Lethosos, I was watching him last night and he didn't visited anyone during the night - I'm taking a wild guess that he's a wolf.

Vote Sora, because VikeStep list
I'm sure I have mentioned this before but I was the first person to go with Vike's vote on RealKC and has also been giving my options about the players so far. I also kinda defended you when Vike gave out his list, although I never really finished what I was trying to say >_>

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Vote njor.

Been killing off villagers most of the game. Mind you, I'm fine with someone else taking out the herpa-derpas, but killing off the named ones is a big no-no.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
I am just trying to state that @VikeStep said "A villager killed SomeoneElse", has anyone else said that they killed SomeoneElse? No... Only I have..