Chaos in Wolfville Game Thread!

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
First and foremost, I updated the rulesheet yesterday pointing out you can use your power on yourself, but you cannot vote for yourself. Therefore, I counted realKC's self-vote as invalid so his vote defaults back to SE37. Just so y'all know for the future. So let's get down to business!
  • RealKC was lynched! He was a wolf! That's two for two folks!
  • SpwnX got ganked! He was a villager!
  • SE37 got ganked! He was a villager!
Sending out results in PMs now. Also noticed I updated the player list to reflect the dead.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Can I antismite VikeStep @goreae??
Dis guy. I still think Fred's a wolf, Vike may be proven but he can make mistakes. Fred responded to me as if he hadn't checked the thread. Only a wolf would know EVERYTHING that made them look like a villager, as a wolf would've done it TO look like a villager, whereas a villager would do it because they ARE a villager.

vote frederikam

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
OH MY GOD GUYS I JUST REALISED HOW STUPID WE ARE. I'll let you work out why Fred is obviously a wolf just to make you all pay attention
SO37 made frederikam look suspicious so nobody analizes him, that's a good cover as a wolf. vote SO37
This is the highly suspicious post which got RealKC lynched, yes? Who WAS actually a wolf? What is the purpose of this now confirmed wolf's post?

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
OH MY GOD GUYS I JUST REALISED HOW STUPID WE ARE. I'll let you work out why Fred is obviously a wolf just to make you all pay attention
This is the highly suspicious post which got RealKC lynched, yes? Who WAS actually a wolf? What is the purpose of this now confirmed wolf's post?
To distract/mislead us, I suppose.

Good question, though.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Yay good job us. I still have no idea what's going on however, and any information'd be gr8.
Till then, vote cheese.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I'm personally leaning towards Eruantien here

Vote Eruantien

(can we get it three from three)