Chaos in Wolfville Game Thread!

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Eru PM'd me his actions and they were too.... convenient. Not feeling any better about Eru here.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
One of the wolves is in:

016Nojr
Eruantien
SoraZodia
I don't think Nojr is wolf, his vote on Pyure in D1. And I was the first one to go along with your vote on RealKC.

Also I watched frederikam last night and he happened to give Cheese a visit.

Not really feeling too good about Eruantien, he was mostly following the bandwagon last night and his reaction to Vike's list looks like he was trying to stalling for time.

Vote Eruantien

Reactions: frederikam

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think Nojr is wolf, his vote on Pyure in D1. And I was the first one to go along with your vote on RealKC.

Not really feeling too good about Eruantien, he was mostly following the bandwagon last night and his reaction to Vike's list looks like he was trying to stalling for time.

Vote Eruantien
Yep, Sora's clear now

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
So... I see we have a wolf in either nojr or eru.
I can't really read any of them, as they've both only been antismiting and joining bandwagons.
However, this is actually typicasl for nojr, and less normal for eru, so vote eruantien

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019

Vote Eruantien

Alright, as Vike said that leaves you off of the list. I'm hoping the remaining two are the wolves.

I vote Eruantien as well.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Eru-10 for Wolf of the Day.

I see no reason not to yet.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2