Chaos in Wolfville Game Thread!

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
zounds, the feds are onto me. wolfbrothers, murder sgbros!

lol :p

I'll vote sgbros in order to save my hide at this point. Can't vote Cheese because I totally murdered him on D1 last game and that would be a total dick move. Last thing I need is a MurderedVengefulCheese breathing down my neck.

The reason why is because Pyure doesn't make votes to save his hide like that. He will put a vote on sgbros and then come up with a good reason why.

See, to me, it's not the latter bit that smells off. Pyure is generally pretty open about voting to save his hide. The bit above that - the omg you got me bit - that is where I smell fur.

Vote Pyure

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Ack it looks like I'm gonna die. I just want you all to know that you totally just lynched the real investigator.

sorry I couldn't play guys, normally I'd try to get involved and, you know, defend myself. Bad week irl :\

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Okay, I'm going to post the recap then send out PMs. Okay? Okay. That's because I have to send a message to every player in the game and that takes a while. So yeah. Here's what went down:
  • Pyure was lynched! He was The Real Investigator a Wolf!
  • the_j got ganked! He was a villager!
  • sgbros got ganked! He was a villager!

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
One wolf died and there was a total of 4, which leaves 3 wolves able to have taken action last night .. but only 2 villagers were killed?
This means one of four things must have occurred (assuming no villager killed anyone):
  1. The remaining wolf tried to kill Vikestep, but he was immune.
  2. The remaining wolf tried to kill the_j or sgbros after the respective person died.
  3. The remaining wolf hesitated to actually kill anyone.
I suggest we all report our findings to @VikeStep such that he may be able to rule out wolves from villagers.

Last edited:

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
One wolf died and there was a total of 4, which leaves 3 wolves able to have taken action last night .. but only 2 villagers were killed?
This means one of four things must have occurred (assuming no villager killed anyone):
  2. The remaining wolf tried to kill the_j or sgbros after the respective person died.
I suggest we all report our findings to @VikeStep such that he may be able to rule out wolves from villagers.
Rule out the first option.

Reactions: frederikam

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I think next time I'll change the investigator to ditch the immunity power and change his watch to guard. The guard power works just like immunity except it can be targeted to others. It would also get the watch information as well.

Also I just realised that it didn't say in the rolesheet that the investigator gets feedback on anyone who tried to kill him while immune.

Also just so you know, you can use any power on yourself.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
At the risk of looking like a Pyure fanboy, vote sgbros. It's weird to see a third vote on a D1 wagon with minimal reasoning.

From anybody else, I would agree. From sg though? That's just par for the course. I appreciate that sg looked shady at the time, but this post looks pretty shady in hindsight. So, yeah. Due to you looking like a Pyure fanboy, vote Shazam08 for now.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
If anybody watched sgbros or thej, feel obliged to tell who did so aswell to vikestep, preferably in private.

vote RJS for now, just in case i forget.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
From anybody else, I would agree. From sg though? That's just par for the course. I appreciate that sg looked shady at the time, but this post looks pretty shady in hindsight. So, yeah. Due to you looking like a Pyure fanboy, vote Shazam08 for now.
What are you trying to say about sg, man? :p

I can prove that I watched someone last night, though; Ask Vike. It doesn't necessarily make me innocent, I know, but I definitely didn't kill anyone.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I read back through the thread... and Pyure looks pretty wolfy.

I'm not doing this well.

But then I saw this post:
This looks like the sort of thing I do when I'm a wolf. Deduce some facts from public information and post it so it looks helpful.
But this is ostensibly townish. Then again, it's also the sort of thing a wolf-me might tack onto a post when I'm overthinking things.

I may be putting on a bit of tinfoil here, but it's all I've got.
Vote frederikam

I think next time I'll change the investigator to ditch the immunity power and change his watch to guard. The guard power works just like immunity except it can be targeted to others. It would also get the watch information as well.

Also I just realised that it didn't say in the rolesheet that the investigator gets feedback on anyone who tried to kill him while immune.

Also just so you know, you can use any power on yourself.
Would that even be an Investigator anymore then?
For that matter, is the current Investigator even doing much Investigating?