[CHALLENGE] (v4.3-ish 6/7/18) Refugee to Regent Kingdom Building Challenge

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

What do you think of the Serf to Supreme Challenge?

• City Construction Challenge was better!

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • It's okay, but there's definitely room for improvement

Votes: 35 27.1%
  • Give me my Electrics sooner!

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • I enjoy the slow introduction of mods.

Votes: 43 33.3%
  • I wish Element Animation would hurry up with the next episode.

Votes: 24 18.6%
  • I love it!

Votes: 51 39.5%

• Total voters

Monarch_of_Gold

Jul 1, 2015
They're hidden because that's what was voted on (I had a vote at first for which to do next, a few people voted magic with a few other votes elsewhere, so then I set up a vote for what to do for magic, and they voted on a hidden community from a school, a wizard's tower, that, and some other thing). I decided they needed some form of transportation because while the community is hidden, the citizens don't necessarily have to be at all times, so they might want to come out to market, get some materials from the mines, check out books from the non-magic library, so on. I guess in canon they're hidden because not everyone understands magic, and more than a few people have hostile views about it, so they're safer hidden away.

Monarch_of_Gold

Jul 1, 2015
Hey guys! Just popping in to say a few words about a mod I've been trying to get working but just, well, can't.

Y'see, the mod I want to use is one that was, as far as I'm aware, made specifically for high-end machines, so, unless you're running nothing but that mod and its dependencies, you can't really play with it on mid to low-end computers. It sucks, and I've tried speaking with the devs about some of the problems I've had with the mod (it cannot be played with tinker's construct, for example, because for some reason tico makes it absolutely max your ram), and they have been generally unwilling to come up with a solution. In their eyes, it's MY ram that's the problem, here, not the mod.

This upsets me because this is the only mod out there that does what it does. No other mod like it exists and I want to play with it, but not if it can't work within 4 gigs of ram, which I've found is more than enough to support my current modpack. I can play this pack with little to no lag and most definitely no crashes requiring that I press Esc because Ctrl+Alt+Del has failed me.

I don't know what to do. I want to warn others like me with low or mid machines that can't handle it, but I don't exactly want to start a war with them. The best revenge I could think of would be writing my own mod that does something like what theirs does, but for light machines, but I can't code. So I'm stuck.

Does anyone know of good minecraft coding tutorials that don't require me to go through all of the java documentation to learn anything? Your help is much appreciated.

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
Hey guys! Just popping in to say a few words about a mod I've been trying to get working but just, well, can't.

Y'see, the mod I want to use is one that was, as far as I'm aware, made specifically for high-end machines, so, unless you're running nothing but that mod and its dependencies, you can't really play with it on mid to low-end computers. It sucks, and I've tried speaking with the devs about some of the problems I've had with the mod (it cannot be played with tinker's construct, for example, because for some reason tico makes it absolutely max your ram), and they have been generally unwilling to come up with a solution. In their eyes, it's MY ram that's the problem, here, not the mod.

This upsets me because this is the only mod out there that does what it does. No other mod like it exists and I want to play with it, but not if it can't work within 4 gigs of ram, which I've found is more than enough to support my current modpack. I can play this pack with little to no lag and most definitely no crashes requiring that I press Esc because Ctrl+Alt+Del has failed me.

I don't know what to do. I want to warn others like me with low or mid machines that can't handle it, but I don't exactly want to start a war with them. The best revenge I could think of would be writing my own mod that does something like what theirs does, but for light machines, but I can't code. So I'm stuck.

Does anyone know of good minecraft coding tutorials that don't require me to go through all of the java documentation to learn anything? Your help is much appreciated.

Hi @Monarch_of_Gold, I'd be happy to look for you, but one thing I missed in your post is which mod you're talking about. :)

Monarch_of_Gold

Jul 1, 2015
Hi @Monarch_of_Gold, I'd be happy to look for you, but one thing I missed in your post is which mod you're talking about. :)
Kept it vague intentionally, since at the time my emotions were in high gear and i can get stupid when that happens. The mod is Immersive Railroading. Im running a quad-core i7 @ 2.8gHz with 4 gigs allocated (for some reason tests in the past seemed to show that despite having 8 gigs, enabling more than 4 results in an inefficient use of it). I'm able to run some fairly hefty mods and packs (RealWorld is absolutely enormous and 70-mod packs according to the counter do just fine) with minimal lag with this setup, so it seems unlikely to me that my system is the problem. The authors have been unhelpful and have not yet mentioned my problems anywhere. TiCo does not run with it (massive lag) and in general the mod tends to destroy the playability of any pack i throw at it. Maybe you can decide on my issue, or we can simply drop the subject if you cant/its something they refuse to fix and ill stick a warning about it on my challenge page for other players.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
Thanks, I'll drop it in a couple of my packs to see what happens. I have recently been avoiding Tinker's Construct, not because I don't like it, but because I've used it so many times it's getting old for me. But I do have a couple packs that use it as well, so I can test with and without. I'll get back to you later.

Reactions: Monarch_of_Gold

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
I've tried it in my current 1.12.2 pack with around 180 mods listed in it. I usually run at 8gb, and it ran fine, no issues. I then dropped down to 6gb and despite a couple of yellow bars on the top forge loading bar (normally it's green) it loaded and worked fine as well, usually not going above just a hair over 4gb in game.
I then dropped it to 4gb, same 180 mods + immersive railroading. At first, I thought it wasn't going to load, as the loading bar turned red several times. But it did load, and I fiddled around with one of the models to see what would happen:

gsYDblE.png

So I haven't tried it with TC yet, but at least from what I've tested so far, and with a good number of mods also in the pack, it runs decently and as shown in the above pic, it's pretty solidly at 60fps on 4gb.

Reactions: The Mobius Archives

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
Out of curiosity, do you use any particular startup parameters for java in your profile?

The one I used for my 4gb test was this:

Code:
-Xmx4096m -Xms4096m -XX:permSize=256m -Dminecraft.applet.TargetDirectory="C:\Users\[YourWindowsID]\Documents\Curse\Minecraft\Instances\Dadcraft" -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true -Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true -Duser.language=en -Duser.country=US -XX:+UseG1GC -Dsun.rmi.dgc.server.gcInterval=2147483646 -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M

Also, as it probably helped quite a bit during my 4gb test, I should note that I have foamfix-0.9.5-1.12.2-anarchy.jar in the pack.

Reactions: The Mobius Archives

Monarch_of_Gold

Jul 1, 2015
I also have foamfix, and the only part of my java args I changed was the Xmx. Everything else should still be default, but I'll try your settings.

[EDIT] So far the only thing I have done is made sure my args were the default setup and change Xmx to 4096M instead of 4G, as well as adding Xms and setting that to 4096M as well. Once I had the game loaded up once, I changed some of the config options to at least make the creative inventory a bit more friendly (one of my huge hangups) - i.e. using pre-cached icons for stock and parts versus whatever it does normally. So far, this is working.

[EDIT 2] So I just tried dropping in my pack and got an absolutely massive crash. I'm going to go through and try to narrow down what the problem is, since my assumption now is that this is some major mod collision.

[EDIT 3] Alright, so now I've got a whole bunch of ImEn addons thrown in, all of my standard "setup" mods (JEI, One Probe, MapWriter..Tweaks), Buildcraft + some addons, IC2, and an IC2/ImEn compat addon. Still getting 119 FPS, according to the debug screen. So something somewhere is definitely not happy with it, then.

[EDIT 4] Now I'm at the part where I'm not sure I'm going to like the answer. I've whittled it down to 3 possible mods, one of the larger mods being somewhat known in the past to not play with a decent handful of mods (minecolonies).

These mods are:
MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod
Minecolonies
Platforms

Last edited:
Reactions: Senseidragon

Monarch_of_Gold

Jul 1, 2015
Okay, so for any of you that weren't tracking my changes/edits there, it has been deduced that Immersive Railroading is, somehow, hugely incompatible with MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod, causing my RAM to max out so I have to use the Escape key just to get to a point of ending processes. Tinker's Construct works just fine, as does the rest of the pack, now, though the lag I'm experiencing from it is larger than I'd prefer. I may remove platforms just to cut lag.

Thanks, guys!

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
@Monarch_of_Gold, have you considered just using Decocraft 2 instead of CFM? Sure, it doesn't have some of the gimmicky functionality that CFM had, but Cooking for Blockheads has an arguably more functional kitchen, and Decocraft I think pretty well trounces CFM in other areas.

Monarch_of_Gold

Jul 1, 2015
I have, but now I'm worried that having too many mods with fancy models really will crash my whole computer.

Also: Unconfirmed but t̷̨̫̖͕̳͖̬̖̓̿͑̈͠ò̷̱͕̤̘͍̘͜a̵̻̺̤̮̾͛̐̓̌͂ṡ̷̡̢͍̲̘̠̠̥͐̕ṫ̴̨̛̛̜̙̣̄̉̓ may have heard t̶̢̪̞̙̺͓͆͠o̷̗̮̜͛͑̀̈́̐̽̈́a̷̡͉̹̩̭̭͎̐̽̀̾͆̔ͅş̶͔̮̠̈ţ̴̣̪̪̝͚̻͊̈́͌̈́͐̌͗s̸̤͛ of somet̷̨̫̖͕̳͖̬̖̓̿͑̈͠ò̷̱͕̤̘͍̘͜a̵̻̺̤̮̾͛̐̓̌͂ṡ̷̡̢͍̲̘̠̠̥͐̕ṫ̴̨̛̛̜̙̣̄̉̓ planning a siege of t̷̨̫̖͕̳͖̬̖̓̿͑̈͠ò̷̱͕̤̘͍̘͜a̵̻̺̤̮̾͛̐̓̌͂ṡ̷̡̢͍̲̘̠̠̥͐̕ṫ̴̨̛̛̜̙̣̄̉̓ challenge. T̵̨͇̳̙̰͓̩̟͌̋̅͑ò̸̱̱͍̍̾̂̏̀̆̚ȁ̵̻̝̀̏s̶̡͓̙͗̎̓́̚t̴͇̗͋̈͐̒̇͐̀̈́ have unconfirmed t̶̢̪̞̙̺͓͆͠o̷̗̮̜͛͑̀̈́̐̽̈́a̷̡͉̹̩̭̭͎̐̽̀̾͆̔ͅş̶͔̮̠̈ţ̴̣̪̪̝͚̻͊̈́͌̈́͐̌͗s̸̤͛ of what might be going on. T̵̨͇̳̙̰͓̩̟͌̋̅͑ò̸̱̱͍̍̾̂̏̀̆̚ȁ̵̻̝̀̏s̶̡͓̙͗̎̓́̚t̴͇̗͋̈͐̒̇͐̀̈́ may want to t̷̨̫̖͕̳͖̬̖̓̿͑̈͠ò̷̱͕̤̘͍̘͜a̵̻̺̤̮̾͛̐̓̌͂ṡ̷̡̢͍̲̘̠̠̥͐̕ṫ̴̨̛̛̜̙̣̄̉̓ up security around t̷̨̫̖͕̳͖̬̖̓̿͑̈͠ò̷̱͕̤̘͍̘͜a̵̻̺̤̮̾͛̐̓̌͂ṡ̷̡̢͍̲̘̠̠̥͐̕ṫ̴̨̛̛̜̙̣̄̉̓ place in t̷̨̫̖͕̳͖̬̖̓̿͑̈͠ò̷̱͕̤̘͍̘͜a̵̻̺̤̮̾͛̐̓̌͂ṡ̷̡̢͍̲̘̠̠̥͐̕ṫ̴̨̛̛̜̙̣̄̉̓ meantime.

With all that t̴̡̺̪̼̥̪̐ȯ̵̥͚̗̠̤̽̄̈́͐̌͐͊ǎ̸͎͍̝̂̽̐ş̸̱͆͌̽͛̇̄ṭ̸̝̮̫̽ẹ̵̢̛̣͍̪̩͂̈͐̕͝d̷̗͕̤͇́̅̚͜ away, t̷̨̫̖͕̳͖̬̖̓̿͑̈͠ò̷̱͕̤̘͍̘͜a̵̻̺̤̮̾͛̐̓̌͂ṡ̷̡̢͍̲̘̠̠̥͐̕ṫ̴̨̛̛̜̙̣̄̉̓ guess t̷̨̫̖͕̳͖̬̖̓̿͑̈͠ò̷̱͕̤̘͍̘͜a̵̻̺̤̮̾͛̐̓̌͂ṡ̷̡̢͍̲̘̠̠̥͐̕ṫ̴̨̛̛̜̙̣̄̉̓ -̷̰͊͘-̸͎̳͒-̶̳̖͝-̴̤̆̄-̶̩͌̀ ̶̺̭̀̈[̸̼̥͐r̸̼͆e̵̛̹͍̕d̶͎̓͌â̵̫c̸̪̈t̶̼̄̋e̵̡̍d̶̢̎̽]̸̤̞̈

t̸̡̛̛͓͔̱̲̥̜̯̼̞̞̻͈͚͎̩̹̪̟̗̙̦̬̞̥̙̬̥̹̳͍̩̖͖̜̤̮̙̉̎̋͗̏̽̒͛̋̌̅͆͌͂̽̀̀̽́̐̈́̀͋͋̽̀̒̅̿͒̈̌̕̚͝ͅơ̵̧̨̛͉̱̣̩̰̝͎͕̐̊͆̏͂͛̇̃͐̀̈̇̄̄̾͐͒̔̍͐̈̅̃̓̆̓̉̔͆̈́̃͐̾̆͐̃̐̎̓̿́͐͝à̴̡̨̡̧̛̖̖̩̘͍̗̼̭̱̫̙̭͓̰͍͖͕͓͖̘̺͈͙̋͐̓͛̅̀̇͌͆̽̓̉͌̂̍́̓̏̑͐͆̈͋͑̓̉͊͆̔͑͘̕͜͝s̷̢̱̫̪͓͇̗̪͖͓̱̟̙̲͇̰̜̖͆̓͒̌͊̊̈́̕̚͜t̴̨̢̞̲͔̪͉̟̰̗̣̹̥̺̤͚͔͔̗̠̟͉͖̬͉̞̂̍̉̽̀̅̊̐͐͛́̃̋̐̈͊̿̅͂̇̀͛͗̏̆̀́̀͑͆̕̕͘͘̚͝͠͝ͅͅȩ̸̢̨̧̰͍̜͙͙̝̫̳̬̮̥̼̝̫̤̈̈͊̓̑͗̌̏̀̏̔̀ͅͅͅd̶̨̩͈̝̙̠͎̠̰̥̺̝̫̳̖͙͐͌̀̀̐̉͋͛͛̇͆͗̀̌̅̓̄͑̓̕͜͠͝͠ ̵̳͖̟̦̠̭͂͊̑͛́̋̔̃͆̍̄̕ţ̵̡̧̧͈̤͎̳̻̘̺͉̦̞̯͓͍͖̲̱̮̖͍̬̞͔̟̩̹̟̖̬̥͖̬̥͙̳̍̏͛̈́̆̾͐͆̍̓̐̍͐̊͜͜͝ͅȯ̷̬͈̭͙̦̗͕̬ą̷͔͕̦͕͙̘̦̙͎͍͙͎̟̬̮̃̓̔̌͜s̶̖̫̘͙̘͙̾͑͆̌̃̋ṱ̵̨̢͚̼̬̙͚̦̱̣͕͇̰͓̩͕̥̪̰͙̠̹̼̠̱̠̖͎͇̱̭͉̱̗̦̳̖̬͎̥̺̣̆͊̓̏̓͆̃̂̈́͆̕ͅe̸̗͎̍̈́̑̅̍͆́̆̂̓̋̈́͠ṛ̷̨̢̜͚̜͎̩̹͎͈̯̙̤̣̀̑́̾̓̈̍̍̾̊̌̃̾͆̄̆̍̈̓͆͐̂̋̉̉̓̅̉̏̈̾̀̾̐̿̆̕͝͠͝͝͝ͅ ̴̛͉̹̖͆̔̎̽͌̈́̀̈̇̌͛̃̾͂̂̏̀͊̉̀̾̌͛̇̀̓̂͒̀̿̍̍̎̆̈́͆̂͂͘͝͠͝t̵̢̧̧̧̢͈̬̗̖̰͇̰͖̭͚̳̺͕͖̹̪͉̣͙̗̩̜̜͕̖̙̗̣̥͕͍͇͇̪̼̑̑̀́̅̽̔̉̊͒́͒́̿̈͗͋͘͘̕͠͝ͅô̶̧̧̢̨̠̦̦̤̩̭͈̹̭̙͕͇̲̜̙͍̙̦͈̓͗͑͐̑̄͐̆̽ä̵̧̡̧͕̻̣͎̩͈͚̠̜̯̜̘̩̫̠̼̯̱̠̪͕̟̺͖̯̩̯̱̣͙̳̯̥̲̲̲̳́͆̐̀̆̄̉̈́̈́̓̈́͂͒̋̔̂̿̔̐̽͘̕̕͜ͅͅͅs̴̮͔͚̬̳̠̬̜͋͜ͅt̷̛͓͙̦͊̏̒̅͛̚i̴̧̱̖̘̞͔̪͖̹̦̫͙̣̩̼͕̺͉͚͑͆̈͘͝ͅͅn̷̛̪̮̮͔̭͚̪̙̯̝̣͙͑͛̾̉͐̅͛̍͆̇̓̂͗̕̕ͅg̶̨̛̪͔͎̥̬̰̜͐̅̋͛̇͆̃̋́͑͒̏͌ ̷̭́̈́̈́͝ͅţ̵̛̬̜̙͉̺̃̾̌͑͌͆̓̓̈́́̅̀̉̓̓̀̀͐̑̅͐͊̓̀͊̅̇̆͒̽̄̓́̐̆́͒̿́̌̕͝͠ò̸̧͔̤̫̼͈̝̲̠̪̼̗͔̦͎̰̹̺̹̮̣̝͓̻̳͍̔̀̌͌̅͝a̴̧̧̧̧̛̫̺̺̳̠̟͙̥̮͙̠̜̪̠̻̤̫͚̗̥̥̝̟̰̣͎̪͕͇̲̮̩̘͎͈̺̒͒̋̓̍̓̀́̅̋͘̕͝͝͝ͅͅs̵̛̛̹͇̘̥̮͈̮͍̣̣̜̪͖̦̻̏͂̔̀̐͛͊͂͛̍̎͛̇͌͊͆͛̓̾̕͘̚͜͝͝ť̶̨̢̛͚̞͖͎͙̯͓̙̳̩̹̙̠̻̗͙̗̲̰͍͎̠͎͔̈́̇̈́̐̄̊̎̇͌͑̂͒̿̍̔̽̀́̂̈̋̀̕̚̚͘͝ t̸̡̛̛͓͔̱̲̥̜̯̼̞̞̻͈͚͎̩̹̪̟̗̙̦̬̞̥̙̬̥̹̳͍̩̖͖̜̤̮̙̉̎̋͗̏̽̒͛̋̌̅͆͌͂̽̀̀̽́̐̈́̀͋͋̽̀̒̅̿͒̈̌̕̚͝ͅơ̵̧̨̛͉̱̣̩̰̝͎͕̐̊͆̏͂͛̇̃͐̀̈̇̄̄̾͐͒̔̍͐̈̅̃̓̆̓̉̔͆̈́̃͐̾̆͐̃̐̎̓̿́͐͝à̴̡̨̡̧̛̖̖̩̘͍̗̼̭̱̫̙̭͓̰͍͖͕͓͖̘̺͈͙̋͐̓͛̅̀̇͌͆̽̓̉͌̂̍́̓̏̑͐͆̈͋͑̓̉͊͆̔͑͘̕͜͝s̷̢̱̫̪͓͇̗̪͖͓̱̟̙̲͇̰̜̖͆̓͒̌͊̊̈́̕̚͜t̴̨̢̞̲͔̪͉̟̰̗̣̹̥̺̤͚͔͔̗̠̟͉͖̬͉̞̂̍̉̽̀̅̊̐͐͛́̃̋̐̈͊̿̅͂̇̀͛͗̏̆̀́̀͑͆̕̕͘͘̚͝͠͝ͅͅȩ̸̢̨̧̰͍̜͙͙̝̫̳̬̮̥̼̝̫̤̈̈͊̓̑͗̌̏̀̏̔̀ͅͅͅd̶̨̩͈̝̙̠͎̠̰̥̺̝̫̳̖͙͐͌̀̀̐̉͋͛͛̇͆͗̀̌̅̓̄͑̓̕͜͠͝͠ ̵̳͖̟̦̠̭͂͊̑͛́̋̔̃͆̍̄̕ţ̵̡̧̧͈̤͎̳̻̘̺͉̦̞̯͓͍͖̲̱̮̖͍̬̞͔̟̩̹̟̖̬̥͖̬̥͙̳̍̏͛̈́̆̾͐͆̍̓̐̍͐̊͜͜͝ͅȯ̷̬͈̭͙̦̗͕̬ą̷͔͕̦͕͙̘̦̙͎͍͙͎̟̬̮̃̓̔̌͜s̶̖̫̘͙̘͙̾͑͆̌̃̋ṱ̵̨̢͚̼̬̙͚̦̱̣͕͇̰͓̩͕̥̪̰͙̠̹̼̠̱̠̖͎͇̱̭͉̱̗̦̳̖̬͎̥̺̣̆͊̓̏̓͆̃̂̈́͆̕ͅe̸̗͎̍̈́̑̅̍͆́̆̂̓̋̈́͠ṛ̷̨̢̜͚̜͎̩̹͎͈̯̙̤̣̀̑́̾̓̈̍̍̾̊̌̃̾͆̄̆̍̈̓͆͐̂̋̉̉̓̅̉̏̈̾̀̾̐̿̆̕͝͠͝͝͝ͅ ̴̛͉̹̖͆̔̎̽͌̈́̀̈̇̌͛̃̾͂̂̏̀͊̉̀̾̌͛̇̀̓̂͒̀̿̍̍̎̆̈́͆̂͂͘͝͠͝t̵̢̧̧̧̢͈̬̗̖̰͇̰͖̭͚̳̺͕͖̹̪͉̣͙̗̩̜̜͕̖̙̗̣̥͕͍͇͇̪̼̑̑̀́̅̽̔̉̊͒́͒́̿̈͗͋͘͘̕͠͝ͅô̶̧̧̢̨̠̦̦̤̩̭͈̹̭̙͕͇̲̜̙͍̙̦͈̓͗͑͐̑̄͐̆̽ä̵̧̡̧͕̻̣͎̩͈͚̠̜̯̜̘̩̫̠̼̯̱̠̪͕̟̺͖̯̩̯̱̣͙̳̯̥̲̲̲̳́͆̐̀̆̄̉̈́̈́̓̈́͂͒̋̔̂̿̔̐̽͘̕̕͜ͅͅͅs̴̮͔͚̬̳̠̬̜͋͜ͅt̷̛͓͙̦͊̏̒̅͛̚i̴̧̱̖̘̞͔̪͖̹̦̫͙̣̩̼͕̺͉͚͑͆̈͘͝ͅͅn̷̛̪̮̮͔̭͚̪̙̯̝̣͙͑͛̾̉͐̅͛̍͆̇̓̂͗̕̕ͅg̶̨̛̪͔͎̥̬̰̜͐̅̋͛̇͆̃̋́͑͒̏͌ ̷̭́̈́̈́͝ͅţ̵̛̬̜̙͉̺̃̾̌͑͌͆̓̓̈́́̅̀̉̓̓̀̀͐̑̅͐͊̓̀͊̅̇̆͒̽̄̓́̐̆́͒̿́̌̕͝͠ò̸̧͔̤̫̼͈̝̲̠̪̼̗͔̦͎̰̹̺̹̮̣̝͓̻̳͍̔̀̌͌̅͝a̴̧̧̧̧̛̫̺̺̳̠̟͙̥̮͙̠̜̪̠̻̤̫͚̗̥̥̝̟̰̣͎̪͕͇̲̮̩̘͎͈̺̒͒̋̓̍̓̀́̅̋͘̕͝͝͝ͅͅs̵̛̛̹͇̘̥̮͈̮͍̣̣̜̪͖̦̻̏͂̔̀̐͛͊͂͛̍̎͛̇͌͊͆͛̓̾̕͘̚͜͝͝ť̶̨̢̛͚̞͖͎͙̯͓̙̳̩̹̙̠̻̗͙̗̲̰͍͎̠͎͔̈́̇̈́̐̄̊̎̇͌͑̂͒̿̍̔̽̀́̂̈̋̀̕̚̚͘͝ t̸̡̛̛͓͔̱̲̥̜̯̼̞̞̻͈͚͎̩̹̪̟̗̙̦̬̞̥̙̬̥̹̳͍̩̖͖̜̤̮̙̉̎̋͗̏̽̒͛̋̌̅͆͌͂̽̀̀̽́̐̈́̀͋͋̽̀̒̅̿͒̈̌̕̚͝ͅơ̵̧̨̛͉̱̣̩̰̝͎͕̐̊͆̏͂͛̇̃͐̀̈̇̄̄̾͐͒̔̍͐̈̅̃̓̆̓̉̔͆̈́̃͐̾̆͐̃̐̎̓̿́͐͝à̴̡̨̡̧̛̖̖̩̘͍̗̼̭̱̫̙̭͓̰͍͖͕͓͖̘̺͈͙̋͐̓͛̅̀̇͌͆̽̓̉͌̂̍́̓̏̑͐͆̈͋͑̓̉͊͆̔͑͘̕͜͝s̷̢̱̫̪͓͇̗̪͖͓̱̟̙̲͇̰̜̖͆̓͒̌͊̊̈́̕̚͜t̴̨̢̞̲͔̪͉̟̰̗̣̹̥̺̤͚͔͔̗̠̟͉͖̬͉̞̂̍̉̽̀̅̊̐͐͛́̃̋̐̈͊̿̅͂̇̀͛͗̏̆̀́̀͑͆̕̕͘͘̚͝͠͝ͅͅȩ̸̢̨̧̰͍̜͙͙̝̫̳̬̮̥̼̝̫̤̈̈͊̓̑͗̌̏̀̏̔̀ͅͅͅd̶̨̩͈̝̙̠͎̠̰̥̺̝̫̳̖͙͐͌̀̀̐̉͋͛͛̇͆͗̀̌̅̓̄͑̓̕͜͠͝͠ ̵̳͖̟̦̠̭͂͊̑͛́̋̔̃͆̍̄̕ţ̵̡̧̧͈̤͎̳̻̘̺͉̦̞̯͓͍͖̲̱̮̖͍̬̞͔̟̩̹̟̖̬̥͖̬̥͙̳̍̏͛̈́̆̾͐͆̍̓̐̍͐̊͜͜͝ͅȯ̷̬͈̭͙̦̗͕̬ą̷͔͕̦͕͙̘̦̙͎͍͙͎̟̬̮̃̓̔̌͜s̶̖̫̘͙̘͙̾͑͆̌̃̋ṱ̵̨̢͚̼̬̙͚̦̱̣͕͇̰͓̩͕̥̪̰͙̠̹̼̠̱̠̖͎͇̱̭͉̱̗̦̳̖̬͎̥̺̣̆͊̓̏̓͆̃̂̈́͆̕ͅe̸̗͎̍̈́̑̅̍͆́̆̂̓̋̈́͠ṛ̷̨̢̜͚̜͎̩̹͎͈̯̙̤̣̀̑́̾̓̈̍̍̾̊̌̃̾͆̄̆̍̈̓͆͐̂̋̉̉̓̅̉̏̈̾̀̾̐̿̆̕͝͠͝͝͝ͅ ̴̛͉̹̖͆̔̎̽͌̈́̀̈̇̌͛̃̾͂̂̏̀͊̉̀̾̌͛̇̀̓̂͒̀̿̍̍̎̆̈́͆̂͂͘͝͠͝t̵̢̧̧̧̢͈̬̗̖̰͇̰͖̭͚̳̺͕͖̹̪͉̣͙̗̩̜̜͕̖̙̗̣̥͕͍͇͇̪̼̑̑̀́̅̽̔̉̊͒́͒́̿̈͗͋͘͘̕͠͝ͅô̶̧̧̢̨̠̦̦̤̩̭͈̹̭̙͕͇̲̜̙͍̙̦͈̓͗͑͐̑̄͐̆̽ä̵̧̡̧͕̻̣͎̩͈͚̠̜̯̜̘̩̫̠̼̯̱̠̪͕̟̺͖̯̩̯̱̣͙̳̯̥̲̲̲̳́͆̐̀̆̄̉̈́̈́̓̈́͂͒̋̔̂̿̔̐̽͘̕̕͜ͅͅͅs̴̮͔͚̬̳̠̬̜͋͜ͅt̷̛͓͙̦͊̏̒̅͛̚i̴̧̱̖̘̞͔̪͖̹̦̫͙̣̩̼͕̺͉͚͑͆̈͘͝ͅͅn̷̛̪̮̮͔̭͚̪̙̯̝̣͙͑͛̾̉͐̅͛̍͆̇̓̂͗̕̕ͅg̶̨̛̪͔͎̥̬̰̜͐̅̋͛̇͆̃̋́͑͒̏͌ ̷̭́̈́̈́͝ͅţ̵̛̬̜̙͉̺̃̾̌͑͌͆̓̓̈́́̅̀̉̓̓̀̀͐̑̅͐͊̓̀͊̅̇̆͒̽̄̓́̐̆́͒̿́̌̕͝͠ò̸̧͔̤̫̼͈̝̲̠̪̼̗͔̦͎̰̹̺̹̮̣̝͓̻̳͍̔̀̌͌̅͝a̴̧̧̧̧̛̫̺̺̳̠̟͙̥̮͙̠̜̪̠̻̤̫͚̗̥̥̝̟̰̣͎̪͕͇̲̮̩̘͎͈̺̒͒̋̓̍̓̀́̅̋͘̕͝͝͝ͅͅs̵̛̛̹͇̘̥̮͈̮͍̣̣̜̪͖̦̻̏͂̔̀̐͛͊͂͛̍̎͛̇͌͊͆͛̓̾̕͘̚͜͝͝ť̶̨̢̛͚̞͖͎͙̯͓̙̳̩̹̙̠̻̗͙̗̲̰͍͎̠͎͔̈́̇̈́̐̄̊̎̇͌͑̂͒̿̍̔̽̀́̂̈̋̀̕̚̚͘͝ t̸̡̛̛͓͔̱̲̥̜̯̼̞̞̻͈͚͎̩̹̪̟̗̙̦̬̞̥̙̬̥̹̳͍̩̖͖̜̤̮̙̉̎̋͗̏̽̒͛̋̌̅͆͌͂̽̀̀̽́̐̈́̀͋͋̽̀̒̅̿͒̈̌̕̚͝ͅơ̵̧̨̛͉̱̣̩̰̝͎͕̐̊͆̏͂͛̇̃͐̀̈̇̄̄̾͐͒̔̍͐̈̅̃̓̆̓̉̔͆̈́̃͐̾̆͐̃̐̎̓̿́͐͝à̴̡̨̡̧̛̖̖̩̘͍̗̼̭̱̫̙̭͓̰͍͖͕͓͖̘̺͈͙̋͐̓͛̅̀̇͌͆̽̓̉͌̂̍́̓̏̑͐͆̈͋͑̓̉͊͆̔͑͘̕͜͝s̷̢̱̫̪͓͇̗̪͖͓̱̟̙̲͇̰̜̖͆̓͒̌͊̊̈́̕̚͜t̴̨̢̞̲͔̪͉̟̰̗̣̹̥̺̤͚͔͔̗̠̟͉͖̬͉̞̂̍̉̽̀̅̊̐͐͛́̃̋̐̈͊̿̅͂̇̀͛͗̏̆̀́̀͑͆̕̕͘͘̚͝͠͝ͅͅȩ̸̢̨̧̰͍̜͙͙̝̫̳̬̮̥̼̝̫̤̈̈͊̓̑͗̌̏̀̏̔̀ͅͅͅd̶̨̩͈̝̙̠͎̠̰̥̺̝̫̳̖͙͐͌̀̀̐̉͋͛͛̇͆͗̀̌̅̓̄͑̓̕͜͠͝͠ ̵̳͖̟̦̠̭͂͊̑͛́̋̔̃͆̍̄̕ţ̵̡̧̧͈̤͎̳̻̘̺͉̦̞̯͓͍͖̲̱̮̖͍̬̞͔̟̩̹̟̖̬̥͖̬̥͙̳̍̏͛̈́̆̾͐͆̍̓̐̍͐̊͜͜͝ͅȯ̷̬͈̭͙̦̗͕̬ą̷͔͕̦͕͙̘̦̙͎͍͙͎̟̬̮̃̓̔̌͜s̶̖̫̘͙̘͙̾͑͆̌̃̋ṱ̵̨̢͚̼̬̙͚̦̱̣͕͇̰͓̩͕̥̪̰͙̠̹̼̠̱̠̖͎͇̱̭͉̱̗̦̳̖̬͎̥̺̣̆͊̓̏̓͆̃̂̈́͆̕ͅe̸̗͎̍̈́̑̅̍͆́̆̂̓̋̈́͠ṛ̷̨̢̜͚̜͎̩̹͎͈̯̙̤̣̀̑́̾̓̈̍̍̾̊̌̃̾͆̄̆̍̈̓͆͐̂̋̉̉̓̅̉̏̈̾̀̾̐̿̆̕͝͠͝͝͝ͅ ̴̛͉̹̖͆̔̎̽͌̈́̀̈̇̌͛̃̾͂̂̏̀͊̉̀̾̌͛̇̀̓̂͒̀̿̍̍̎̆̈́͆̂͂͘͝͠͝t̵̢̧̧̧̢͈̬̗̖̰͇̰͖̭͚̳̺͕͖̹̪͉̣͙̗̩̜̜͕̖̙̗̣̥͕͍͇͇̪̼̑̑̀́̅̽̔̉̊͒́͒́̿̈͗͋͘͘̕͠͝ͅô̶̧̧̢̨̠̦̦̤̩̭͈̹̭̙͕͇̲̜̙͍̙̦͈̓͗͑͐̑̄͐̆̽ä̵̧̡̧͕̻̣͎̩͈͚̠̜̯̜̘̩̫̠̼̯̱̠̪͕̟̺͖̯̩̯̱̣͙̳̯̥̲̲̲̳́͆̐̀̆̄̉̈́̈́̓̈́͂͒̋̔̂̿̔̐̽͘̕̕͜ͅͅͅs̴̮͔͚̬̳̠̬̜͋͜ͅt̷̛͓͙̦͊̏̒̅͛̚i̴̧̱̖̘̞͔̪͖̹̦̫͙̣̩̼͕̺͉͚͑͆̈͘͝ͅͅn̷̛̪̮̮͔̭͚̪̙̯̝̣͙͑͛̾̉͐̅͛̍͆̇̓̂͗̕̕ͅg̶̨̛̪͔͎̥̬̰̜͐̅̋͛̇͆̃̋́͑͒̏͌ ̷̭́̈́̈́͝ͅţ̵̛̬̜̙͉̺̃̾̌͑͌͆̓̓̈́́̅̀̉̓̓̀̀͐̑̅͐͊̓̀͊̅̇̆͒̽̄̓́̐̆́͒̿́̌̕͝͠ò̸̧͔̤̫̼͈̝̲̠̪̼̗͔̦͎̰̹̺̹̮̣̝͓̻̳͍̔̀̌͌̅͝a̴̧̧̧̧̛̫̺̺̳̠̟͙̥̮͙̠̜̪̠̻̤̫͚̗̥̥̝̟̰̣͎̪͕͇̲̮̩̘͎͈̺̒͒̋̓̍̓̀́̅̋͘̕͝͝͝ͅͅs̵̛̛̹͇̘̥̮͈̮͍̣̣̜̪͖̦̻̏͂̔̀̐͛͊͂͛̍̎͛̇͌͊͆͛̓̾̕͘̚͜͝͝ť̶̨̢̛͚̞͖͎͙̯͓̙̳̩̹̙̠̻̗͙̗̲̰͍͎̠͎͔̈́̇̈́̐̄̊̎̇͌͑̂͒̿̍̔̽̀́̂̈̋̀̕̚̚͘͝ t̸̡̛̛͓͔̱̲̥̜̯̼̞̞̻͈͚͎̩̹̪̟̗̙̦̬̞̥̙̬̥̹̳͍̩̖͖̜̤̮̙̉̎̋͗̏̽̒͛̋̌̅͆͌͂̽̀̀̽́̐̈́̀͋͋̽̀̒̅̿͒̈̌̕̚͝ͅơ̵̧̨̛͉̱̣̩̰̝͎͕̐̊͆̏͂͛̇̃͐̀̈̇̄̄̾͐͒̔̍͐̈̅̃̓̆̓̉̔͆̈́̃͐̾̆͐̃̐̎̓̿́͐͝à̴̡̨̡̧̛̖̖̩̘͍̗̼̭̱̫̙̭͓̰͍͖͕͓͖̘̺͈͙̋͐̓͛̅̀̇͌͆̽̓̉͌̂̍́̓̏̑͐͆̈͋͑̓̉͊͆̔͑͘̕͜͝s̷̢̱̫̪͓͇̗̪͖͓̱̟̙̲͇̰̜̖͆̓͒̌͊̊̈́̕̚͜t̴̨̢̞̲͔̪͉̟̰̗̣̹̥̺̤͚͔͔̗̠̟͉͖̬͉̞̂̍̉̽̀̅̊̐͐͛́̃̋̐̈͊̿̅͂̇̀͛͗̏̆̀́̀͑͆̕̕͘͘̚͝͠͝ͅͅȩ̸̢̨̧̰͍̜͙͙̝̫̳̬̮̥̼̝̫̤̈̈͊̓̑͗̌̏̀̏̔̀ͅͅͅd̶̨̩͈̝̙̠͎̠̰̥̺̝̫̳̖͙͐͌̀̀̐̉͋͛͛̇͆͗̀̌̅̓̄͑̓̕͜͠͝͠ ̵̳͖̟̦̠̭͂͊̑͛́̋̔̃͆̍̄̕ţ̵̡̧̧͈̤͎̳̻̘̺͉̦̞̯͓͍͖̲̱̮̖͍̬̞͔̟̩̹̟̖̬̥͖̬̥͙̳̍̏͛̈́̆̾͐͆̍̓̐̍͐̊͜͜͝ͅȯ̷̬͈̭͙̦̗͕̬ą̷͔͕̦͕͙̘̦̙͎͍͙͎̟̬̮̃̓̔̌͜s̶̖̫̘͙̘͙̾͑͆̌̃̋ṱ̵̨̢͚̼̬̙͚̦̱̣͕͇̰͓̩͕̥̪̰͙̠̹̼̠̱̠̖͎͇̱̭͉̱̗̦̳̖̬͎̥̺̣̆͊̓̏̓͆̃̂̈́͆̕ͅe̸̗͎̍̈́̑̅̍͆́̆̂̓̋̈́͠ṛ̷̨̢̜͚̜͎̩̹͎͈̯̙̤̣̀̑́̾̓̈̍̍̾̊̌̃̾͆̄̆̍̈̓͆͐̂̋̉̉̓̅̉̏̈̾̀̾̐̿̆̕͝͠͝͝͝ͅ ̴̛͉̹̖͆̔̎̽͌̈́̀̈̇̌͛̃̾͂̂̏̀͊̉̀̾̌͛̇̀̓̂͒̀̿̍̍̎̆̈́͆̂͂͘͝͠͝t̵̢̧̧̧̢͈̬̗̖̰͇̰͖̭͚̳̺͕͖̹̪͉̣͙̗̩̜̜͕̖̙̗̣̥͕͍͇͇̪̼̑̑̀́̅̽̔̉̊͒́͒́̿̈͗͋͘͘̕͠͝ͅô̶̧̧̢̨̠̦̦̤̩̭͈̹̭̙͕͇̲̜̙͍̙̦͈̓͗͑͐̑̄͐̆̽ä̵̧̡̧͕̻̣͎̩͈͚̠̜̯̜̘̩̫̠̼̯̱̠̪͕̟̺͖̯̩̯̱̣͙̳̯̥̲̲̲̳́͆̐̀̆̄̉̈́̈́̓̈́͂͒̋̔̂̿̔̐̽͘̕̕͜ͅͅͅs̴̮͔͚̬̳̠̬̜͋͜ͅt̷̛͓͙̦͊̏̒̅͛̚i̴̧̱̖̘̞͔̪͖̹̦̫͙̣̩̼͕̺͉͚͑͆̈͘͝ͅͅn̷̛̪̮̮͔̭͚̪̙̯̝̣͙͑͛̾̉͐̅͛̍͆̇̓̂͗̕̕ͅg̶̨̛̪͔͎̥̬̰̜͐̅̋͛̇͆̃̋́͑͒̏͌ ̷̭́̈́̈́͝ͅţ̵̛̬̜̙͉̺̃̾̌͑͌͆̓̓̈́́̅̀̉̓̓̀̀͐̑̅͐͊̓̀͊̅̇̆͒̽̄̓́̐̆́͒̿́̌̕͝͠ò̸̧͔̤̫̼͈̝̲̠̪̼̗͔̦͎̰̹̺̹̮̣̝͓̻̳͍̔̀̌͌̅͝a̴̧̧̧̧̛̫̺̺̳̠̟͙̥̮͙̠̜̪̠̻̤̫͚̗̥̥̝̟̰̣͎̪͕͇̲̮̩̘͎͈̺̒͒̋̓̍̓̀́̅̋͘̕͝͝͝ͅͅs̵̛̛̹͇̘̥̮͈̮͍̣̣̜̪͖̦̻̏͂̔̀̐͛͊͂͛̍̎͛̇͌͊͆͛̓̾̕͘̚͜͝͝ť̶̨̢̛͚̞͖͎͙̯͓̙̳̩̹̙̠̻̗͙̗̲̰͍͎̠͎͔̈́̇̈́̐̄̊̎̇͌͑̂͒̿̍̔̽̀́̂̈̋̀̕̚̚͘͝

W̸̝͊ȅ̴̋͜ ̷͓̱͑w̴̲̑ḯ̶̦̰l̸̢̹̍l̶͕̓ ̴̦͇͂̎c̵̙̻͘o̸͍͑n̶͎̾͝t̶̥̔r̵̭̆̏ͅo̵͓͋͛l̸̗͝ ̷̦͉̾y̴̟͍͝o̸͇̦̓ù̶̪̎

Reactions: Lethosos

Monarch_of_Gold

Jul 1, 2015
We have the woman called Monarch in our possession. She is currently translating for us, and explaining the plan for world domination she has laid out here.

We will provide you with information regarding payment for her return at a later time.

Monarch_of_Gold

Jul 1, 2015
The calculation machine you call a tablet is working fine, that was simply a result of our interactions with it, which is why we needed a human.

Monarch_of_Gold

Jul 1, 2015
Attention: You will notice that the woman captive's guide for world domination (at https://www.minecraftforum.net/foru...the-toasted-fantasy-toast-build-challenge-1-0) now has a section for captives.

If you want us to return Monarch, you must do one of the following on or before April 1st, 2018:
  1. Build a functional toaster house signifying your love for your new overlords and send us a picture of it by posting it here or in the thread for world domination
  2. Build a functional house out of toast and send us a picture
  3. Build a representation of one of the captives, using the provided images for reference
If 3 humans complete this challenge, we will submit and return her on April 2nd.

Good luck.

The Toastee Overlords

PS: The rest of the captives will be added at a later date.

Reactions: Lethosos

Monarch_of_Gold

Jul 1, 2015
Allow us to clarify -- build the house using wood and other brown blocks. It must be functional. This can be done in what you guys call "creative".