Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
I've watched a lot of Zax's videos, he never did use the levatator shortcut =P

slowpoke

Administrator
Team Member
FTB Founder
Jul 29, 2019
By the way I am interested in your feedback on the actual map now that its been around for a bit, so any comments good or bad are appreciated.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
By the way I am interested in your feedback on the actual map now that its been around for a bit, so any comments good or bad are appreciated.
I honestly think the ladder puzzle was way too long and where I'm sure most people's runs died. It took me 40 minutes on my first attempt where everything else was relatively a breeze.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
And we have a verified winner. Congatulations to zax0ng for the fastest recorded time. Also, a nod to all the other players who took part in the competition. There were some very impressive runs here.

Reactions: VikeStep

slowpoke

Administrator
Team Member
FTB Founder
Jul 29, 2019
I am totally blown away with the level of competition I think the lead changed 3 or 4 times just yesterday leading into the end.

zax0ng

Jul 29, 2019
I think my body is tired but my mind is awake. Or vice versa. It is just becomes morning 3 hours ago. @@

zax0ng

Jul 29, 2019
I have changed the run itself to public. Rendering post commentary as we speak!

P.S: Awkward when most people is sleeping now. >< @@

Reactions: VikeStep

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Just watched your run zax. There are two places that I knew of shortcuts which you didn't take which can save around 5 seconds total. First one is that the levitator puzzle can be skipped to halfway through it by jumping behind where the initial levitator is. Second is in the castle you can take the platform that takes you up after you take the wool and it will put you high enough to fall and die meaning you don't need to wait to die in lava. Overall good run and can't wait to see any improvements

zax0ng

Jul 29, 2019
Just watched your run zax. There are two places that I knew of shortcuts which you didn't take which can save around 5 seconds total. First one is that the levitator puzzle can be skipped to halfway through it by jumping behind where the initial levitator is. Second is in the castle you can take the platform that takes you up after you take the wool and it will put you high enough to fall and die meaning you don't need to wait to die in lava. Overall good run and can't wait to see any improvements

Didn't know about the half levitator skip. Think I missed the upwards platform because it became behind me. Didn't really notice it >< I think my mind became older my 10 years as well LOLS @@

Last edited:

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
There are many upward plates, but there happens to be one to the right of the button on the last platform. (I believe, might be a diferent side)

Niko_Bellic_3

Jul 29, 2019
Congrats zax, and I recommend a mental challenge for pax east 2015 and an Intel i7 4790k as a prize, if there is a competition like this for pax east.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
We might be changing a few things up, but the main map is going to be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.