Challenge map - Win a Nvidia GTX 980

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
This contest is now closed. Provisionally the winning time is 00:09:43 subject to moderator approval. The winner will be contacted via forum PM and email to claim their prize within 14 days.

Full results to follow. Thanks for entering everyone!

Revvilo

Jul 29, 2019
Why would dis happen to meee.... I spent a whole month.. tryna-win that dang card.... but then at the eeend, I lose it allllll........
GG GF WP Grazzelz and Congoratz to the winner

Revvilo

Jul 29, 2019
And now i don't want to see this pack or the map again for the rest of my life. hehe ;)

FennekMaster

Jul 29, 2019
GG! Props to the winner and you are a speedrunning god! P.S When I see how this is done I'm gonna feel like an idiot. But still GG.

zax0ng

Jul 29, 2019
I think I may have had a chance but I absolutely sucked at the ladder section

There's a way to do ladder jumps. Personally gonna do a post commentary on this event with a run (on my channel)*Is this counted as advertisement? :O*

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Final verification will be up to the contest sponsers of course. However I will say that in my eyes we did have a legit 9:43 run as Captainnana has mentioned. My guess is that final results will be known by the end of normal UK waking hours tomorrow.

However, feel free to discuss the contest freely at this point. We have enough submissions that there *will* be a winner from them.

FennekMaster

Jul 29, 2019
The second I see how the run is done I'm gonna try beating it P.S I know that the contest is over but I like to do speedruns.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
My route for anyone interested: (12 minutes was my sum of best segments ):

1. Road block puzzle
2. Twilight forest area
3. Glass maze (die, teleport to helix)
4. Helix
5. Factory (teleport to helix)
6. Castle (die)
7. Hedge maze
8. Temple drop (underneath levitators)
9. Levitators
10. Beehive
11. Road to nowhere (disappearing path)
12. Pirate ship
13. Zeppelin
14. Skull rock
15. Archery
16. Ladder monolith (die and submit wool)

zax0ng

Jul 29, 2019
The second I see how the run is done I'm gonna try beating it P.S I know that the contest is over but I like to do speedruns.

I think it's definitely possible to beat that timing. That's if there's no mistakes at all and the RNG is in your favour.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, there is a jump from levitator to hive?
Basically you jump on top of the wool that has the lamp for the levitator puzzle. Then you jump onto the nearest wall and a bit of jumping later you can get right to the Beehive. Try it with night vision on

Status
Not open for further replies.