Caught exception from GenDustry (gendustry)

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
B

BlastoYT

I just disabled Gendustry and launched it again.

Attachments

• crash-2018-08-16_18.15.54-client.txt
    38.1 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
B

Bear_Stream

I've also had this issue. Has anyone come up with a solution for it?

R

RanDumSocks

Disabling EU2 loads the game completely. Sent my patebin for disabling Gendustry but can't post links because I am new so...

S

Steven Liu

So is this something we have to wait for the dev team to fix?

M

mijiko200

I also have the problem but in "Direwolf20" I have tried several computers, I have even formatted mine and those of my friends and it does not work. I think the problem is in "gendustry" also "forge" tells me to delete "FoamFixAPI" or change it to "FoamFixAPI-Lawful" I'm about to stamp the computer on the floor.

R

RanDumSocks

Reverted back to the earliest 1.8 (7/14/18) release of EU2 from 1.8.2 (8/3/18) and back to 1.6.5.5 (10/12/17) of Gendustry from 1.6.5.8 (1/2/18).
Crash at Gendustry at the usual spot
Pastebin ID: wZHPtv3R (since I can't post links)

F

fancywhale

A solution I've found is by switching to the JAR launcher in the twitch settings instead of the native launcher.

S

Sithalo

I was fixing to post that myself. fixed my friends n mines gendustry atm3 crashes.

O

OmNomPlaysGames

I am having the same issue. There was no windows update involved in my experience. I am using the Twitch app to install the FTB Revelation mod. It worked perfect last night, and now today it is dumping at GenDustry.

I tried disabling GenDustry, and it dumps farther down the line at Extra Utilities as someone else noted. Not like I expected it to work with GenDustry disabled as I would assume there are cross dependencies.

Tried completely wiping the install, and reinstalling with no luck.

@Pyure | Here is a crash report with GenDustry disabled.
The game crashed whilst there was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail
Error: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderExceptionModCrash: Caught exception from Extra Utilities 2 (extrautils2)

Attachments

• FTB Revelation - Crash Log - No GenDustry.txt
    53.7 KB · Views: 129
O

OmNomPlaysGames

@Pyure | Here is a crash report with GenDustry enabled.
The game crashed whilst there was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail
Error: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderExceptionModCrash: Caught exception from GenDustry (gendustry)

Attachments

• FTB Revelation - Crash Log - With GenDustry.txt
    53.5 KB · Views: 137
F

fancywhale

I am having the same issue. There was no windows update involved in my experience. I am using the Twitch app to install the FTB Revelation mod. It worked perfect last night, and now today it is dumping at GenDustry.

I tried disabling GenDustry, and it dumps farther down the line at Extra Utilities as someone else noted. Not like I expected it to work with GenDustry disabled as I would assume there are cross dependencies.

Tried completely wiping the install, and reinstalling with no luck.

@Pyure | Here is a crash report with GenDustry disabled.
Error: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderExceptionModCrash: Caught exception from Extra Utilities 2 (extrautils2)
switching the native launcher to the jar launcher in the twitch settings for minecraft fixed the issue for me

R

Rícho

Its an exception like someone said it is most likely a typo in some of the code. There was an update to the mod which has resulted in a crash it seems. Best option is to just wait for the developers to bring the older version back from this morning or to fix the typo they have created.

GamingWithAGoose

Jul 29, 2019
Just to say. Switching to the JAR launcher in Twitch has worked for me. To do it. Click the arrow in the top right corner of the launcher, then settings, Minecraft, then under "LAUNCH METHOD", change it to Jar launcher instead of Native launcher. Cheers @fancywhale for the solution.

Reactions: Mjor Paine
B

Bathios

Everytime i try and use the jar launcher it just launches mc 1.13. how do i get it to launch the pack i am working in?