Caught exception from GenDustry (gendustry)

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
A

Aristas

Title Caught exception from GenDustry (gendustry)

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack Continuum

Modpack version 1.12.2

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file https://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/802eac95

Details of the issue After clicking play on the Continuum modpack via the twitch app, the minecraft launcher starts up and starts loading the mods. It stop when it loads the gendustry mod and crashes, giving me a GAME CRASH error that says:

GAME CRASH
It looks like you are using an unsupported modified version of the game.
The game crashed whilst there was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail
The game crashed whilst there was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail
Error: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderExceptionModCrash: Caught exception from GenDustry (gendustry).

I tried uninstalling the modpack
Using other versions of Gendustry
Updating Gendustry and the other mods that it relies on

I point it to my java on my c drive version 1.8.0 171 64bit

My husband has a personal server running our game, no issues.
And it is installed on his computer and his game doesn't crash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mollex98
H

HSPuppets

Hi there, apologies for bumping this thread but I recently had the exact same problem. I have tried all the methods listed, changed versions of the modpack and such and no luck on my end either. If there is a solution I'd very much like to know.
Log file: https://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/eb4ccd92

senderfn

Jul 29, 2019
Same problem for me today, yesterday it worked just fine and without changing anything it's broken... Any solutions to this?

B

BlastoYT

My modpack just got an update a few minutes ago, and my modpack is now crashing... I have the same error...

M

McLovin1999

I just installed Revelation, and was able to play for a few hours. I came back just now to play and I am getting the same error with Gendustry. When I disable gendustry (to see if that is the only problem) I am able to load more but then crash due to the same exception error but with Extra Utilities this time/

Reactions: BlastoYT
T

Tenchii

same problem here... since this new added version 2.4.0...
today in the morning everything worked fine but now, every restart crashed the luncher

A

Andriko

Same problem for me on Direwolf20 1.12, I still played a couple of hours ago now when I try to launch the game it crashes as soon it loads Gendustry

H

HalWho

I disabled Gendustry then it gave me errors for Extra Utilities 2. This is on All The Mods 3 btw.

M

Mjor Paine

Same issue here too, worked this morning, Gendustry causes crash this afternoon,
Tried two different versions of Gendustry than the one installed
:
gendustry-1.6.5.8-mc1.12.2 (installed)
gendustry-1.6.5.4-mc1.12.2 (same issue)
and Gendustry-Mod-1.12.1 (same issue)

S

Steven Liu

Sam issue here. Worked Yesterday and crashing today on two separate computers.

B

Bathios

Yep, i could play this morning and this afternoon, it was broken after an update
I had the exact same issue. I am the owner of a server, and have been playing all morning. One of the other members starts throwing this error, and i figured i would restart and see what happens. Now i can't get back in at all.

M

Mjor Paine

FTB revelation which uses the same (gendustry-1.6.5.8-mc1.12.2.jar) also crashes at the same place

S

Syndrmoine

Same, any chance you all had a windows update last night ? I did and since then I can't launch it

R

RainbowPi

I have the same issue with the Revelations 2.3.0 pack, if I delete Gendustry, I then run into the ExtraUtilities issue, deleting that then prevents any startup.