Can't find GregTech Matter Fabricator

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

I_am_Jens

Jul 29, 2019
So, I am playing on the FTB Monster pack with GregTech installed. I can craft all GregTech machines just fine, and they all work just fine. However, when I search NEI for "matter fabricator", it doesn't show up. The mass fabricator DOES show up and CAN actually be crafted - with the GregTech recipe. I went through all the config files, searching for anything that could have something to do with the matter fabricator, but found nothing. Furthermore, I was pumping cobblestone into a bunch of recyclers, and although they were consuming it, the never produced a single piece of scrap - I'm not sure if this is related to my other problem.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
So, I am playing on the FTB Monster pack with GregTech installed. I can craft all GregTech machines just fine, and they all work just fine. However, when I search NEI for "matter fabricator", it doesn't show up. The mass fabricator DOES show up and CAN actually be crafted - with the GregTech recipe. I went through all the config files, searching for anything that could have something to do with the matter fabricator, but found nothing. Furthermore, I was pumping cobblestone into a bunch of recyclers, and although they were consuming it, the never produced a single piece of scrap - I'm not sure if this is related to my other problem.

if mass fab is craftable with GT recipe i assume Greg ditched concept of matter fabricator in favor of new recipe for mass fab.

absence of scrap from cobble is not related to absence of matter fab but it is related to GT, because Greg created blacklist for recycler in cobble is on it. i remember there was even a key to show that list or whitelist...

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019

I do believe Greg added the matter fab into the game in a later version. What GT version are you using. I guess just try to update.

I_am_Jens

Jul 29, 2019
I am using GT version 4.08, which should definitely include the matter fabricator. Since monster runs on MC 1.6.4 I can´t really update it :/ Anyways, good to know that the cobble thing is supposed to be.

I_am_Jens

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, I see, thanks for the clarification. Weird that I couldn't find that anywhere on the wiki :/