Can not localhost a port-forwarded server (thaumcraft problem?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockon

Jul 29, 2019
Me and a friend want to play on a server that I've been trying to host, and I had a lot of issues, but I finally figured out how to port forward the serve, and just as I was signing in from localhost, I got a message saying "Forge mod loader has found world ID mismatches" then a whole line of thuamcraft blocks that are missing. e.g. "ID 1609 (modID: thuamcraft, typeblockJar) is missing" finally after the list of those missing blocks, it says "You cannot connect to this server" Please help me out here, how do I fix this problem. I'm so close to finally getting this server working, its been months since I started trying to do this.

Rockon

Jul 29, 2019
Will I lose my single player save data in doing that? also, I've downloaded the server info about 13 times already, would all 13 times have the same problem if it was the config files causing the problem

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Will I lose my single player save data in doing that? also, I've downloaded the server info about 13 times already, would all 13 times have the same problem if it was the config files causing the problem
Take backups. Daily. Hourly. I'm not even kidding, that one time you think like "meh CBA to take backups nothing's gon' happen" and then the server crashes and world gets 105% corrupted you're gonna kick yourself in the nuts. Multiple times. Within a small timeframe.

Status
Not open for further replies.