FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
*adds "beer waterfalls" to his wishlist*

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
Not dramatically different from water.
bier-e.jpg

Also, why the hell is he using lambda for thermal conductivity? and eta for viscosity? :p

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Not dramatically different from water.
I'll make note of that when I make flaming waterfalls out of moonshine. Does make me wonder if filtered has less vicosity than unfiltered. :p

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

JoshBogs

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, I've got a question for ya, Reika: can hydros be made to turn with fluids other than water (except the really hot ones, for obvious reasons)? Like maybe resonant ender or oil? Not really for anything specific, I just thought it'd be funny to make a hydro go with a stream of petrol or something, lol.

OK, it is implemented.

Awesome addition. Nice turnaround time :D

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Our using finite water is not the same discussion as the hydro generation. Though if the hydro consumed source blocks it'd be really really hard to abuse them on our server. *laugh*

Try using http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...listic-fluids-overhaul-finite-water-and-stuff

Water actually drains.

Your oceans ... you wanted to put a tap down at Y=50, and tap most of the water falling down to Y=2, for 48 blocks worth of fall? Well, much of your ocean will have drained into caves by the time you get that setup built.

I haven't looked at a mystcraft island world yet, but I'm assuming it all drops down the void ...

(Still, makes a deep ocean, single biome world with no caves or ravines a valuable place to set up pumps ... said mod doesn't have any pumps :)

Rubyheart

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think Cyrotheum would work too well, the source block would fall down eventually. Running it with lubricant while feeding it lubricant could be good for a laugh though. Maybe running it with falling lubricant could remove the need to pipe it in?

Maybe not remove, but reduce the amount needed.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
I don't think Cyrotheum would work too well, the source block would fall down eventually. Running it with lubricant while feeding it lubricant could be good for a laugh though. Maybe running it with falling lubricant could remove the need to pipe it in?

RC fluids have no block form.

TomeWyrm

Jul 29, 2019

Actually the source only falls straight down, so all you would need to do is make a cryotheum-fall and it should work.