Mod Feedback [By Request] RotaryCraft Suggestions

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah but you said some sort of flight item not "Make a jetpack you have to fuel with compressed liquified coal fuel and you could even have one fueled by EU".st reli
Unless gravel guns are more of a no brainer idea then I first realized. It wasn't just the gravel gun it was the suggestion of the "shaft junction" too. Both the suggestions are things already in the game.
Maybe I'm wrong but it looked sus.
Good point. When you think about it, that looks like trolling.

Quantax

Jul 29, 2019
A mouse-over tool tip for the Performance engine additive duration similar to the fuel duration one would be nice.

Edit: Oh, and lubricant level info on Transducer right-click for High-Ratio Gear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1M Industries

Quantax

Jul 29, 2019
Are these both not already present?

Not in my game at least. I am using Monster but manually updated your mods to their latest versions (24b, as of few hours ago). Should High-Ratio Gear have a GUI because I am not getting one when right-clicking?

And Coke has no icon/graphics, just a white tile.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com

Demosthenex

Jul 29, 2019
Two minor useability suggestions:

For items like the bevel gear where you choose outputs by color, please place text next to the color indicating the direction (up, down, NWSE).

Can you support TAB for swapping between data entry widgets? (ie: industrial coil)

Polymorph

Jul 29, 2019
You could put a single character on the button itself. Although I suppose a 'better' solution would be to differentiate the different sides of the actual machine by more than just a color in the world, like the commonly used color and shape method used in certain games.

Last edited:

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
You could put a single character on the button itself. Although I suppose a 'better' solution would be to differentiate the different sides of the actual machine by more than just a color in the world, like the commonly used color and shape method used in certain games.
Done.
3CPtXXw.png

OhmsFTW

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Reika, I am not sure if you simply didn't notice the suggestion or what, but a couple of pages back someone suggested a "Hydroelectric Dam" (I'm not sure about the name, as it obviously shouldn't generate electricity). But in real life dams are used to power huge turbines and that could be a really interesting power source in your mod. Maybe it should be a large multiblock, maybe it should only work in a River biome, I don't know! But I certainly thought it was worth your attention, so I just wanted to re-mention it :)

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Hey Reika, I am not sure if you simply didn't notice the suggestion or what, but a couple of pages back someone suggested a "Hydroelectric Dam" (I'm not sure about the name, as it obviously shouldn't generate electricity). But in real life dams are used to power huge turbines and that could be a really interesting power source in your mod. Maybe it should be a large multiblock, maybe it should only work in a River biome, I don't know! But I certainly thought it was worth your attention, so I just wanted to re-mention it :)
This cannot be done with MC water physics the way they are.