Building my base - Starting a new with Infinity!

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
I wont post the update from todays stream as the only thing I did was upgrade my tools and did some mining.
Until I progress a lot further I probably wont post updates that often.
And if you will excuse me there is a SHIT FREAKING TON OF FREAKING MYCELIUM EVERY WHERE!
So probably a bug... world edit probably needed....

Reactions: dragon_fang101

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
okay im probably getting sick got a headace going on atm which is painfull as hell.
I won't be streaming tonight because of that after i feel better its back to the normal scedule

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
It has been a while since I wrote in my log book.
I've been tired, ill and just busy.
In the amount of time I was able to do a lot of work.

HzNS2PM.png

I added some more space or storage to my small hiding hole I am thinking of expanding soon or build a house.

Also I found a interesting recipe which I overheard from the villagers a transmutation table its called.
You can burn items in it and collect EMC and get more items that have less EMC than what you put in.
I build a special farm for this.
First with potatoes then apples and now Im using a cruel but effective way.
Dropping villagers into a smeltery instead of blood they drop a small part of molten emerald which hold a lot of EMC.

TY9uwTb.png

As you can see I had to make a small essence farm I dont know how I know how to make some of the machines some times I just remember things that I forgot.
Also I was able to make a cage that can withstand a wither where I spawn him and can kill him with a mob grinder.
I found the recipe in a tablet I found during mining it apears it can kill the wither in one hit when his shield goes down.
As for the power the auto spawner needed I made a small reactor I knew exactly how to make this from day one and knew it would generate a lot of power.

After I completed building it I passed out not sure from what or how but some one dropped a small note for me on how to create capacitor banks these banks can hold up to 25million! RF!
Most of my energy is stored at the moment and Im going to keep it like that.
The tablet I found mentioned something about charged draconium blocks with require 100Million RF... that is a lot.

After that excitement I thought I need some space for the machines I made so I came up with this small design.

l7V9Oj8.png

intW6qV.png

All the machines are powered by Magmetic dynamo's some how I knew how to make these things and I made a small lava pump which can pump lava across dimensions when hooked up to a ender tank.
It seems to work but I soon want to power it with the reactor I have but that might take a while atleast until I get a home set up.

Lastly I found a rather weird spot not far from my base it seems like some one else is living there but I have yet to meet him.
ca1DepZ.png

Any ways that have been my adventures up until now.

Day 6 - log 3,

Plainside.

Also I will post a tutorial on how to make the emerald farm usefull for EMC but admins will most likely disable that kind of emerald farming haha

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
2015-11-09_21.29.35.png

I was not slaughtering 1000's of villagers for souls or anything haha.
Any ways was a fun stream for me really feeling into it again might do a short afternoon stream tomorrow around 12 in the afternoon GMT +1 Amsterdam.
Not certain about it sadly.
Any ways I did a bit of building and stuff I dont feel like its ready to be a full update thing so just enjoy this sneak peak for now.
I upgraded a few things and well I think im starting to enter into mid maybe even late game.
Any ways untill the next time :3

Reactions: Master_Builder_800