Building my base - Starting a new with Infinity!

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
f91bf47605.png
Small thing but replaced all the stone/ore/resources that were there with grass blocks.
The area looks a lot more welcoming now :)

Reactions: rhn

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Bibliocraft shelves as railings on your bridge? Interesting... Honestly I would be more interested in this thread if you hadnt mentioned that you are building in creative. I hope you turn it off soon...

Reactions: Plainy and rhn

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
Bibliocraft shelves as railings on your bridge? Interesting... Honestly I would be more interested in this thread if you hadnt mentioned that you are building in creative. I hope you turn it off soon...
Ill be turning creative off after everything is build and then i will import some of my resources from the DW20(DW20 pack is fun but gets boring fast).
This was planned from the beginning and to be honest it would be to much of a hassle to collect that much resources for the wall only.

Any ways following @rhn's advice
419f344ca3.png
It looks nice need something else for the windows the current one's are place holders.

c98033cee8.png
Looks nice probably going to do some sky light type as for the windows still experimenting :l

Last edited:
Reactions: Yusunoha

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
:shrug: To each their own. I have resorted to creative mode building a few times in the past and learned that nothing kills my motivation to play quicker. I dont mind cheating in a couple items like Boots of the traveler and a Warp book but other than that I try my utmost to resist the temptation to click that evil button.

Middleclaw

Apr 12, 2014
Building in creative is fine and all but to me, it's a real killjoy that leaves nothing in the way of any sense of accomplishment. But if your fine with it, then all i can do is offer a bit of advice. Don't rely on one texture too much. mix and match them and do not be afraid to experiment. Don't be afraid to tear things down and rebuild. It's your build. Feel free to do what your heart feels. And if your stuck there are plenty of threads here to get ideas from.

Reactions: Plainy and rhn

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
Building in creative is fine and all but to me, it's a real killjoy that leaves nothing in the way of any sense of accomplishment. But if your fine with it, then all i can do is offer a bit of advice. Don't rely on one texture too much. mix and match them and do not be afraid to experiment. Don't be afraid to tear things down and rebuild. It's your build. Feel free to do what your heart feels. And if your stuck there are plenty of threads here to get ideas from.

Yea I know but the rest of the building is gonna be done in survival as soon as i finish up the basement and have imported my stuff from my old save!

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
Well I succsefully transferd from my DW20 pack to Infinity!
Recurrent Complex gave me some problems but its all fixed now.
tomorrow its setting everything back up time and then its normal adventures and building stuff again :D(no creative)!

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
Streaming for a short while till diner so about 1 maybe 1,5hour

Back to streaming! expecting to stream quite a few hours! yay!

Last edited:

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
YAY updates!
7XNkSe2.png

Got my ender lily farm back up!
and trying to get 10, 10, 10 potatoes have weeds disabled because nuisance.
And a small sprinkler set up!

eqrsv9s.png

My glorious base of operations!

2eTLm1r.png

The view from the random chair i have.
Still planning on filling the village up with a few buildings(people may help with this!)

nHp8Tiu.png

This is also my first floor!
A temporary set up untill I get some more resources and will be able to hide my cabels better bit sad that EnderIo conduits arent microblocks any more ;-;

3DMftvH.png

The basement!
Power gen(weird bug with fluid conduit from EnderIO) and my basic storage.
The ender chest imports stuff from my quarry and puts all ores in the diamond chest with a advanced whitelist.
Rest gets imported to the AE system with a import bus.
And 10million RF storage in the middle <3

0p5guVK.png

The bedroom!
Nether, End and Mining age books set up nicely(mining age made in Creative) and a few more chest with my old stuff I have to import to the AE system.
And a Tinker Table from Modular power suits!
MPS isnt officially in the pack but I like this mod so it stays!

aSn1XDu.png

5 1k Drives and 4 4K drives to keep the system up for now.

Well sort of a big update for me will be streaming tonight around 7pm(evening right?) GMT +1
Im going to edit some of the things I currently have to make everything look nicer so i might be doing some building tonight.
Otherwise Im planning on draconic evolution! I have yet to play this mods and am really excited for it!

Reactions: Yusunoha

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
streaming at 1900 GMT +1!
Come join the fun!

Sadly have to cancel the stream real life stuff coming up ;-;
Maybe Ill stream later tonight if i have time

Last edited: