Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
When starting a world, there are various biome options. Is there a particular one that BnB is meant to be played with?

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
When starting a world, there are various biome options. Is there a particular one that BnB is meant to be played with?

in the 1.6.4 version, no. All BoP biomes spawn in default. Though I think cave generation may still be broken in non-default types.

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, so there is no need to set it to BoP, because those biomes will spawn anyway? And doing so actually breaks the came generation? I guess I've been harshing myself extra by setting it to BoP then... And I believe there is a config file somewhere that shows which of the BoP biomes count as what for hunger overhaul, but I can't remember which one it is.

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, so there is no need to set it to BoP, because those biomes will spawn anyway? And doing so actually breaks the came generation? I guess I've been harshing myself extra by setting it to BoP then... And I believe there is a config file somewhere that shows which of the BoP biomes count as what for hunger overhaul, but I can't remember which one it is.
Here you go. Originally posted by Anesos in a earlier post for the record. Look at the bottom of the file.

https://github.com/Glitchfiend/Biom...java/biomesoplenty/common/core/BOPBiomes.java

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to move the map just a smidge down? I like having it on the upper right side, but it covers up the weight thing. I tried moving it to the upper left, but not only did it feel really out of place up there, it then covered up the monster info. So it would be nice to either move it down a smidge, or move the weight info elsewhere.

Teslan

Jul 29, 2019
So I have done some research before coming here, I have yet to find anything.
I had just started a server for my household and local friends. We have been having a couple of issues...
  1. Crafting Wood into Planks shows 2, but gives me 4. (me Only)
  2. Texture bugs on quite a few mobs, armor, and double chests. Edit: Seems to work after a client restart. although happened on more than just my computer
  3. When making food I had gone to create 'Stock' food. It displays the ability to craft but does not return the item.
Any ideas?

DVant

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to move the map just a smidge down? I like having it on the upper right side, but it covers up the weight thing. I tried moving it to the upper left, but not only did it feel really out of place up there, it then covered up the monster info. So it would be nice to either move it down a smidge, or move the weight info elsewhere.

I think this is possible via the margin sizes in the MapWriter config settings if you look in the "Map size and position configuration" spoiler section on the mod page.
Stored here by default but would be slightly different if you're using it in the Blood n Bones pack. The name should be the same but the path will vary depending on where you installed BnB.
%APPDATA%\.minecraft\config\MapWriter.cfg

Franco I.

Jul 29, 2019
Hi fellas,

I would like to share and issue I have in the hopes to get some help or be told the reason why it won't work.

So I added Ars Magica 2 (as per a request from one of my brothers, since we play on a family server all 5 of us)

I've noticed that some of the Essence of [insert element name here] are missing from NEI and if I lookup their recipes they show as " Invalid Item, Thermal Expansion 20257:xxxx " xxxx being any data assigned to the item as per what Item it should/is? the thing is, this appears to happen only for this Item's from Ars Magica 2.

Now correct me if I am wrong but isn't Item ID: 20257 Thermal Expansion Crescent Hammer? if so, how can I fix this problem since I've never seen this interaction happen. (proof of it is having in other mod packs such as: DireWolf20 1.6.4 both TE and AM2) Or is this partly caused by the fact that BnB have tweaked item recipes?

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
Seeing as how this pack is highly tweaked, and because it doesn't support the addition or subtraction of any mods... this probably isn't the place to get help.

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
And that's not to say that there aren't people out that that can and will help you. Just saying that the official forum is not the best place for it.

Cosmology27

Jul 29, 2019
Stupid question, I see cyanite ingots as part of recipes in big reactors, but the recipe comes back in on itself. The only way to make them is with dust, and the only way to make the dust is to pulverize the ingot. Someone mind helping me know how to make them? Thanks!

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
Stupid question, I see cyanite ingots as part of recipes in big reactors, but the recipe comes back in on itself. The only way to make them is with dust, and the only way to make the dust is to pulverize the ingot. Someone mind helping me know how to make them? Thanks!

When you make a basic big reactor it runs on yellorite (or is it uranium... or is it either... it's been a while), and has a byproduct of cyanite. So you have to make a basic reactor before you get into the better for efficient ones.

EDIT: I think in the pack I was making one in yellorite and uranium were interchangeable as fuel, because when you smelted yellorite it became uranium. In this pack though who knows... I wouldn't be surprised if it ran on human souls...