Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

Duplo52

Jul 29, 2019
Just made my first set of Ender chests from over world to dream world on my server with a few friends and had a question. Is it intended that you can only see the inventory that you place in it? Ex: player A puts in blocks of stone but Player B on other side cannot pull them out. It seemed to us that one could only pull things they put in making transferring excessive.

This is the nature of Vanilla ender chests.

Ah thank you I was not used to it as I am only familiar with dire wolf's packs ender chest modifications.

Duplo52

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to go the spirit world randomly? I was exploring, found a village, decided to spend the night on top of a building in the village. Anyway, I'm up top, looking around, trying to spot pumpkins in the distance when the game goes "loading terrain". I wait awhile, the game comes back, I look like I'm in the same spot but all of my gear is gone.

EDIT: Hmm, I guess that is why those 2 apples didn't stack. :)

Yes as it seems you've already found, I do believe there is an apple that puts you to sleep but guarantees a nightmare.

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
I found a VERY easy way to dupe ore dust. Where/how is the best way to report it without letting everyone and their mother know about it?

Demosthenex

Jul 29, 2019
1.0.7 now live on the launcher. This is primarily a bug fix update and AI update.

this includes adding HarvestCraftWaila by squeek and SpecialAI by Toast. SpecialAI is currently an exclusive for BnB and fixes the lag from the old AI routines, and makes them %300 moar evil. beware...

Has Fathertoast released SpecialAI and the new SpecialMobs? I noticed BnB using new versions and I've been trying to fix this lag issue on our Monster server for ages. We even run a cron job to trigger '/cofh killall' hourly to eliminate some of the really laggy zombies.

I located on Twitter Fathertoast releasing the beta 3.0 of SpecialMobs but I can't locate any information on SpecialAI.

Please share if it's open. Thanks!

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
I've been mining in the spirit realm at various low levels for about 4 hours tonite, and yet to see a diamond. What levels are people finding them in the spirit realm?

Demosthenex

Jul 29, 2019
Has Fathertoast released SpecialAI and the new SpecialMobs? I noticed BnB using new versions and I've been trying to fix this lag issue on our Monster server for ages. We even run a cron job to trigger '/cofh killall' hourly to eliminate some of the really laggy zombies.

I located on Twitter Fathertoast releasing the beta 3.0 of SpecialMobs but I can't locate any information on SpecialAI.

Please share if it's open. Thanks!

To reply to myself, I found Special Mobs 3.0 Beta in FatherToast's Twitter feed, and SpecialAI in the Minecraft Forum posting.

Wursti

Jul 29, 2019
1. What are the conditions for mobs to work towards you/light sources? Do they have to see you/the light?
2. Is there a way to mine ardite without adding a mob head to your pick as a modifier?

Krakel

Jul 29, 2019
I found a big glitch. <removed>

This game is so amazing. But the memory leak is so horrible. After 2 hours I have to restart the game completely. All memory was used by java. I think there is one mod designer who made a bad job. :(

Last edited:

ampen

Jul 29, 2019
Nope my base is nowhere near the spawn.
my portal is on the ground away from my base actually
How do you get rid of the gas to get through the invader portal in 1.1.1 then?

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
1. What are the conditions for mobs to work towards you/light sources? Do they have to see you/the light?
2. Is there a way to mine ardite without adding a mob head to your pick as a modifier?

They do not have to see you.

Mine shadow iron and mix it with lemurite to make a shadowsteel pick. Mine until it boosts.

Anesos

Jul 29, 2019
I found a VERY easy way to dupe ore dust. Where/how is the best way to report it without letting everyone and their mother know about it?
Send @Eyamaz a private message here on the forum. It's the "Start a new Conversation" option at the top under your Inbox. And thanks for not posting publicly here.[DOUBLEPOST=1407083387][/DOUBLEPOST]
I found a big glitch. <removed>

This game is so amazing. But the memory leak is so horrible. After 2 hours I have to restart the game completely. All memory was used by java. I think there is one mod designer who made a bad job. :(

Regarding the glitch, I'd suggest you private message that to Eyamaz and probably remove it from the public thread. I'm sure it's not intended. (And I can't think of an easy fix...)

As far as the memory leak, I haven't had any memory problems since like 1.0.5 or so. Not sure what you're seeing but it seems ok on my end now.

Krakel

Jul 29, 2019
@Anesos
I changed my post and created a pm to Eyamaz.

The memory leak could also come from openGL driver for ATI Radeon. I see LPs with memory problems and some without. There is a problem on some systems. :(

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019
does anyone know if poisonous potatoes are broken? ive been trying to get one- picked literally 2000 potatoes and no poisonous ones. any help on this would be muchly appreciated!

I've confirmed that it's Hunger Overhaul's modification of crops that breaks this. It doesn't matter if you left or right click to harvest, poisonous potatoes will not drop.

I propose adding the following recipe to config\minetweaker\BnBVanillaRecipes.cfg

#add recipe for poisonous potato using potato and fermented spider eye
recipes.addShapeless(<394>, [<392>,<376>]);

Reactions: Anesos

larae1929

Jul 29, 2019
thanx rob! :)
I've confirmed that it's Hunger Overhaul's modification of crops that breaks this. It doesn't matter if you left or right click to harvest, poisonous potatoes will not drop.

I propose adding the following recipe to config\minetweaker\BnBVanillaRecipes.cfg

#add recipe for poisonous potato using potato and fermented spider eye
recipes.addShapeless(<394>, [<392>,<376>]);

Anesos

Jul 29, 2019
@Anesos
I changed my post and created a pm to Eyamaz.

The memory leak could also come from openGL driver for ATI Radeon. I see LPs with memory problems and some without. There is a problem on some systems. :(
Thanks. I hope he doesn't remove the glitchy item because of this little issue.. ;)

I'm running an Nvidia card, so possibly could be an ATI issue and I wouldn't see it.

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks. I hope he doesn't remove the glitchy item because of this little issue.. ;)

I'd found the same glitch a week or so ago and was looking for a way to fix it before I got sidetracked by the potato issue... It might be fixable via bnbtweaks. Shouldn't be too hard to disable that feature all together, but I'd rather not do that. Removing it only for that certain instance is a little tougher.

[DOUBLEPOST=1407090770][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mind private messaging me the glitch?

done