Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

Zavvias

Jul 29, 2019
Thnx for quick response. So now only i need to get bonemeal somehow. I found 2 mutandis in village chest but it will not do the work :/
Ok found solution. Crafting 9 white dye/white stained sapplings into bonemeal bag and then uncrafting it into 9 bonemeal resolves bonemeal issue in spirit world :)

Reactions: Anesos

Altrocity

Jul 29, 2019
A couple of simple questions.

First off, is gas worth actually trying to collect? So far I've just been igniting it to get it out of my way. I mean from when I can tell, it's main use would be for a gas furnace or gas lanterns. If I use the smeltery most of the time, no need for the furnace, and I can equip a torch just as easily as a lantern and it doesn't run out. Any uses I'm missing?

Second, when it comes to Hunger Overhaul, is the growth of plants biome specific by name (forest is very specifically only a forest biome), by general type (forest includes ender forest, jungle, and rain forest), or by climate (such as the bees from forestry)? I have a nice little base going on in a grasslands biome, but was wondering if I should look at moving so that my plants will grow better.

We used it to light our tunnels by using precious glass/bottles and gasworks fans and tank. The gas in the lanterns expire thus leaving you with a dark tunnel after awhile unless you're constantly refilling it. honest opinion, it's not worth the hassle, just burn it up. To be fair I've never tried the gas powered stove, could be nice early game, but not a reliable.

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
I like how redwoods aren't such a godsend anymore. With a falling axe it's easy to get packpacks of logs.
-Can't make them into sawdust in a crusher
-Sawmill now gives 3 plank and 1 sawdust for a log. (any log).

Dragon_Mind

Jul 29, 2019
I am still playing on 1.1.1, and I can't seem to add the creeper head onto an iron pick. I've gone into a ssp world in creative and the only head I can put on the iron pick seems to be a wither skull, which isn't really helpful to me (even the enderman head doesn't work). If anyone has a solution then please tell me.

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
I am still playing on 1.1.1, and I can't seem to add the creeper head onto an iron pick. I've gone into a ssp world in creative and the only head I can put on the iron pick seems to be a wither skull, which isn't really helpful to me (even the enderman head doesn't work). If anyone has a solution then please tell me.
Yeah, the heads only work up to certain mining levels. At this point to my knowledge your best bet is to go mining and level the pick manualy.

larae1929

Jul 29, 2019
does anyone know if poisonous potatoes are broken? ive been trying to get one- picked literally 2000 potatoes and no poisonous ones. any help on this would be muchly appreciated!

-shhfiftyfive

Jul 29, 2019
does anyone know if poisonous potatoes are broken? ive been trying to get one- picked literally 2000 potatoes and no poisonous ones. any help on this would be muchly appreciated!
i could be wrong, but i was under the impression poison potatoes only come from zombie drops? and i'm not even sure they exist in the loot table in this pack?

larae1929

Jul 29, 2019
they traditionally have come from growing potatoes - I was told 2% drop rate. I cannot get any tho from breaking potatoes and I have been trying

mr_bigz

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I am getting really bad fps when I play like only 5-9 fps so if there is any way I can increase the frame rate plz let me know! thanks!

Sim...

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.3? 1.1.4? 1.2? or wait for a MC 1.7 version.

If I'm looking for a long haul run and don't want to wait too long which way should I go?

mechlsd

Jul 29, 2019
Wondered if we have a update on when the this bug will be fixed?

It concerns the bug where when someone exits the nether or dies in the nether, the server crashes. I have a new piece of info that if another player is in the nether it will not crash. This leads me to believe it is something to do with the unloading of the nether. Can we please have any info on fix, as it's quite annoying to keep restarting the server.

This has only happened since 1.1.3 update. It is a Nitros Paid for server.

Thank you

PS the work-around mentioned about relogging before you exit the nether does not work for us.

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
Wondered if we have a update on when the this bug will be fixed?

It concerns the bug where when someone exits the nether or dies in the nether, the server crashes. I have a new piece of info that if another player is in the nether it will not crash. This leads me to believe it is something to do with the unloading of the nether. Can we please have any info on fix, as it's quite annoying to keep restarting the server.

This has only happened since 1.1.3 update. It is a Nitros Paid for server.

Thank you

PS the work-around mentioned about relogging before you exit the nether does not work for us.

That bug actually has popped up before. We had it happening back around 1.05
Upthread a bit is a work around someone did to load a nether from a different seed, to get rid of buggy chunks.