Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

Dodara87

Jul 29, 2019
And when you have 100% hunger? how the hell are you supposed to heal? constantly jump around in circles? I give no craps about "legit" playing, I want to be able to heal naturally, but keep all the other hunger things -.- there has to be SOME way to config SOMETHING.
I LOVE your picture, hence the reply :D. Go to the config folder in BloodNBones, open TinkersWorkshop.txt. Under "# ultra hardcore changes" set "Passive Health Regen" to true. Save the file. Restart minecraft. Do keep in mind that this is NOT the intended way this pack was meant to be played, and that you are basically cheating to some extent :p. When you eat something that gives you more than half drumstick of food you should be healed half a heart I believe unless you've eaten it more than 5 times already (I'm not sure about exact numbers)

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
I have it set to heal when eating, and i'm not healing, I am missing half my health, I just ate my hunger all the way back up from 2, and I am not healing when I eat.
You were probably eating things that only give a small bit of hunger back, and no health. Try turning fruit to juice, making bread, etc. The better foods heal more.

SiberianPhoenix

Jul 29, 2019
This is what I was thinking too but I didn't want to presume. Truth be told he doesn't seem to want to do it the way that BnB is designed to.

Razorhide

Jul 29, 2019
Could also change the config in hunger overhaul:
# Amount of health food restores is the food value divided by this number (foodRegensHealth must be true)
I:foodHealDivider=3

If you set it to 1 instead, all food should heal for the amount of hunger it fills.

ampen

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone else seem to have a glitch where after going 3 or 4 floors deep in the dungeon they get this MASSIVE spider image that seems to keep coming up? Even when i go back up to the surface spider parts keep sticking up out of the ground. the whole image would be about the size of a chunk. I'll try and screen grab it next time but it disappears rather quickly.

superckl

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone else seem to have a glitch where after going 3 or 4 floors deep in the dungeon they get this MASSIVE spider image that seems to keep coming up? Even when i go back up to the surface spider parts keep sticking up out of the ground. the whole image would be about the size of a chunk. I'll try and screen grab it next time but it disappears rather quickly.
I believe this is a glitch with hungry spiders. You can use Opis to kill all of them. Someone posted the command a few pages back.

ampen

Jul 29, 2019
I believe this is a glitch with hungry spiders. You can use Opis to kill all of them. Someone posted the command a few pages back.
yea I didn't want to read through 127 pages of this thread to see if anyone else had the problem but i clicked on a random page and it just happened to be the right one. The command was /opis_killall Hungry Spider
thanks

grim GrapE

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't seen an error like this before, because my brother and I play lan all the time on ftb unleashed. we moved to BNB for a challenge, he started a lan as usual, and when i try to connect i see the error: "Connection timed out: connect" can anyone help? i tried to host on my computer too, didin't work

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
@Anesos First comment on the FTB forums is for anesos. As a LPer, how do you believe BnB works with a LPer-Full time worker. I am playing with my fiance' currently, we're in progress of working on Dream world mining and boosting. Current progress was/is, bring in manulyn pick, mine 1000+ blocks many hours, able to get black steel, mine another 1500+ blocks and more hours to get to haderoth, then another 2000+ block plus more hours... then tarterite, who knows how much more to mine. How will you have the time to do that between episodes. Will this impact your videos? Just curious as my mind is all but lost mining quarry sized holes boosting pick axes.[DOUBLEPOST=1404878721][/DOUBLEPOST]@Eyamaz Will pick progression/boost xp required remain the same in 1.2?

You do know that mob heads boost picks...... right?

LukeWUK

Jul 29, 2019
Dont update your spice of life mod manually, I switched out the Jars and diminishing returns on foods using 1.0.5 was no longer working. (Didn't test anything or look into configs or anything, just switched the jars, the counter stayed at "will start after eating 5 more foods" when eating candleberries non stop.

squeek502

Jul 29, 2019
Dont update your spice of life mod manually, I switched out the Jars and diminishing returns on foods using 1.0.5 was no longer working. (Didn't test anything or look into configs or anything, just switched the jars, the counter stayed at "will start after eating 5 more foods" when eating candleberries non stop.
If you can, post your server log from when this was happening.

LukeWUK

Jul 29, 2019
Ah I cant sorry I just deleted the whole folder and re-deownloaded the mod pack, it was on SMP server, all default settings, only thing I changed was swapped out the 1.02 jar for 1.05. I assumed new config options meant the file got regenerated or something but I didnt check at all sorry! It could be that HO or something should have been updated as well but I didnt check anything at all was too eager to start a new world <3

squeek502

Jul 29, 2019
Ah I cant sorry I just deleted the whole folder and re-deownloaded the mod pack, it was on SMP server, all default settings, only thing I changed was swapped out the 1.02 jar for 1.05. I assumed new config options meant the file got regenerated or something but I didnt check at all sorry!
It wouldn't be a config issue, it's a (seemingly) rare bug that I've only had reported by 1 other person, and I put some code in 1.0.5 that might help to debug it, but I need the logs from when it happens.

LukeWUK

Jul 29, 2019
I just died, so ill reupdate it again and retest :)

Ok fresh install, same issue, tested relogin to make sure it wasnt client side, also tested strawberrys after 1st eating candleberrys.

Last edited:

squeek502

Jul 29, 2019