Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

Anesos

Jul 29, 2019
Currently doing Witchery on a small private server with friends. It seems that due to the vanilla Iron sword recipe being disabled you can not do the Witchery Ritual of Necromancy. Has anyone found a way around this? We thought maybe a zombie would drop an iron sword but after about 5000 zombies we have still not seen one.
Yeah, I'm not sure that it's possible (or intended?) to be able to complete all of the Witchery rituals. That being said, I just double-checked and I do have an enchanted iron sword in my "mob drops and random junk" chest. I don't remember exactly where I got it, but the world was generated in 1.1.1, so there may be hope for you. I also have a stone sword in there from somewhere.

Perhaps dungeon loot?
[Edit: Yep, it was dungeon loot. Here ya go.]

Last edited:

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
I got enchanted iron swords out of dungeon loot. Try crafting two together,or running one through a disenchanter.

Jin234

Jul 29, 2019
Anybody knows how to get to the end ? Was it Old stronghold ender potal since eye of ender does not seem to work..?

shadoweye404

Jul 29, 2019
Currently doing Witchery on a small private server with friends. It seems that due to the vanilla Iron sword recipe being disabled you can not do the Witchery Ritual of Necromancy. Has anyone found a way around this? We thought maybe a zombie would drop an iron sword but after about 5000 zombies we have still not seen one.
you can find iron swords in the dungeons below towers

Anybody knows how to get to the end ? Was it Old stronghold ender potal since eye of ender does not seem to work..?
you have to craft the portal frames(look up recipe in nei)

Duplo52

Jul 29, 2019
oreGen rebalanced and fixes done for 1.2 http://bit.ly/RuvgXK
Is this all ore that is done via world gen or just the ones that were rebalanced?

I seem to have hit a wall with some of the metal progression. I'm not sure what "comes after" Damascus steel v1.1.1 but from nei I can't seem to find other ores to make different alloys.

Side note very excited for 1.2 love the pack. I play slow so this makes me feel more at home :)

Duplo52

Jul 29, 2019
Ah thanks anesos. I actually started watching your LP to get some direction lol on episode 5 currently. I've watched a majority of the a b si show and love the banter of the 3 of you. Keep it up as time allows 2 thumbs up from this guy.

Reactions: Anesos

Altrocity

Jul 29, 2019
@Anesos First comment on the FTB forums is for anesos. As a LPer, how do you believe BnB works with a LPer-Full time worker. I am playing with my fiance' currently, we're in progress of working on Dream world mining and boosting. Current progress was/is, bring in manulyn pick, mine 1000+ blocks many hours, able to get black steel, mine another 1500+ blocks and more hours to get to haderoth, then another 2000+ block plus more hours... then tarterite, who knows how much more to mine. How will you have the time to do that between episodes. Will this impact your videos? Just curious as my mind is all but lost mining quarry sized holes boosting pick axes.[DOUBLEPOST=1404878721][/DOUBLEPOST]@Eyamaz Will pick progression/boost xp required remain the same in 1.2?

Kayla_Kros

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason, there is NO health regen at all on my server. Hunger is 100% full, health is only damaged 5 hearts. And yet there is absolutely 0 health regen. AT FULL HUNGER. :/

superckl

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason, there is NO health regen at all on my server. Hunger is 100% full, health is only damaged 5 hearts. And yet there is absolutely 0 health regen. AT FULL HUNGER. :/
That's intended. You need to eat foods that provide one point of hunger or more to heal.

Kayla_Kros

Jul 29, 2019
And when you have 100% hunger? how the hell are you supposed to heal? constantly jump around in circles? I give no craps about "legit" playing, I want to be able to heal naturally, but keep all the other hunger things -.- there has to be SOME way to config SOMETHING.

superckl

Jul 29, 2019
And when you have 100% hunger? how the hell are you supposed to heal? constantly jump around in circles? I give no craps about "legit" playing, I want to be able to heal naturally, but keep all the other hunger things -.- there has to be SOME way to config SOMETHING.
Not being able to constantly heal is part of the difficulty. I'm not sure about a config option though.

Luaithel

Jul 29, 2019
Get up in some of the mods to be able to get healing. Either vanilla healing potions (unless those were disabled), or into things like blood magic.

Kayla_Kros

Jul 29, 2019
I have it set to heal when eating, and i'm not healing, I am missing half my health, I just ate my hunger all the way back up from 2, and I am not healing when I eat.