Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Every block/item I'd is rewritten by hand. If you look at the BnB pack, every ID is also rewritten by hand. I don't mess around when I make packs :p I will be doing a 1.6 BnB pack though, with a few additions and removals. However I'm not working on any personal packs atm and consentrating on official ftb packs.

Reactions: Cosmology27

jordan slagle

Jul 29, 2019
for some reason I can load the pack, but when I click launch it loads then forge just quits on me and stops loading. any help?

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
You need to copy the /libs folder from a working 1.5.2 pack into the BNB15e folder as the files are no longer downloaded by forge. I have not had a chance to update the pack to include them yet.

Reactions: Ashzification

Teddy Bear

Jul 29, 2019
Eyamaz, There are a few unamed items, and missing textures of buckets.

Also i had to disable the tree mod, it doesnt match this pack, its very op

Darkmega

Jul 29, 2019
that looks like a deliciously painful "hard pack". especially cause of ZA. the moment I saw coroAI in the modlist (since I had accidentally glanced over Zombie awareness at first glance) I literally froze on the spot and went "oh shiiiit... :O". which reminds me, if I finally get that java derp up fixed I gotta add that to my own pack, since I've got guns (nerfed to quarter damage, but still guns) from imfamy...

Negation99

Jul 29, 2019
If you need any other testers I would love to test this while streaming. I was watching Slowpokes today and it looks like an incredible challenge.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I got a new toy I'm testing from @FyberOptic. Also need to get server testing done. Once server testing is done, I'll do a public release. I can always add the new toy in later.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Maybe add FatherToasts mob properties (seeing as you are editing everything else!)
since your adding specialmobs i assume you know the link.;)

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe add FatherToasts mob properties (seeing as you are editing everything else!)
since your adding specialmobs i assume you know the link.;)

If you look on the sheet on the right, both mob properties and custom chest loot are listed. If I use them, it will be after the first open beta release as I get community feed back.