Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
And where should i put the documents that i got? i just went ahead and put those in FTBServer-1.6.4-965 but now i get this:
"
C:\Users\Eigenaar\Desktop\Blood n bones server>java -Xms2048m -Xmx2048m -XX:permSize=100m -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -jar FTBServer-1.6.4-965.jar nogui
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option PermSize=100m; support was removed in 8.0
no main manifest attribute, in FTBServer-1.6.4-965.jar

C:\Users\Eigenaar\Desktop\Blood n bones server>pause
Press any key to continue . . .
"
You were supposed to download the zip file and place the zip file inside the mods folder. Do not touch the FTBServer-1.6.4-965.jar file.
So, restore the FTBServer-1.6.4-965.jar to the original one you downloaded and download the LegacyJavaFixer and place it inside the mods folder.

Other solution would be installing java 1.7 and changing the serverstart.bat to use the 1.7 java binary instead of the 1.8 but since you are not very used with messing with this stuff, I dont recommend it... Either way, you will always have to restore the original FTBServer-1.6.4-965.jar file since you screwed it :p

Menoaw

Jul 29, 2019
So did work on BnB2 die completely or is Eyamaz just taking a break from it? last i knew it was almost ready for some testing, and then one bug came up and it was going to be delayed....which was a few months back. reallllyyy eager to play it, so im hoping for an update :) ty for any info.

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty much that was our last update. Ready to go...bug....time passes. Have to assume some big bugs showed up, or small ones but lack of time. Or....aliens or something. It's sort of into the phase similar to when you pay for a kickstarter and are waiting a long time for the package.....except we didn't pay for anything :)

IMarvinTPA

Jul 29, 2019
Is there something that is preventing snow golems from leaving trails of snow in plains biomes or have I somehow gotten a defective snow golem?

Thanks,
IMarv

CrimsoN_Samurai

Jul 29, 2019
Is there something that is preventing snow golems from leaving trails of snow in plains biomes or have I somehow gotten a defective snow golem?

Thanks,
IMarv
Golems won't leave snow trails in Plains, Deserts, Savannas, Nether an Jungles. They do survive and leave the snow trail in other biomes, including the River biome. I suggest either going to the closest "colder" biome or the closest river and making the snow golem there.
Also, i read that fire resistance potions help the snow golems survive in these biomes but i don't think those last forever either :p

krazy_kow

Jan 9, 2014
To kill the time until 2.0 I decided to give the pack another run and started a new instance - this time on hardcore. Man I had almost forgotten how evil this pack is. Steel level was the furthest I got, in the ~15 worlds I made so far.
Let's see if I can beat the dragon before eyemaz releases the new version :p

IMarvinTPA

Jul 29, 2019
Golems won't leave snow trails in Plains, Deserts, Savannas, Nether an Jungles. They do survive and leave the snow trail in other biomes, including the River biome. I suggest either going to the closest "colder" biome or the closest river and making the snow golem there.
Also, i read that fire resistance potions help the snow golems survive in these biomes but i don't think those last forever either :p
Ah, good thing I have cultivated a large population of Snow Bell plants since snow and cold biomes are not near me. (3rd run. 1st run was abandoned preping for the Ender Dragon, 2nd run was multi-player server.)

IMarv

krazy_kow

Jan 9, 2014
My best attempt so far. I was just about to get ready to hit the nether when a drowning creeper got me by surprise. In broad daylight...

Attachments

• 2015-09-09_18.13.27.png
    2015-09-09_18.13.27.png
    430.5 KB · Views: 56

krazy_kow

Jan 9, 2014
That's not a bad idea, I'll have to remember that (I really hope I don't :D)
Wouldn't have helped in this case though since I was out of food and couldn't have mined my way out with the kinds of debuffs you get with 1/2 heart

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all, just one quick questions.
I am addicted to this modpack, from very first versions and I didnt upgrade my Java just because BnB. But it is a time to try out some new modpacks witch unfortunatelly require Java8. I dont like messing up with more than one version Java. So...
does anybody play BnB with Java8? Any issues?

IMarvinTPA

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all, just one quick questions.
I am addicted to this modpack, from very first versions and I didnt upgrade my Java just because BnB. But it is a time to try out some new modpacks witch unfortunatelly require Java8. I dont like messing up with more than one version Java. So...
does anybody play BnB with Java8? Any issues?
I couldn't get it to work with the FTB launcher, but I could get it going using the Curse launcher after adding the mod linked to in http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/public-pack-blood-n-bones.31815/page-247#post-1379800

Good Luck.
IMarv

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
OMG that is REALLY quick answer :)
Thanks a lot IMarv. I am gona try it now.
I am using MultiMC luncher. I find out this luncher the best for myself. Never had any problems with crashes and acctually game performance is better than using FTB or AT lunchers.
By the way did anybody notice on the modlist of beyond reality:divergence, a mod called BNBGaming made by Blargerist,superckl,CoolSquid. They are very active members of this forum ;) :)
Something going on...... :):):):):)

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
OMG that is REALLY quick answer :)
Thanks a lot IMarv. I am gona try it now.
I am using MultiMC luncher. I find out this luncher the best for myself. Never had any problems with crashes and acctually game performance is better than using FTB or AT lunchers.
By the way did anybody notice on the modlist of beyond reality:divergence, a mod called BNBGaming made by Blargerist,superckl,CoolSquid. They are very active members of this forum ;) :)
Something going on...... :):):):):)
If you use MultiMC, just install the Java 8 and keep the Java 7 installed(that is, dont unistall in case java asks to do it).

Once you start MultiMC, he will detect Java 8 and ask the version to use by default. Just say Java 8.(if it didnt ask anything, just go to MultiMC settings, Java sections and press the auto-detect button.)
Then, just edit the BnB instance. On the settings section, check the Java instalation checkbox, press the auto-detect button so it searchs the java instalations for you and choose the java 7.

Doing this, you overwrite the default setting and say that BnB will always start with Java 7, while the rest of the packs will use Java 8 unless you also change their instance config.

Pretty useful to run 1.6.4 packs while having Java 8 and playing 1.7.10 packs at same time

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
By the way did anybody notice on the modlist of beyond reality:divergence, a mod called BNBGaming made by Blargerist,superckl,CoolSquid. They are very active members of this forum ;) :) Something going on...... :):):):):)

Blood N Bones Gaming is the name of my development team. BnBGamingLib is our common code library and they are using our Suspended Server mod designed for the BnB2.0 server implementation on their server implementation. If you want the most up to date news on things, follow myself and/or Blood N Bones Gaming on Twitter and Player.me as, though I watch the posts here, I rarely post here any more.

Speaking of up to date news.