Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
that was in the BnB 1. but if you used stone bricks they couldnt break it.

Heh, I didn't realize stone bricks were safe... I always made my home in an obsidian tower from the rogue like dungeons mod, and any walls I had to make outside of that were made of dirt, lol. The walls looked like ass, but they worked.

sagragoth

Jul 29, 2019
After being in development since 1300 B.C., the Blood N Bones pack is finally nearing completion. The advanced A.I. programmed to respond to all questions with "What is Minecraft?" and "I have a family" is running out of power, and will soon be unable to protect the modpack. We will soon send our greatest adventurers to retrieve the pack from the depths of its server clusters, in the hopes of restoring humanity.

Reactions: Lemonfreezers

Mictali

Jul 29, 2019
For some folks up coming is a long weekend. Would be great to be able to zone out with the pack. But paraphrasing the old commercial "They'll deliver no pack before its time. "

Dinodinodude

Jul 29, 2019
Welp, I failed miserably again.
I finally got a backpack, and I decided to upgrade it to a crafting backpack to take away the need to constantly pull out my crafting table.
I would have LIKED to know everything that was in my backpack would be deleted upon doing so!

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Welp, I failed miserably again.
I finally got a backpack, and I decided to upgrade it to a crafting backpack to take away the need to constantly pull out my crafting table.
I would have LIKED to know everything that was in my backpack would be deleted upon doing so!

One more thing you might want to know is this bug, I'm not sure if it has been fixed:

There seems to be a crash-causing bug in the Workbench Backpack. If used to do complicated tasks, such as using a saw with wood, or milk/water production, it crashes the game. Compressing cobblestone and basic crafting works fine.

There's a workaround though, at least for milk/water buckets. If the backpack is full and cannot receive any materials, it doesn't cause the crash. A couple screenshots, the first one causes the crash if you click or shift-click the water, the second one is safe:

HErEV58.png
kaxozLy.png

Dinodinodude

Jul 29, 2019
One more thing you might want to know is this bug, I'm not sure if it has been fixed:

Well, I honestly don't plan to make a workbench backpack again for the sake of maximizing space, as I noticed it also decreases the backpack's storage.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Well, I honestly don't plan to make a workbench backpack again for the sake of maximizing space, as I noticed it also decreases the backpack's storage.

It's super useful for compressing cobblestone while mining, and it also removes the stone weight.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I usually carried two. A normal one on the backpack slot and the crafting on the inventory for crafting purposes like compressing stone or making stone slabs while in the nether.

One thing that I was never able to really do was being able to explore the nether without being in 'cave mode'.
It is really the reason I dont go back to the pack and try to finish it. I was never able to explore the nether is a 'safeish' way so I could obtain ghast tears or farm wither skellies...

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
Why have you guys gone silent the whole week? Is the modpack out or are there no news?
Eventually, after you go through the stages anticipation, hope, patience, frustration, more patience, and wry humor, you get to where even the tumbleweed jokes are boring :)
Nothing anyone says here means anything, it's just something to talk about when you should be working. Only Eyamaz really has news. Sadly, the only piece of news anyone will take seriously at this point is "It's actually out and people are downloading it."

-shhfiftyfive

Jul 29, 2019
here's some news... the witcher 3 has 4 difficulty levels... "blood and broken bones" is only the 3rd difficulty! the highest difficulty is called "death march". so i am expecting a minecraft mod author to come up with a modpack called death march that is more difficult than blood and bones...

sagragoth

Jul 29, 2019
It's actually out and people are downloading it. I'm having a great time, here on the curse launcher dot com, playing the new version of the Blood N Bones modpack, today, here.