Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

Dinodinodude

Jul 29, 2019
If I had to make an honest guess, I'd say the streamers will finally get the pack Sunday/Monday and we get the pack a little over a week after that so Eyemaz can add in the little stuff. Assuming nothing totally unexpected comes up.

kurisu_TEPDCR

Apr 18, 2015
what you mean? thats is what i read from other comments i just want to know if its true.. i just combined infomation i found from comments with in 1.5 weeks ago to now and this is what i found

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
what you mean? thats is what i read from other comments i just want to know if its true.. i just combined infomation i found from comments with in 1.5 weeks ago to now and this is what i found
I don't remember seeing that comment anywhere, and as far as I now there is no hard release date.

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
*shrugs* I think the best release date/eta there really is for BnB 2.0 is the same one used for Duke Nukem Forever for a long time, "when it's done"

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
any chance we'll see bnb 1 on the curse voice launcher any time soon? i see a lot of the other old ftb packs on there...

Yes, they will be converted. 1.x and 2.x will share the same project. I'm not all about the, "i need to tack a number and create a new project every MC version," that seems to be the trend.

so 2.0 of Blood and bones supposed too come on the 4/18/15 which is Saturday and tomorrow

Other than the fake countdown to April Fools joke that I couldn't finish because of a RL emergency with my son. The only real eta is "public release will be one week after Pakratt's first BnB2.0 stream."

Actually, Eyamaz died like 3 months ago, and has been replaced by a delay robot.

Follow the white rabbit...

Reactions: Savoke

-shhfiftyfive

Jul 29, 2019
grammar is serious internets.

i don't care for grammar so much on the internets. but spelling... makes my head explode.

the one that drives me nuts the most is the 100 people i know on steam that misspell the word your (you're) ...and they use it several times a day.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
grammar is serious internets.

i don't care for grammar so much on the internets. but spelling... makes my head explode.

the one that drives me nuts the most is the 100 people i know on steam that misspell the word your (you're) ...and they use it several times a day.

Your right, it's infuriating.

Reactions: JeremyTheObscure

Dinodinodude

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, was in a careless mood when typing that.
I admit I went a bit too far, but I stand by the opinion people should make at least some effort for grammar/spelling on the internet. I can agree with @-shhfiftyfive misspelling is annoying and I wouldn't have made that comment if it wasn't for a lot of it.

Suddenlyz

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance we could get a little list of mods that are in 2.0? I haven't kept up with a lot of mods since 1.4.6 and would like to lessen my pain when BNB 2.0 is done.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance we could get a little list of mods that are in 2.0? I haven't kept up with a lot of mods since 1.4.6 and would like to lessen my pain when BNB 2.0 is done.

A lot of repeats from 1.x and some new stuff. I'm trying to keep the basic progression as similar as I can though with newer, better "difficulties" to face.

Reactions: Suddenlyz

xMisterTurtle

Jul 29, 2019
A lot of repeats from 1.x and some new stuff. I'm trying to keep the basic progression as similar as I can though with newer, better "difficulties" to face.
Are you going to be making the pack available to mac/linux. That's the only thing I hate about new modpacks. Nobody wants FTB anymore and want the curse client.. But the curse client isn't available to mac/linux. So mac users either don't have access or it's a harder process for us to get it.