Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
Blood N Bones 2.0 isn't out yet. For the older version you can get it off of either the FtB client, or the Curse Voice client.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
New ETA for pre-release this week and public release a week after. I shouldn't get my hopes up but I am :D

Actually, I could probably post the pre out right now, but I'm not yet. I want to go over some things before sending it off to pak and the patreon server.

Street

Jul 29, 2019
EDIT: Thanks for your help, I reinstalled it from scratch and it does hang for like 5 mins on the Biomes loading mod but it finally went through.

EDIT2: Although does anyone know why the server hangs around that area every time it starts?

Last edited:

serbaut

Jul 29, 2019
EDIT2: Although does anyone know why the server hangs around that area every time it starts?

It looks for a new version at an obsolete url so it has to time out several times before it gives up. There seems to be no way to disable it in the configs. Mods should really not do that by default. Especially since most mods are installed as part of a pack and should be updated by the pack and not individually.