Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

-shhfiftyfive

Jul 29, 2019
speaking of survival elements... i'd love to see someone try to port over all the stuff from "Don't Starve: Reign of Giants" much like several modders tried to port over Terraria into minecraft.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
THAT is BnB 2.0...

I'll be cracking open a $100 bottle of port either tomorrow or Sunday to celebrate getting the prerelease both out to pakratt and on to the Patreon server, as well as to the first official members of Blood N Bones Gaming that have signed their agreements.

We are going to be attempting to bring some big things in the future from our brand. Hopefully, we can continue to tickle your fancies with our efforts.

(Currently there are some, bugs with the new forges and some mods. Fixes are being worked on.)

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to apologize to Eyamaz. My last post was totally meant as a joke, but after looking at it myself, I can't help but feel I was mostly just coming across as an ass. I will be the first to admit that I have kind of a messed up sense of humor. So I felt it was best for me to take it down myself.

Lemonfreezers

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to apologize to Eyamaz. My last post was totally meant as a joke, but after looking at it myself, I can't help but feel I was mostly just coming across as an ass. I will be the first to admit that I have kind of a messed up sense of humor. So I felt it was best for me to take it down myself.

You sir are a gentleman and philanthropist. My hat off to you.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019

I actually thought it was funny as hell

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I'll be cracking open a $100 bottle of port either tomorrow or Sunday to celebrate getting the prerelease both out to pakratt and on to the Patreon server, as well as to the first official members of Blood N Bones Gaming that have signed their agreements.

We are going to be attempting to bring some big things in the future from our brand. Hopefully, we can continue to tickle your fancies with our efforts.

(Currently there are some, bugs with the new forges and some mods. Fixes are being worked on.)
Ooh a fellow port drinker! I knew I liked you :D

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019

Looking forward to it! Who do I have to sleep with to become a member of the blood and bones gaming? :)

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Has Anesos decided not to do a LP of BnB 2.0?

AFAIK, he will be (he hasn't told me otherwise.) However the initial prerelease I've told people not to start actual LPs and to only do highlights of things after they get it. There will be substantial improvements made before the full public release (like this nice little mod I'm testing from skyboy that is going to be so fun!) Now, I need to get back to things so that I can try to get this out before tomorrows streams so you all can actually see some game play.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
o_O I wonder if there'd be jump scare holograms involved when doing something or visiting a certain area...then again maybe my imagination is getting the better out of me when I think of BnB 2

JeremyTheObscure

Jul 29, 2019
AFAIK, he will be (he hasn't told me otherwise.) However the initial prerelease I've told people not to start actual LPs and to only do highlights of things after they get it. There will be substantial improvements made before the full public release (like this nice little mod I'm testing from skyboy that is going to be so fun!) Now, I need to get back to things so that I can try to get this out before tomorrows streams so you all can actually see some game play.

Oh, good. When the pre-release had gone from Pak and Anesos to just Pak, I was worried that Anesos had lost interest.

Lemonfreezers

Jul 29, 2019
Pakratt is going to die many times tomorrow!!! that is if Eyamaz gets his butt in high gear tonight! (i mean this in a positive, encouraging way btw)