Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

Lemonfreezers

Jul 29, 2019
Play League of legends, play some infinity pack, play hearthstone, play WOW, Starcraft, or World of tanks.... nah not really XD

Dinodinodude

Jul 29, 2019
Wasn't going to be able to play today anyway due to the late release time (11:00). Hope it gets out earlyish tommorow so I can play after I finish up homework

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
It will push to CurseVoice as soon as I have it "ready" (as ready as a public beta can be) for you all. I way overslept and have some Daddy Duties to attend to this evening, now.

The server files will not be available until at least the first update (sorry, no official server pack yet.) They will have to be hosted separately for now, but I plan on giving @Luke_H at CreeperHost copies for one click install for them also.

However, I will be pushing up the Patreon Server this weekend after ironing out bugs this week. If you want access to my official server, you have one day before the next round starts getting verified.

Dinodinodude

Jul 29, 2019
It will push to CurseVoice as soon as I have it "ready" (as ready as a public beta can be) for you all. I way overslept and have some Daddy Duties to attend to this evening, now.

The server files will not be available until at least the first update (sorry, no official server pack yet.) They will have to be hosted separately for now, but I plan on giving @Luke_H at CreeperHost copies for one click install for them also.

However, I will be pushing up the Patreon Server this weekend after ironing out bugs this week. If you want access to my official server, you have one day before the next round starts getting verified.
OK then. Will you be releasing any other information at the time the pack is released? If it's done by 7:00 AM tommorow I would hope to at least see the mod list before school.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019

Take all the time needed!
All is forgiven in the name of your adorable soon! (unless you oversleep coz you were watching Ultra.... Well, even that is forgiveable. It was Ultra!!)

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
I have no mod making or developer skills... but if you're awesome so if you need a flunky of any kind, I volunteer :-D Or if you like need a really good price on door knobs, I can hook you up. No, seriously though, I sell hardware for a living... lol.

-shhfiftyfive

Jul 29, 2019
shh. don't give him any ideas. you might have just delayed the release. he's probably writing code right now so he can change rain so it rains door knobs...

PhatBatman

Jul 29, 2019
Blood N Bones is a like a fine wine. If you partake before it is ready, it is just sour grapes. Today, tomorrow, next week? all are fine if the finished product is fine wine.

Dinodinodude

Jul 29, 2019
Blood N Bones is a like a fine wine. If you partake before it is ready, it is just sour grapes. Today, tomorrow, next week? all are fine if the finished product is fine wine.
I agree it's worth the wait to avoid buggy stuff, but sooner is most often better if it were to release in the same state either way. The sooner Eyemaz finishes, the sooner he can feel free to crash for 20 hours or so.

CrimsoN_Samurai

Jul 29, 2019
Eyamaz's secret plan for world domination: Push back the release date for BnB on April Fools Day so you can prank all your European fans :p Well not today! i mean.. tomorrow... whatever!

dlukz

Jul 29, 2019
I am really looking forward to 2.0. I loved 1.0-1.3, didn't play too much after that because the server i was on was having issues. I can't wait to see what new deaths await in 2.0 I'm sad about the gasses though. Those really need to be added back, I'm fine without ZA though. To me that caused way too much griefing and they were stupid fast and powerful. Is 2.0 going to be in the FTB launcher, or should I be watching elsewhere for updates?

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
Are we allowed to mention other mod packs here? I've kinda made a point of not doing so figuring it was against the rules or something, but if we are, then I can point out a few good ones worth checking out.

As for BnB 2.0 being pushed back, don't worry about it Eyamaz. I mean yeah, we're all looking forward to it, but take your time. I hate it when games are rushed out and come out feeling like crap. I would rather you took your time and got things to a point where you feel it's ready to be released to your waiting minions. Besides, we all know that around hear deadlines mean nothing, lol. Good luck getting your RL stuff sorted out.