Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

Dinodinodude

Jul 29, 2019
I never had a good way to include it. At least not without making it an HQM or creating a new mod (which I did start for 1.7, then stopped when Lore Expansion was released.)
The main reason I dislike HQM is it rarely allows natural progression, so I'm glad there are ways to add in story/explanation without changing progression at all.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
The main reason I dislike HQM is it rarely allows natural progression, so I'm glad there are ways to add in story/explanation without changing progression at all.

I have to say I really love HQM with what it offers, it's just not right for what I want in BnB. Custom Achievements and Lore Expansion should get me about the ideal, but those will be added later. Right now, its all about what I NEED to have for the public beta so you can all happily crash the pack for me.

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019
I have to say I really love HQM with what it offers, it's just not right for what I want in BnB. Custom Achievements and Lore Expansion should get me about the ideal, but those will be added later. Right now, its all about what I NEED to have for the public beta so you can all happily crash the pack for me.
LIES! You want the public beta out so that our cries and tears can fuel your evil experiments!

Reactions: Eyamaz and tetshio

Dinodinodude

Jul 29, 2019
The main reason I don't like HQM is it's in nearly every 3rd party pack nowadays, and you rarely find a pack that retains a natural, non-quest based MC experience that is unique, balanced, and fleshed out because of it. I don't know if we would just see a shortage of 3rd party packs instead, but I honestly wouldn't mind the HQM if it was not in 80% of the newer 3rd party packs.
LIES! You want the public beta out so that our cries and tears can fuel your evil experiments!
Isn't that what we're doing here in the first place?

Jaydoge

Jul 29, 2019
Amazing work on the modpack, I began playing last summer and still really love this modpack. But I've noticed that with each new modpack in FTB, the older ones are moved down more and more, does that mean that at one point blood and bones will not be able to be launched from FTB launcher? Im kind of really concerned over this because I've dedicated countless hours in my world and plan on investing even more. If someone could let me know soon, it'd be very appreciated.

Dinodinodude

Jul 29, 2019
Amazing work on the modpack, I began playing last summer and still really love this modpack. But I've noticed that with each new modpack in FTB, the older ones are moved down more and more, does that mean that at one point blood and bones will not be able to be launched from FTB launcher? Im kind of really concerned over this because I've dedicated countless hours in my world and plan on investing even more. If someone could let me know soon, it'd be very appreciated.
The next version (BNB 2.0) will be availible on Curse Voice Client, and the CVC will replace the FTB launcher, so technically yes, but for a diffrent reason.

Dinodinodude

Jul 29, 2019
The countdown is under two days left by now, so the pack will probably be released today (Sunday) or tommorow (Monday). Hope it's the earlier of the two if it doesn't affect quality.

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019
The countdown is under two days left by now, so the pack will probably be released today (Sunday) or tommorow (Monday). Hope it's the earlier of the two if it doesn't affect quality.
Guess that means I need to go out and by some adult diapers, I don't know how many times I soiled myself in the original!

Reactions: Dinodinodude

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to break all your expectations but this tweet yesterday from Eyamazz kind says its going to be Monday... like the couter said.

Time for lunch. A little tv. Then the great "zomg Wtf are you doing it's almost Monday" weekend race begins

Dinodinodude

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to break all your expectations but this tweet yesterday from Eyamazz kind says its going to be Monday... like the couter said.
Didn't know whether it was a deadline or right on 0:00:00.
I was expecting a 50/50 chance of it being either today or tomorrow, so no disappointment. @Delgar3 however, sadly missed on a golden opportunity.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Didn't know whether it was a deadline or right on 0:00:00.
I was expecting a 50/50 chance of it being either today or tomorrow, so no disappointment. @Delgar3 however, sadly missed on a golden opportunity.
I already accepted the probability of it being release on Monday/Tuesday new night(EU here), so I only have the pack on Tuesday and on Thursday I go on Easter holidays.... :(

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

-shhfiftyfive

Jul 29, 2019
curious to see if "plenty of horrible biomes" will be present. in BnB 1, that could technically cause you to rage in less than 10 minutes because you had a 95% chance of getting a useless spawn point with none of the critical resources in sight. you know, food...

JeremyTheObscure

Jul 29, 2019
curious to see if "plenty of horrible biomes" will be present. in BnB 1, that could technically cause you to rage in less than 10 minutes because you had a 95% chance of getting a useless spawn point with none of the critical resources in sight. you know, food...

I played BnB on hardcore, and with over 100 attempts, I can aver that there is no BoP spawn that is unsurvivable, save for the middle of the ocean.

That said, Eyamaz has stated on Twitter that BoP is not included in BnB 2.0. https://twitter.com/Eyamaz/status/580428357906669570