Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Blu76

Jul 29, 2019
No, try to redownload it. It could be that your file is broken.

Btw, I can't play with this texture pack, in my opinion it's ugly. I'd rather play with the default but atm I play with the John Smith :)

Deleted and went to reinstall, now I get message saying "Error: Texture Pack not found for selected mod pack's version!"

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone got a BnB server up and running and looking for more victims? It's a fun pack solo but I prefare to see other people dieing as much as me, makes me feel better.

We're testing the pack with a bunch of lolnet admin and mods. Mostly because we like to watch each other die horribly. But I'm pondering a the best way to do a server. If we do one, it will be announced ahead of time, so people can sort of all come in at once. It will stay harsh. No multiple homes, tpa, kits, or anything. No tp at all, still use beds.

Blu76

Jul 29, 2019
never before been so proud of something I created in any minecraft mod....
eeadDh0.png

Reactions: Eyamaz

1337phreak

Jul 29, 2019
What in this modpack is causing the forced darkness, the only mod I know of that does it is Advanced Darkness, but I don't see that in the mod folder.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
What in this modpack is causing the forced darkness, the only mod I know of that does it is Advanced Darkness, but I don't see that in the mod folder.

Random Things. Though it adds more than just the darkness. It also adds the fast leaf decay and a host of other things used in recipes.
I'm going to look into possibly adding Dynamic Lighting if I can get the perms for it to help players navigate at night.

1337phreak

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, unfortunately both Advanced Darkness and Random Things don't let you configure how dark it makes it, both lock the gamma at -1 :/

Blu76

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, unfortunately both Advanced Darkness and Random Things don't let you configure how dark it makes it, both lock the gamma at -1 :/
You do realize Eyamaz is the guy who made this pack and configured it the way it is now right? He is telling you what he did to make it dark and you are telling him he is wrong.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
You do realize Eyamaz is the guy who made this pack and configured it the way it is now right? He is telling you what he did to make it dark and you are telling him he is wrong.
I think you may misunderstood what he was trying to say.

If I understand it right he was referring to you can't config it to different darkness levels E.g You can see 5 blocks infront of you VS can't see nothing at all at night..

1337phreak

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, thats what I mean Lawbroken. I was looking for a mod that locks the brightness (gamma) for a modpack that I'm working on, but none of them let you change the value that it locks it at, all that I've found just lock the gamma at -1.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, thats what I mean Lawbroken. I was looking for a mod that locks the brightness (gamma) for a modpack that I'm working on, but none of them let you change the value that it locks it at, all that I've found just lock the gamma at -1.

You can adjust the values in Random Things. I have it set to -/+ 30.

1337phreak

Jul 29, 2019
Oh I see, it does have a spot to configure it, the wiki page for it didn't say anything about it being editable.

Riva

Jul 29, 2019
I have also found during our spawn set up on our public server if we attempt to use the Advanced Computer from ComputerCraft it seems to cause an internal error in the server causing it to time out / crash, if anyone here know how to stop that please reply to this post :3

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I have also found during our spawn set up on our public server if we attempt to use the Advanced Computer from ComputerCraft it seems to cause an internal error in the server causing it to time out / crash, if anyone here know how to stop that please reply to this post :3

Logs

sarydactl

Jul 29, 2019
Dynamic lighting would be pretty nice, and help with streaming. I can see just fine at night, but my recording software only picks up three shades of black v _v .

Reactions: Eyamaz

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any US based BnB servers that dont have a 600ms ping like the prospercraft one?

I suppose I could add a server section to the OP if server owners want me to. Prospercraft is the only public BnB server I know of. Every other has been private groups.

Blu76

Jul 29, 2019
have i goofed something or is making redstone blocks only possible by using an induction smelter on regular minecraft ore with sand? But then redstone is only found in the nether so I can't find the regular ore, plus I don't have silk touch. I can't craft regular redstone into a block?