Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

Pete.J.S

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know how to force an invasion portal to spawn in a test world? I found the /hw command and tried to use /hw invasionPortal [start, true, 1, go, doitnowdangit!] but none worked out...

I wanted to force one to spawn and watch how the gas is created and stuff. Just curious if nothing else. :)
Hey Anesos,
Took me a while to figure it out too =P

It's /hw invasion start

Seems like he has changed it for 1.1.2 though. =)

Anesos

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Anesos,
Took me a while to figure it out too =P

It's /hw invasion start

Seems like he has changed it for 1.1.2 though. =)
Thanks. I was trying use Tab to autofill and find the right thing to type, but it wasn't happening. Interesting autocomplete with HW. At any rate, this did work for me a couple of times at least. It didn't seem to work every time for some reason, but who knows. I actually edited the config file to make all the delays like 2 seconds so I could play around a bit and that worked too.

kaocrat

Jul 29, 2019
This is a new "feature" with NEI, been doing it for a while, basically every new world has separate NEI settings so you need to click on the Global button in NEI options so you can change the World settings.
Thanks for your help. I've had mining turtles cause crashes every once in a while and when I re-load the game they are un-named with zero fuel, empty inventories, and and none of their items equipped. Was getting frustrating replacing those cobalt picks every time.

Gamebuster

Jun 8, 2014
One thing I don't like about this pack:

If you find an iron pickaxe in a chest, it can only mine 1 block. (It made me rage, I was so happy to get an iron pick :( )

Other than that, it's great, hard, and fun :)

-shhfiftyfive

Jul 29, 2019
waiting for 1.2 before i play again. i want to start a new world with all the 1.2 changes and additions that didn't make it into 1.1.2.

for now, there's steam sales...

any chance we can see a return of zombie awareness scent?

superckl

Jul 29, 2019
waiting for 1.2 before i play again. i want to start a new world with all the 1.2 changes and additions that didn't make it into 1.1.2.

for now, there's steam sales...

any chance we can see a return of zombie awareness scent?
I'm currently at the Dream World stage, so I don't have much of a choice... I've completely renovated my base and now I'm out of things to do :(

Last edited:

zuiko

Jul 29, 2019
I am getting this crash fairly regularly... usually when I die, especially if I die in the nether (a not-too-infrequent occurrence). It is a null pointer reference on the tick so not sure how useful it will be but the crash log from the latest time is here:

http://pastebin.com/jWAYmDRk

This is on 1.1.1 (that is still showing as the latest in the FTB launcher).

superckl

Jul 29, 2019
I am getting this crash fairly regularly... usually when I die, especially if I die in the nether (a not-too-infrequent occurrence). It is a null pointer reference on the tick so not sure how useful it will be but the crash log from the latest time is here:

http://pastebin.com/jWAYmDRk

This is on 1.1.1 (that is still showing as the latest in the FTB launcher).
It doesn't show as recommended, not latest :p. You can choose it manually.

Last edited:

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
A world reset will not be required until 1.2, but there are several things I need to do first, so do not expect 1.2 for a minimum of a week.

Anesos

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed this when playing around with the HW portals in a test world earlier, and see it in the changelog now too:

Hostile Worlds
  • Disabled portal teleporting
Is this just in place until the HW boss gets fixed a bit? He does seem to get himself stuck inside blocks and such...

Reactions: Eyamaz

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed this when playing around with the HW portals in a test world earlier, and see it in the changelog now too:

Is this just in place until the HW boss gets fixed a bit? He does seem to get himself stuck inside blocks and such...

I'm not sure HW will get an update until 1.7. Corosus already knows and this is supposed to be fixed.