BlockLabs (13+) | Mindcrack V7 | Whitelisted | Mature 13+ | PVE |15 Slots | 24/7 |

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Whip

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Domicilius
Why would you like to join the server?: Looking for a whitelisted FTB server to start a YT series on. I'm also looking for people to play FTB with as most of the mods play a lot better with other people (in my experience).
Youtube Channel: Theoknight2
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers: Yes, although mostly vanilla servers when MC was still alpha/beta.
What could you bring into the servers community?: Experience with the common mods (IC2, buildcraft, TE, CC, etc) Little experience with Thaumcraft, but I'm willing to learn. Also bring a willingness to participate in group events and a very tiny YouTube channel.
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules (Yes or No): Yep.

Accepted. Add me on skype then I can whitelist you.

Whip

Jul 29, 2019
I wanted to ask if i could join eaven if i'm not a youtuber...?
Sorry for the late reply. I must of have past your post, But no you do not have to be a youtuber but we will be accepting limited members which dont.[DOUBLEPOST=1358006571][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: pitufin2 <--- im using this since my account got hacked i will later get one.
Why would you like to join the server?: I'd like to try FTB again
Youtube Channel: NecroPlay1999
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers: yeah a lot
What could you bring into the servers community?: Fun and experience
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules (Yes or No): yes
Accepted. What I am going to do now is add you on to skype, and then we can whitelist you and I am going to be putting you on a Server Trial. To see how you do on the server?
I hope that is ok and I hope to see you on the server soon!

Puregaming24

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Puregaming24
Why would you like to join the server?: I want to play FTB with an amazing community
Youtube Channel: MrPuregaminginHD
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers: Yes
What could you bring into the servers community?: Tekkit experience, FTB experience, and Just what ever you guys would need
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules (Yes or No): I agree to not break any server rules, If I break the rules you may banned me off the server

Whip

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Puregaming24
Why would you like to join the server?: I want to play FTB with an amazing community
Youtube Channel: MrPuregaminginHD
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers: Yes
What could you bring into the servers community?: Tekkit experience, FTB experience, and Just what ever you guys would need
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules (Yes or No): I agree to not break any server rules, If I break the rules you may banned me off the server
Accepted. I shall add you on skype to contact you and once you have accepted you will be whitelisted.

Magicmongoose

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Magicmongoose
Why would you like to join the server?:it looks really good and i have heard alot of good reviews!
Youtube Channel: MagicMongooseTv
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers:no
What could you bring into the servers community?:My teamwork and passion for the game
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules (Yes or No):yes

Assuka

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Assuka2012
Why would you like to join the server?: to do some youtube video
Youtube Channel:Aura davies
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers:yes they dont like me
What could you bring into the servers community?:youtube
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules Yes

Whip

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Magicmongoose
Why would you like to join the server?:it looks really good and i have heard alot of good reviews!
Youtube Channel: MagicMongooseTv
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers:no
What could you bring into the servers community?:My teamwork and passion for the game
Accepted.
IGN: Assuka2012
Why would you like to join the server?: to do some youtube video
Youtube Channel:Aura davies
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers:yes they dont like me
What could you bring into the servers community?:youtube
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules Yes
Please give a more in depth answer. I will add you on skype.

niks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nikcc2624
Skype nikcc2624
Why would you like to join the server: i would like to join this server to play with a mature non-greifing community
Youtube Channel: i don't have one that i upload too currently
Have i had any expirence with whitlisted servers: I used to play with my friends on a vilnila server but someone greifed it so i started ftb and wanted to play on a server that me and my friend ( ejde1 who will be applying also )
what could i bring to the server community: i would be able to bring my knowledge of almost all mods in the mindcrack mod pack
Do i agree not to break the server rules ( Yes / No ): Yes I agree with the server rules

TheKeyholder

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheKeyholder
Why would you like to join the server?: I've had a wish for a long time now to find a stable server where to play...
Youtube Channel: I have it but i've only uploeaded a few minecraft videos and i hoped i could be that one that could just play with you eaven when i don't make videos.
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers: Yes in vanilla and in FTB also
What could you bring into the servers community?: I've played FTB Vanilla for so long now and i've also played ftb a little but it was like some months ago now... But i'm hoping that i could just be a good company for you and maybe i can inprove my english a little also (i'm from Estonia and english isn't my first language or that)
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules (Yes or No): Yes i've read them and i promisse not to break them :)

Hope to hear from you soon...

AKACIDX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:akacidx
Why would you like to join the server?:been looking for servers to play on since my friends ont like to be awsome
Youtube Channel:akac1dx (i dont post vidz just watch)
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers:a cuple
What could you bring into the servers community?:freind ship and someone to play with to people who dont like playin alone lik me

Whip

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nikcc2624
Skype nikcc2624
Why would you like to join the server: i would like to join this server to play with a mature non-greifing community
Youtube Channel: i don't have one that i upload too currently
Have i had any expirence with whitlisted servers: I used to play with my friends on a vilnila server but someone greifed it so i started ftb and wanted to play on a server that me and my friend ( ejde1 who will be applying also )
what could i bring to the server community: i would be able to bring my knowledge of almost all mods in the mindcrack mod pack
Do i agree not to break the server rules ( Yes / No ): Yes I agree with the server rules
Accepted. Look forward to seeing you on BlockLabs FTB Soon!
IGN: TheKeyholder
Why would you like to join the server?: I've had a wish for a long time now to find a stable server where to play...
Youtube Channel: I have it but i've only uploeaded a few minecraft videos and i hoped i could be that one that could just play with you eaven when i don't make videos.
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers: Yes in vanilla and in FTB also
What could you bring into the servers community?: I've played FTB Vanilla for so long now and i've also played ftb a little but it was like some months ago now... But i'm hoping that i could just be a good company for you and maybe i can inprove my english a little also (i'm from Estonia and english isn't my first language or that)
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules (Yes or No): Yes i've read them and i promisse not to break them :)
Hope to hear from you soon...
Accepted. Look forward to seeing you on BlockLabs FTB Soon!

ejde1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ejde1
Why would you like to join the server?: I would like to join the server in hopes that I can find a nice "Community" type server that I will be able to enjoy playing on with others.
Youtube Channel: Well, I do not currently have a channel where I am posting videos. I may in the future but I do not plan on it for a while.
Have you had any experience with whitelist servers?: I was on a whitelist server for a few months, I quit because some of the staff had started to become unhelpful and were prohibiting my enjoyment of playing minecraft.(It was vanilla by the way).
What could I bring to the server community?: I will be able to bring a positive attitude and a decent knowledge of the mods to the server. I will also be able to help out members on the server if they need something like In-Game resources or materials, as long as I have some myself.
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules(Yes or No): Of course! I have read them thoroughly and am sure that I will not have any problems with them, they are pretty basic, honestly.

Hopefully I get accepted, I would love to be a part of your server community.

michaelsworld55

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:michaelsworld55
Why would you like to join the server?:i want to join a small whitelist server and i love to play with other poepel
Youtube Channel: dont have one that uploads
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers:yes
What could you bring into the servers community?:a good person who knows alot about the mods
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules (Yes or No):YES

WestWideGeckos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: WestSideGeckos
Why would you like to join the server?: Heard about it through a friend, hoping to find a server without the constant griefing of our home, and a community that doesn't constantly want to spam the chat or try to make the server lag.
Youtube Channel: Don't have one.
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers: Yeah, been white-listed before. The player base got incredibly low, and the sense of community just wasn't there anymore.
What could you bring into the servers community?: I'm decently knowledgeable about the mod pack, and whatever I can help with I'd be happy to. Most importantly, I won't go around ruining other people's game. I'm pretty chill to talk to too.
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules (Yes or No): Of course I do. The whole reason I want to join is because of the rules.

Thanks for the consideration, lookin' forward to your reply.

countryboy2327

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:countryboy2327
Why would you like to join the server?: play on a stable server and to meet new ppl
Youtube Channel:have one but no videos till i buy my new computer
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers:yes
What could you bring into the servers community?:im great w redstone and im a very helpful player when i have extra items
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules (Yes or No): yes

Spookyghost

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Spookyghost0
Why would you like to join the server?: I'd really like a community style server to play on without worrying about my chest or builds getting griefed to hell.
Youtube Channel: SpookyghostNA (I only have one video on there but I have fraps and can start making videos again if need be)
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers: Yes, I used to admin a Magic World server before Direwolf pack and Mindcrack servers were released.
What could you bring into the servers community?: Well I enjoy making interesting builds and joining in community style builds. I'm fairly mature and levelheaded so you won't have to worry about any outburst from me.
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules (Yes or No): Yes

wakabush

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wakabush
Why would you like to join the server?: i want to join a safe server for recording my youtube videos i did have a great server but has recently closed down and am trying to find a new one.
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xxwakabushxx?feature=mhee
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers: yes lots because i cant stand open servers that i can get greifed on
What could you bring into the servers community?: A friendly person that could help out the community by building safe city areas and transportation to help put the community and i know almost all of the recipies by heart so can help out people who cant build some things
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules? : yes i do agree

daniel d

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: yoant321
Why would you like to join the server?:I'd like to learn more about ftb and its really lonely playing ftb alone, and it would be cool too see what other ppl create in our little mine craft community
Youtube Channel: xcloudslayxx (i don't make videos)
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers: Yes.
What could you bring into the servers community?: Cool ideas, some laughs and i can surely help if anyone needs some.
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules (Yes or No): Yes.

retroxaz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Liewendahl
Why would you like to join the server?:i want to join for playing ftb and have fun. i want to do videos with the youtubers and talk with em im gonna start with youtube again after a pause i will get a new computer this weekend. the items i want its not banned and this server looks good
Youtube Channel:retroxaz
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers:yes i dont relly know what you mean but i know what it is and i want a whitelisted server to play on i dont relly want new players all the time .
What could you bring into the servers community?:eek:h i hate these questions but okey. im gonna play on the server about 5-7 days the week and 2-4 hours per time and i will help new people on the server.