BlockLabs (13+) | Mindcrack V7 | Whitelisted | Mature 13+ | PVE |15 Slots | 24/7 |

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Fernando

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pitufin2 <--- im using this since my account got hacked i will later get one.
Why would you like to join the server?: I'd like to try FTB again
Youtube Channel: NecroPlay1999
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers: yeah a lot
What could you bring into the servers community?: Fun and experience
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules (Yes or No): yes

Whip

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: baronmcawesome
Why would you like to join the server?: Cause it is badass
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/TheRisingAura
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers: No :(
What could you bring into the servers community?: I am a good person who can build amazing thing's and i could help out with people's project's if they want me to.
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules (Yes or No): Yes I will not break any rule's

IGN: Eugenez90
Why would you like to join the server?: Finding a more protected server with a better community
Youtube Channel: Bobnpie
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers: Yes , sadly most of them became inactive so im finding newer ones with less greifers..
What could you bring into the servers community?: I'll try my best to help and support the community in whatever way and help when requested to
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules (Yes or No): Yes , i will try to not break any rules

Declined.

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hopdog
Why would you like to join the server?: just looking for a good home server
Youtube Channel: Dont have one yet.
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers: yes
What could you bring into the servers community?: knowledge of most of the mods and social value's :D

DR3ADLORD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DR3ADLORD
Skype: Would prefer to PM it after (can't feed the trolls)
Why would you like to join the server?: I have been looking for a community to join for my Minecraft adventures. I find it to be more fun with other people especially when you get to stay with those people and actually get to know them.
Youtube Channel: DBLxxFEJ; I just recently started and have wanted to try a LP.
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers: No, and that's why I want to join one. I think it helps motivate creativity and expand our abilities.
What could you bring into the servers community?: I will bring creativity and a willingness to think outside of the box as well as help for group projects that help the entire server.
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules (Yes or No): Yes

doublee

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: doublee1998
Why would you like to join the server?: I am interested in a small community based FTB server.
Youtube Channel: N/A
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers: Yes. I am part of a small vanilla Minecraft server, but I want to play on a FTB server because I am currently addicted ;)
What could you bring into the servers community?: I am a sort of quiet, sometimes funny guy and I really like to interact with other players

Whip

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pitufin2 <--- im using this since my account got hacked i will later get one.
Why would you like to join the server?: I'd like to try FTB again
Youtube Channel: NecroPlay1999
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers: yeah a lot
What could you bring into the servers community?: Fun and experience
IGN: hopdog
Why would you like to join the server?: just looking for a good home server
Youtube Channel: Dont have one yet.
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers: yes
What could you bring into the servers community?: knowledge of most of the mods and social value's :D

Declined.

Whip

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DR3ADLORD
Skype: Would prefer to PM it after (can't feed the trolls)
Why would you like to join the server?: I have been looking for a community to join for my Minecraft adventures. I find it to be more fun with other people especially when you get to stay with those people and actually get to know them.
Youtube Channel: DBLxxFEJ; I just recently started and have wanted to try a LP.
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers: No, and that's why I want to join one. I think it helps motivate creativity and expand our abilities.
What could you bring into the servers community?: I will bring creativity and a willingness to think outside of the box as well as help for group projects that help the entire server.

Accepted.

Spasticon

Jul 29, 2019
Could you provide a little more detail on the server itself? RAM, Slots, Hosting type, etc?

Recording videos on a choppy server is sad times.

Whip

Jul 29, 2019
Could you provide a little more detail on the server itself? RAM, Slots, Hosting type, etc?

Recording videos on a choppy server is sad times.
Runs on 2.5GB Vps, No one on the server has been experiencing lag so far so it is all good and if ever it does lag I can upgrade. If there is any other details you need just reply.

Mtaheny

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mtaheny
Why would you like to join the server?: i like ftb servers
Youtube Channel: mtahenygamez
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers: Yes
What could you bring into the servers community?: Lovly Building

camyboy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:camyboy
Why would you like to join the server?:I plan on doing a FTB sever series and this server seems good! :D
Youtube Channel:www.youtube.com/camyrocksthehouse
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers: Yes i was currently on a Mindcrack fan Server but everyone slowly disappeared so i quit it.
What could you bring into the servers community?: I know a decent amount of mods in the pack. I can also bring some automated machines. Sorting machines,fuel factory,etc.
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules (Yes or No): Ofcourse i will not break the rules!

pcycodeath

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PCYcodeath
Why would you like to join the server?: I want to be in a community and get to know other people who are also looking for a community. and I like FTB just like the mindcrackers
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/pcycodeath?feature=mhee
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers: yes,
What could you bring into the servers community?: I know some advanced stuff in FTB so I can help other people with it

Killercenturion

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:killercenturions
Why would you Ike to join the server?: I've been playing FTB for a while and SSP can get a bit boring. I hope to meet other good players and just have fun on this server. I've seen some other servers, but this one seems like the best one out of them all especially since it is 24/7.
YouTube channel: Killercenturion. I don't make any videos currently on this channel. Maybe it will change in the future; maybe not.
Have you had any past experiences with whitelisted servers?: Yes I have. I've played on a couple and hosted one myself.
What could you bring into the servers community?: I've played FTB and Tekkit for a while, so I know how most stuff work. If anyone has any problems, I will always be glad to help. I'm a big builder and love doing cool-looking and awesome projects with or without other people.
Do you agree NOT to break the server rules? Yes. I will not break any server rules.

Thank you for your consideration,
Sincerely,
Killercenturion

Kronza

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RaId3rZz
Why would you like to join the server?: I like the feel of a closed community where everyone is accepting of others, and that envolves each other wether in projects or activities.
Youtube Channel: I dont have one, but I plan on livestream (204 Followers on twitch.tv)
What could you bring into the servers community?: Views from livestreams, a strong person that believes in the power of creativity and work ethic.
Do you agree not to break the Server rules?; Yes.

Bexben

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bexben
Age: 11 (I am mature though, I don't mind if people swear, nor my family, But I don't)
Youtube Channel: bexben (Though I am having trouble with youtube right now, I will try to get it fixed)
What could you bring into the servers community?: I am funny and helpful
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules: Yes, and if I do, than I will admit to it and you can ban me[DOUBLEPOST=1356799577][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: bexben
Age: 11 (I am mature though, I don't mind if people swear, nor my family, But I don't)
Youtube Channel: bexben (Though I am having trouble with youtube right now, I will try to get it fixed)
What could you bring into the servers community?: I am funny and helpful
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules: Yes, and if I do, than I will admit to it and you can ban me
Oh, and also, I would like to join the server because Single player can get a bit boring, so I would like a few people to play with in FTB

Whip

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mtaheny
Why would you like to join the server?: i like ftb servers
Youtube Channel: mtahenygamez
What could you bring into the servers community?: Lovly Building
Please dont lie about age we do check.

theskinnyninja

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: im3pic
Why would you like to join the server?:I would like to join the server because it is an FTB server and I wanna have variety on my youtube channel.
Youtube Channel: http://youtube.com/3picCows
Have you had any past experience with whitelisted servers: Yes, I was on server called lulzcraft (it died) and I am currently on a server called the link.
What could you bring into the servers community?: Building skills
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules (Yes or No): YES

Whip

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:killercenturions
Why would you Ike to join the server?: I've been playing FTB for a while and SSP can get a bit boring. I hope to meet other good players and just have fun on this server. I've seen some other servers, but this one seems like the best one out of them all especially since it is 24/7.
YouTube channel: Killercenturion. I don't make any videos currently on this channel. Maybe it will change in the future; maybe not.
Have you had any past experiences with whitelisted servers?: Yes I have. I've played on a couple and hosted one myself.
What could you bring into the servers community?: I've played FTB and Tekkit for a while, so I know how most stuff work. If anyone has any problems, I will always be glad to help. I'm a big builder and love doing cool-looking and awesome projects with or without other people.
Do you agree NOT to break the server rules? Yes. I will not break any server rules.

Thank you for your consideration,
Sincerely,
Killercenturion
IGN: RaId3rZz
Why would you like to join the server?: I like the feel of a closed community where everyone is accepting of others, and that envolves each other wether in projects or activities.
Youtube Channel: I dont have one, but I plan on livestream (204 Followers on twitch.tv)
What could you bring into the servers community?: Views from livestreams, a strong person that believes in the power of creativity and work ethic.
Do you agree not to break the Server rules?; Yes.

Both Accepted. Once you have accepted on skype I shall whitelist you both!