Whitelist Server Blimey's Mindcrack FTB v8.x | Dedicated | Whitelisted | PRO | TS3 | YouTubers and Streamers welcome.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Pashmir

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pashmir
Why do you want to join the server? I've been wanting to play ftb with my boyfriend. I'm a builder and he's the one who makes all the machinery etc.
Referrer: none
How often do you play minecraft? I play almost everyday for at least 2 hours.

My boyfriend's ING fede1190
Why does he want to join the server? For the same reasons as above
Referrer: None
How often does he play minecraft? he plays almost everyday for at least 3 hours

ofir36

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: oFearz
Why do you want to join the server?: I'm looking for a reliable mindcrack server with a nice community.
Referrer? No
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: I play a couple of hours every day.

Fruxloid

Jul 29, 2019
Want to join?
In game name: Fruxloid
Why do you want to join the server?: To make friends and have fun !
Referrer? (friends in-game name) N/A
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: Almost everyday, depends on irl schedule.
Is it possible for me to be accepted? I can still play a lot even with college going on.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: fergdawg69
Why do you want to join the server: well i have been looking for a server that has people on most of the time some i have tried it seemed like no one is on and sometimes if you don't know something, at least on a server their might be some one who knows about certain mods or it happens to be someones favorite. i also do youtube and i think it would be fun to record stuff with other people. its also nice to have someone to talk to while doing the mindless things like mining or placing blocks. i usually help out other people when i can and would like to see if this server fits. if you want my youtube page just message me because i don't want to spam anyones page.
Referrer: none
How often do you play: it depends but i can usually do a couple of hours but someday's i might not be able to get on

Ultimate_friday

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Ultimate_friday
Why do you want to join the server?:I love playing FTB, but I never have the motivation to play for a long time. I'm also a massive fan of the Mindcrack server, and have met DocM ^.^ So, by joining your server, I'll want to do a lot more with the game, than just watch :)
I'm also a massive fan of Mondef, with complex ftb tutorials flowing out of his butthole. (EDIT: I stream from time to time also :) )

How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: I play quite a lot, but only have good internet access on the weekend and Holidays

Ernst

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:Motocheat
Why do you want to join the server?:Well im looking for a small server in skandinavia, been looking for a while and when i did see this tread i decided that i wanted to try joining it.
Referrer? (friends in-game name)None in the server sadly...
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis:depends,usaly 1-2 houre daily when im not working, but im moving to a new place on monday so i wont really be active before i got set up every thing in my new home

niibor

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: niibor
Why do you want to join the server?: Haven't played been part of a server for about 2 years now and feel it's time to start again. Been looking for a European server and this one looks pretty good!
Referrer? (friends in-game name): -
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: not daily due to other commitments but will get on fairly often for a decent amount of time.

Yurlos

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Germanko
Why do you want to join the server?: looking for server to have fun with other members
Referrer? (friends in-game name): nope
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: 1-4 hours