Whitelist Server Blimey's Mindcrack FTB v8.x | Dedicated | Whitelisted | PRO | TS3 | YouTubers and Streamers welcome.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jrabb1t

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: jrabb1t
Why do you want to join the server?: looking for a cool group to play with
Referrer? (friends in-game name) none, i wanna meet frans lol
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: every dayyyy, usually 4+ hours

omnissiah19

Jul 29, 2019
ign: omnissiah19
Why do you want to join the server?: to build a railcraft network
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: 6 to 7 hours

peypey

Jul 29, 2019
ign: peypey
Why do you want to join the server?: so I have somewhere community related to play ftb
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: 2-4 hours

Foodoholic

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:
Foodoholic
Why do you want to join the server?:
Just lookingfor a place to relax and play and have fun with others. And that the server is located in Scandinavia is a big plus, I live in Denmark :)
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis:
Between 5-6 hours on workdays and 24/7 on the weekends.

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Dj_Troll
Why do you want to join the server?: I want to play with cool people and learn about FTB.
Referrer? (friends in-game name) None
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: I play about 2-5 hours in a day

Stalkker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: stalkkerMANIAC
Why do you want to join ? : I would like to play in private ftb server and have some fun :)
How often do you play mc ?: I play daily, at least 3 hours

Pelemesh_KO

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: pelemesh_KO
Why do you want to join the server?: Previous server was closed, try to find new whitelisted wth friendly people)
Referrer? None
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basics: 3-5 hours if i have a lot of free time

Andrew stultz

Jul 29, 2019
Want to join? i would love to join
In game name: andrew_stultz
Why do you want to join the server?: I want to join a community where i can upload my videos in peace with best friend so i can engoy the pratical way of playing ftb
Referrer? (friends in-game name) i am not sure how to spell it but it is close to procastonator
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: 2 to 3 hours

RedBullSlurpie

Jul 29, 2019
banner.png
dedicated fiber connection (Fast Scandinavian connection)​

dedicated self hosted hardware​
own teamspeak 3 server (you may get your own channel if you want)​
Mindcrack FTB v8.x.x​

Active server admins(we do not use ops)​
Rules:​
1. Don't Grief​
2. Be Friendly​
3. Don't Hack Or Use Exploits​
Server ip: HIDDEN.blimeys-ftb.com​
Teamspeak3: ts.blimeys-ftb.com (for fast application acceptance, join and pm maturesh)​

Want to join?
In game name:
Referrer? (friends in-game name)
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis:

images

In game name: emtray201
Why do you want to join the server?: I would like too join this server because I am looking for a decent server with decent people too build. I am a very good builder. I also play 100% legit.
Referrer? (friends in-game name) No one.
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: 8-16 hours a day normally. If I don't play that much it is usually because someone is in the hospital and I need too visit them, or it is just not a Minecraft day for me., which is usually never not.

UselessFlaw

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: UselessFlaw
Why do you want to join the server?: My old server got shutdown so I'm in the market for a new place where I can play with all these fantastic mods, as well as have an awesome community.
Referrer? (friends in-game name) N/A
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: 6+ hours, sometimes less if life butts in or I go on a coding spree.

PhilsGeneralTso

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: PhilsGeneralTso
Why do you want to join the server?: I want to join this server because it seems calm and not like chaotic. I don't like a lot of people playing in a server because they're some griefers.
Referrer? (friends in-game name): Phils or Justin
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: 5 hrs a day. 7 days a week.
P.s.: I hope you guys reply back to me soon! I do not check this a lot.. So, if you accepted me, can you shoot me a email at: [email protected]? Thanks!

goglee18

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: goglee18
Why do you want to join the server?: I need a new mindcrack server to play full time on, and this one seems cool
Referrer? (friends in-game name)
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: Depends, but usually at least 4 or 5 hours

Reiki

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Reilock
Why do you want to join the server?: finding a good server that doesn't lag and friendly community
Referrer? (friends in-game name) -
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: not often... uh 2-3 hours on weekdays?

Trax300

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:Trax300
Why do you want to join the server?:i need a new server that isn't full of irritating people.
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis:1-5 hours per day

Virezz

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Virezz
Why do you want to join the server?: enjoy playing FTB and it seems like a ok solution
Referrer? (friends in-game name) --
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: 4-12 hours

Fruxloid

Jul 29, 2019
Want to join?
In game name: Fruxloid
Why do you want to join the server?: To make friends and have fun !
Referrer? (friends in-game name) N/A
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: Almost everyday, depends on irl schedule.