Whitelist Server Blimey's Mindcrack FTB v8.x | Dedicated | Whitelisted | PRO | TS3 | YouTubers and Streamers welcome.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

maturesh

Jul 29, 2019
dedicated fiber connection (Fast Scandinavian connection)​

dedicated self hosted hardware​
own teamspeak 3 server (you may get your own channel if you want)​
Mindcrack FTB v8.x.x​

Active server admins(we do not use ops)​
Rules:​
1. Don't Grief​
2. Be Friendly​
3. Don't Hack Or Use Exploits​
Server ip: HIDDEN.blimeys-ftb.com​
Teamspeak3: ts.blimeys-ftb.com (for fast application acceptance, join and pm maturesh)​
Want to join?
In game name:
Referrer? (friends in-game name)
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis:
images

DeltaByte

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Sat0n101
Why do you want to join the server?: I need a new server to livestream on.
Referrer? (friends in-game name): none
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: 2-7hrs (Unless burnt out then on hiatus for a few weeks on end)

Devon206

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: devon206
Why do you want to join the server?: I want to play in a friendly environment to play some FTB with others, I also am getting kind of bored of singleplayer. I would also like to meet some people.
Referrer? (friends in-game name) I do not have one.
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: I have been playing for about 2 years now. Usually I play 2-5 Hours on Weekdays, on Weekends I can play up to 12 hours.

Thanks for you time. Have a good day. :)
-Devon

FU3Z

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: FU3Z
Why do you want to join the server?: to play ftb with a small community of friends
Referrer? (friends in-game name)none
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: every day

Hirvio

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: leight
Why do you want to join the server?: I want a small community with friendly people.
Referrer? (friends in-game name) none
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: changes daily but 3hours minimum

mineboy89

Jul 29, 2019
Want to join?
In game name:mineboy2k12
Why do you want to join the server?: to be part of a good server where i can record a lets play solo or with people =)
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: 6 hours per day at least

Kindako

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: kindakovanko
Why do you want to join the server?: i have played on a LP server b4 that is getting shut down and i would like to join another 1
Referrer? (friends in-game name) give me a shout for this
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: i play 3hours a day werk depending

kickack

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: GreenRaver
Why do you want to join the server?: Love to play SMP SSP sucks
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: every day all day (especially since its Spring break for me) even after school ill play.

Nightshadow

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Exquisitus
Why do you want to join the server?: Looking for a good stable server with a good group of people
Referrer? (friends in-game name) None, just forum
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: 3-8 hours

Earnan

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: earnan
Why do you want to join the server?: Trying to find a server that is active
Referrer? N/A
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis:2-3hrs

murvar

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Murvar
Why do you want to join the server?: Im looking for a nice community where I can play with new friends and expand my feed the beast knowledge!
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: I dont go to school atm so I usually play around 8h a day.

Pat man

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Patrikbarneman
Why do you want to join the server?: I would like to play on a server with new people and get to know more about Feed The Beast.
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: I usually play around +- 3 hours per day.

MachoMann

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: MachoMann
Why do you want to join the server?: Im trying to find a good server with a kind community. Also want to make new friends and learn more about Feed The Beast.
Referrer? (friends in-game name): None, found you here on the forums :)
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: I play almost any day on the weekends and as much as i can during week days but i have school so i may not be on everyday.

NorwegianRetard

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: NorwegianRetard
Why do you want to join the server?: Looking for a new FTB server cause the last one got shutdown..
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: As much as i can, got work and family stuff. But when i can. 2-3 hours a day.

the beaster

Jul 29, 2019
in game name markie220
age 13
why do you want to join looking for a nice server with not to many people but like 10 or 11 people as a nice number maybe more but not a crasy amount and a place were i can learn and teach help and be helped and a great community
how often do you play mc i trully have no clue my best guess is 6-7 hours

greyjester

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:greyjester
Why do you want to join the server?:looking for some friendly players to play with
Referrer? (friends in-game name)
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis:every other day or so

also i will be refering a friend if thats ok he played minecraft since we meet a while back also played tekkit with him he is a good player