Whitelist Server Blazecraft 1.6.4 DW20 [NEW MAP]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
Peas did say that he had ran out of lava, so it could be an issue with the tanks and his just wasn't refilling.

eXpLoSiOn16

Jul 29, 2019
NOT AGAIN :((
It rollbacked :((((( but the the problem is that a part rollbacked
Some of my near house isnt rollbacked

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
Bakura, is CH rolling it back or are you? Because if it's them then they don't know what's wrong and are just rolling it back every time because they can't think of what else to do.

NEW HOST PL0X. :)

eXpLoSiOn16

Jul 29, 2019
Man :mad: It rollbacked... i think is gone :( Again :((

Everything is like 4 days before :( again what i did in 2 days is gone :(

Man is first time... Something is with the server :( I played before on other server... like the same... simple and free and we didn;t had this problem :( and i had like the same settup :( i had also about 2 big xycraft tanks :(
The one was the largest that you can make !;/

Bakumon

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry closed server for abit to try find these problems
Had fun with you guys while it lasted

:)

Peas320

Jul 29, 2019
Did it only roll back the chunks with the xycraft tanks?[DOUBLEPOST=1370644389][/DOUBLEPOST]How about we start again from the beginning but with the latest version of DW20

Bakumon

Jul 29, 2019
Ok updated the pack and mcpc and the tanks might be ok now..... i hope

I can try put the old map in if u guys still want on or can start fresh?

Going to test out simplebackup plugin see how that goes :)

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
Ok updated the pack and mcpc and the tanks might be ok now..... i hope

I can try put the old map in if u guys still want on or can start fresh?

Going to test out simplebackup plugin see how that goes :)

I would like a fresh start, I'm pretty much back to it anyway :p

So we're going to be using 5.3.2?

eXpLoSiOn16

Jul 29, 2019
I want a fresh map too :(
And hope no more fu*** rollbacks:(

And until now we have 3 persons that want a new fresh start :(
But the only thing i hate is that in the newest version i think redpower is gone :I
so i cant make my enormous frame quarry :( But is k i/ll find another kind of quarry to make ")

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
The latest version of the DW20 pack does have Redpower, it has all the mods we've been playing with just updated versions of them :p

It's all still on Minecraft 1.4.7

Lat1tude

Jul 29, 2019
WE NEED TO KEEP THE OLD MAP!! I almost had the gravi chest plate!! Don't make a brand new map!

eXpLoSiOn16

Jul 29, 2019
Lat1tube it was mine!, Normaly.
I MADE EVERYTHING!! you did? what? the basic start items and you give me some shits to start...(and some help to make the shits). And now? you cry for a gravity i lost a whole factory! Not here but on others servers. I Lost already 4 days of my life doing shits, and now? I dont have them, 4 days of my life are gone! You lose a gravy and you cry... if the sevrer restarts... i will show you that i will have gravy faster than you :p
Also you weren't online on friday when it rollbacked... our inventories were like 2 days before
so you didnt had the greavi...that is sure :p I lost everything i was making the 2 days :p So you already lost it :)Also if we start a new map....I promise you lat you will have 10000000000 gravy.... and then you wont cry for this that is already lost!
Your age show everything! Bakuman, Put a age restiction like 15 years old and more :(

I want a POOL! I am for a new map! And everything! :pLets all of we vote! Who vote i will count in my comment! START RIGHT NOW!

Players Vote YES for a new, fresh map :
eXpLoSiOn16
Lat1tube
Players Vote NO for a new, fresh map :
Edit.​
I know but what can we do? Just tell me no or yes?​

Bakumon

Jul 29, 2019
Im gona start it up now
Lat is ok to stay dont see anything wrong he done im stressed about new map to :)

10mins and it should be up

Think i have added u all back on msg me if i didnt :)

Its 5.3.2 now and on hard