Whitelist Server Blazecraft 1.6.4 DW20 [NEW MAP]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah it was really odd, neither of us were doing anything out of the ordinary. I was just jumping about trying to find a node to recharge my wand.

I'm going out just after 12 so hopefully when I get back the server will be up :)

Bakumon

Jul 29, 2019
Ok its back now
Sorry been busy

Hmm dont know what happened but its rolled back abit

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
Haha i've been out all day, come back and it's been up and down again in that time :D

Hope everything is OK.

eXpLoSiOn16

Jul 29, 2019
So you did the server..i hope it is working fine right now...i can't join now because im in from my phone... I will se tommorow... Thanks you bakura... You just do your best :-]

Peas320

Jul 29, 2019
:O
Is it just me or is the server down?

What I was doing just before the 'maybe crash':
Opened ME Crafting multiblock, closed it, walk over and realized I had to get more lava because the tank was empty, then the sever crashed just before I opened the book to go to the nether.

Bakumon

Jul 29, 2019
ya its down
the same thing as before i no idea what is doing it
But give me 30mins/1hour and hopefully creeperhost know whats up :)

Sorry bout this

The problem is xycraft tanks im told

eXpLoSiOn16

Jul 29, 2019
I dont think the problem is from xycraft tanks... on other server there were more than 100, but we didn;t had problems :([DOUBLEPOST=1370620448][/DOUBLEPOST]and also baku i hope it didnt rollbacked again :mad: because.. LOL :mad: