Whitelist Server Blazecraft 1.6.4 DW20 [NEW MAP]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mj23bulls7

Jul 29, 2019
My friend and I are interested, our IGNs are mj23bulls7 & Torn_Fusion
We'd like to join because we've been looking for a nice whitelist server with a small community to have a great multiplayer experience. We've looked around and haven't quite found a server that we wanted to join, but yours really looked good so we're applying to it :).

Lat1tude

Jul 29, 2019
Yay more people :) I'm gonna be on in like 1 hour, so if anyone that is white-listed sees this, try be on! :D

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there, i'm 22 and the server I've been playing on has closed down due to the owner having some irl stuff to deal with, I won't go into it too much but he can no longer host the server. I enjoyed playing on a small server with a mature community and I would like to join another similar server, leading me to show my interest the you here. I know pretty much everything there is to know about every mod in the pack aside from a couple such as Lua coding from ComputerCraft and a couple of the more recent additions which I have just never had the time to get too into. I've been playing modded Minecraft for quite some time now and I actually ran one of the first FTB servers to grace these wondrous forums. I love creating projects for community use and on my previous server my "workshop" was pretty much in the center of all the other buildings which led to most people using my machinery asking advice from time to time after seeing how I had been setting things up. I have been recording a single player world using the DW20 pack which I will be returning to shortly as I had some irl issues which meant I didn't really have time to record but I am also hoping to start a smp series but unfortunately with my previous server closing down I may have to put that on hold for a little longer. Sorry for the long wall of text but I much prefer to apply to one server that I like the look of than do a C+P application on all server threads.

I play anywhere from a couple hours a day up to 18-20 hours on occasion.

eteninty

Jul 29, 2019
I would love a spot, I'm 23, do mostly solo builds but also enjoy some community builds. My name is Mythaell

Bakumon

Jul 29, 2019
Sure welcome aboard
Just putting a few plugins on got grief prevention now so u can claim some land :)

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN:MW1000
Name:michiel
Why do you want to join our server?:me old server is crashed and never came up again so i am looking for a friendly server again
Country your from: holland

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, just looking for a new server since the last one i was on was reset and i thought i should get a fresh start. xSimplename

Peas320

Jul 29, 2019
I think the Server is down, Legit and I were playing then it crashed when we were jumping about together looking for TC3 Nodes