Whitelist Server Blazecraft 1.6.4 DW20 [NEW MAP]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bakumon

Jul 29, 2019
Hello :)

Blazecraft needs you!!

Looking for a few players for a new whitelisted server
Going to try and keep it just the standard DW modpack

DW 1.6.4 ver 1.0.11
Removed opis if that matters
IP 78.129.165.178

Last edited:

lnfinitycraft

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like a spot plz. I intend to do an lp with a friend of mine. I don't remember his username, but if you approve me, I'll ask him, and then tell you.
My username is "lnfinitycraft" (the first letter in it is an L)

Eskiss1977

Jul 29, 2019
I'm interrested : IGN : Eskiss1977
35 years old, primary solo player - but when I settle in I like to build community stuff as well - build a couple of spawn workshops in tekkit.

I like you to clarify PvP rules though - I personally dont like PvP at all :)

whyistheskyblue

Jul 29, 2019
Im interested =)
my IGN is whyistheskyblue im 14 and have large experience with all the mods in DW20 modpack. i generally play on ultimate but got bored of having to take ages to start up due to gregtech and am looking for a fun experience

Peas320

Jul 29, 2019
I'm interested to join the server, I'm 16 and I like to make systems and contraptions. I can also help build spawn if you'd like :)
IGN: Peas320

Bakumon

Jul 29, 2019
Hey
Thanks for intrest i will add u guys now gimmie 5mins :)
I not been on server for a while so the spawn still needs building
Pvp is on atm
Any plugins u guys think would be helpful none yet but easy to put on

Peas320

Jul 29, 2019
I tried logging in, but my DW20 pack has updated and it says I need to have older versions, is it possible for you to update the server or should I just try and backdate my modpack?

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
Interested due to the fact I want to play Direwolf because I haven't played it in a while.
IGN: TehKnight117

lnfinitycraft

Jul 29, 2019
You can remove me from the whitelist. I don't want to downgrade. I play on other servers too. Sorry for the hassle.

Lat1tude

Jul 29, 2019
Can I join, please?

IGN: Lat1tude

I'd like to join this because I like small white-listed servers where I can get along with everybody :D

Bakumon

Jul 29, 2019
Sure ill whitelist u in now
Not much about yet still gotta build spawn and that

Welcome :)