Whitelist Server Blaizecraft - Private | 1.4.7 | PvE | Dedicated Server 32GB | TS3 | 16+ | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

blaize9

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to Blaizecraft FTB, a Mindcrack & Direwolf20 Hybrid.
bcftb.png

Objective.png

The main objective of Blaizecraft FTB is to create a small dedicated server with a tight-knit community that works together, Also to teach other inexperienced players the skills in other advanced mods like BuildCraft, ComputerCraft, Industrial Craft, Etc .

History.png

Blaizecraft started out as a Minecraft Freebuild Server founded in September of 2010, by blaize9.
Throughout out 3 years we have hosted Minecraft, L4D2, DayZ Mod, and many more as they are requested by the community as long there is someone playing on it we will keep it up.

Rules.png

• You must be on teamspeak while playing
  • English is the only language used at Blaizecraft
  • You need to be 16 years or older to join
  • No Griefing
  • No Stealing
The rest rules will be explained to you during the application process, if you ever have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

Server-IP.png

ftb.blaizecraft.com

Teamspeak-IP.png

server.blaizecraft.com:9994 click here to download teamspeak

Server-Specs.png

CPU: 3.4Ghz I5 3570K
RAM: 32GB 1600 DDR3
Storage: 128GB Sata 6 SSD + 1.5T Backup HDD

Notes.png

• Teamspeak is required to complete your application process
  • Accepted means you can join teamspeak to talk to me, then if you are approved you can join the FTB server
  • I will be processing applications almost everyday from around 5-8 PM CST (-6 UTC)
Whitelist-Application.png

Form

Code:
IGN:
Mic:
Teamspeak:

Example

Code:
IGN: bob99
Country & Timezone: USA, -6 CST
Mic: Yes
Teamspeak: Not currently installed but I will do it!

Got Approved? Join teamspeak to get started.

Approved-Users.png

9/10 (This is not a set limit, it may change in the future)
  1. blaize9
  2. Ashen92
  3. LP76513
  4. Aplw21
  5. Luckdemon
  6. Mynameisak
  7. Liltobig
  8. BlazingAngel665
  9. uksgt2x
logo_bc.png

lp76513

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:lp76513
Country & Timezone:Usa, -6 CST
Mic: YUP!
Teamspeak:Just downloaded, im used to ventrillo

blaize9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:lp76513
Country & Timezone:Usa, -6 CST
Mic: YUP!
Teamspeak:Just downloaded, im used to ventrillo
Thank you for applying to join Blaizecraft FTB Server. Your application has been ACCEPTED. We hope you enjoy our server once you get approved and we once again thank you for taking the time to fill your application out properly. Have fun on our server and remember to always follow our rules once they are explained to you.

You have 2 hours to join the teamspeak server to complete your application. If you fail to join in the time frame given, you will need to reply to this message to get a new appointment.
Note: Due to the storm in the North East US I will be on in around 30 minutes.

Sincerely,
blaize9 - Blaizecraft Owner
logo_bc.png

Ashen92

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ashen92
Country & Timezone: USA, -5 EST
Mic: Yes!
Teamspeak: Already have it :D

blaize9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ashen92
Country & Timezone: USA, -5 EST
Mic: Yes!
Teamspeak: Already have it :D

Thank you for applying to join Blaizecraft FTB Server. Your application has been ACCEPTED. We hope you enjoy our server once you get approved and we once again thank you for taking the time to fill your application out properly. Have fun on our server and remember to always follow our rules once they are explained to you.

You have 1 hour to join the teamspeak server to complete your application. If you fail to join in the time frame given, you will need to reply to this message to get a new appointment.

Sincerely,
logo_bc.png

Aplw21

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Aplw21
Country & Timezone: California Pacific West time zone (don't know exactly)
Teamspeak: No but if accepted will get

blaize9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Aplw21
Country & Timezone: California Pacific West time zone (don't know exactly)
Teamspeak: No but if accepted will get

You have 1 hour to join the teamspeak server to complete your application. If you fail to join in the time frame given, you will need to reply to this message to get a new appointment.

Sincerely,
logo_bc.png

artis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Artis_is_livebro
Country & Timezone: USA and pacific time
Mic: yes!!
Teamspeak: yep!

blaize9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Artis_is_livebro
Country & Timezone: USA and pacific time
Mic: yes!!
Teamspeak: yep!

You have 5 hours to join the teamspeak server to complete your application. If you fail to join in the time frame given, you will need to reply to this message to get a new appointment.

Sincerely,
logo_bc.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1360355893][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:michael199118
age21
country australia
mic yes
teamspeak yes
AEST

You have 5 hours to join the teamspeak server to complete your application. If you fail to join in the time frame given, you will need to reply to this message to get a new appointment.

Sincerely,
logo_bc.png

Liltobig

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Liltobig
Country & Timezone: Canada , GMT -5:00 EST
Mic: Yes , Diablo 3 SteelSeries Gaming Headset
Teamspeak: Yes I do Have Teamspeak

blaize9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mynameisak
Country & Timezone: Uk, England and GMT
Mic: Yup
Teamspeak: Yup

You have 4 hours to join the teamspeak server to complete your application. If you fail to join in the time frame given, you will need to reply to this message to get a new appointment.

Sincerely,
logo_bc.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1360357455][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Liltobig
Country & Timezone: Canada , GMT -5:00 EST
Mic: Yes , Diablo 3 SteelSeries Gaming Headset
Teamspeak: Yes I do Have Teamspeak

Sincerely,
logo_bc.png

blaize9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:michael199118
age21
country australia
mic yes
teamspeak yes
AEST
You have been banned from Blaizecraft FTB for the following reasons.
Excessive rage, Griefing, Annoyances, Disrespect, Disobeying rules, and generally causing the other users to have a less than pleasurable experience.

uksgt2x

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: uksgt2x (Same as forum name)
Country & Timezone: USA, GMT -8 hours PST
Mic: I have a mic, Trition headset.
Teamspeak: I also have a team speak :)

BlazingAngel665

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BlazingAngel665
Mic: Decent enough headset Wireless Sony Headset, good for youtube video's and skype/teamspeak
Timezone: USA GMT-6 Central Time
Teamspeak: yes.
Also I plan on doing videos. If you are or any other member of the server has an issue with this then I redact my application in advance and thank you for the consideration.

blaize9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: uksgt2x (Same as forum name)
Country & Timezone: USA, GMT -8 hours PST
Mic: I have a mic, Trition headset.
Teamspeak: I also have a team speak :)

Sincerely,
logo_bc.png