Whitelist Server Blaizecraft - Private | 1.4.7 | PvE | Dedicated Server 32GB | TS3 | 16+ | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mattyboy12

Jul 29, 2019
minecraftmatty13
age 16
country and timezone gmt and scotland
mic ive got my computer one but its good
teamspeak yes
i may do vids on the server as i would like to start a youtube if u dont want this thts fine ill just not do youtube and thanks for reading

recon_

Jul 29, 2019
minecraftmatty13
age 16
country and timezone gmt and scotland
mic ive got my computer one but its good
teamspeak yes
i may do vids on the server as i would like to start a youtube if u dont want this thts fine ill just not do youtube and thanks for reading
He is actually 13, not 16 ;)
Be careful with this guy. Very childish behavior.

sterlo269

Jul 29, 2019
Locating: Maitland NSW
MC Experiance: Been playing minecraft since 2009 in alpha.. And been playing FTB since 2 weeks after is came out..
TS3: NO
would love to come to an AUSTRALIAN Feed The Beast server and will help in anyway i will also be respectful to everyone and will be very happy to see myself on this server..
Steam: sterlo269
will hope to hear from you soon..
I will not break any rules

. Isaac harrison :D

blaize9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:av1nash
Country & Timezone:india ,utc +5:30
Mic:yes
Teamspeak:yes i do
Thank you for applying to join Blaizecraft FTB Server. Your application has been ACCEPTED. We hope you enjoy our server once you get approved and we once again thank you for taking the time to fill your application out properly. Have fun on our server and remember to always follow our rules once they are explained to you.

You have 5 hours after 4pm CST to join the teamspeak server to complete your application. If you fail to join in the time frame given, you will need to reply to this message to get a new appointment.

Sincerely,
blaize9 - Blaizecraft Owner
logo_bc.png

blaize9

Jul 29, 2019
Locating: Maitland NSW
MC Experiance: Been playing minecraft since 2009 in alpha.. And been playing FTB since 2 weeks after is came out..
TS3: NO
would love to come to an AUSTRALIAN Feed The Beast server and will help in anyway i will also be respectful to everyone and will be very happy to see myself on this server..
Steam: sterlo269
will hope to hear from you soon..
I will not break any rules

. Isaac harrison :D

Thank you for applying to join Blaizecraft FTB Server. Your application has been ACCEPTED. We hope you enjoy our server once you get approved and we once again thank you for taking the time to fill your application out properly. Have fun on our server and remember to always follow our rules once they are explained to you.

You have 5 hours after 4pm CST to join the teamspeak server to complete your application. If you fail to join in the time frame given, you will need to reply to this message to get a new appointment.

Sincerely,
logo_bc.png

Reactions: sterlo269

zachwozn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zach8351
Country & Timezone: CST US
Mic: Yea
Teamspeak: Yea

Quote of OP removed per OP's request. Alexandria

leon1717

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Leon1717
Age: 16, even though I'm 1 year under the age requirement, I can prove I won't be a nuisance amongst your server. Please consider my application.
Country & Timezone: USA, Central Timezone CST
Mic: Yes.
Teamspeak: Yes.

MePerson33

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MePerson33
Country & Timezone: United States, Eastern Standard Time
Mic: Yes
Teamspeak: Yes

blaize9

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys I'm running late, dinner took longer than I had planed. I should be home in about 20 min. Also I will be looking at the other applications when I get home.

ExperienceBar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ExperienceBar
Country & Timezone: USA, GMT -8 hours PST
Mic: Yes, but won't be able to use it a lot.

Kirimato

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kirimato
Country & Timezone: Canada. MST Timezone
Mic:Yes, 2 Mics
Teamspeak:Already Downloaded.

blaize9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kirimato
Country & Timezone: Canada. MST Timezone
Mic:Yes, 2 Mics
Teamspeak:Already Downloaded.

Sincerely,
logo_bc.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1360629807][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Caffine
Country & Timezone: United States, EST
Mic: Yes

Sincerely,
logo_bc.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1360629838][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: ExperienceBar
Country & Timezone: USA, GMT -8 hours PST
Mic: Yes, but won't be able to use it a lot.

Sincerely,
logo_bc.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1360629873][/DOUBLEPOST]
So am I denied?
Sorry you are denied due to the age requirements.

blaize9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:pahelms
Country & Timezone: usa, cst
Mic: yes
Teamspeak: yes

You have 1 hours CST to join the teamspeak server to complete your application. If you fail to join in the time frame given, you will need to reply to this message to get a new appointment.

Sincerely,
logo_bc.png

sterlo269

Jul 29, 2019
Im sooo sorry i missed the the application :(
I could do it right now just tell me if you are up and ready :D