Best way to make an remote charging station?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Skrimshaw

Jul 29, 2019
I am pretty good off on FTB now and have full quantum armor and a gravichestplate but my biggest complaint is running out of EU so ive seen Guude's design but im not very good with turtles does anyone else have a good way to do one? ( keep in mind my EU situation is basically unlimited )

abouttabs

Jul 29, 2019
What modpack are you running? It highly depends what mods you have to make as efficient and in the same time as simple build as possible....

Peppe

Jul 29, 2019
Which pack? In ultimate you can put a universal charger on an enderchest and bypass pumping items in/out of anything.

In mindcrack you can use diamond or gold gates to pump the fully charged version of an item out of an MFSU. You might use a filter + tube network to put items into the MFSU (so you don't risk dropping an items).

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
got gregtech?

Charge-O-Mat makes things easier. Without it you can do a set up with a mfsu/ender chest but will need to filter charged/uncharged items.

edit: forgot about the universal charger, I've never used that yet!

Skrimshaw

Jul 29, 2019
I am running the ultimate pack on a server that is hosted on my personal laptop ( dont know if it being a server matters )

plzent3r

Jul 29, 2019
Put a IC2 power comsumer on a power line (voltage size matters), then place an energy bridge next to it, and then next to that place the universal charger. Then you can place an ender chest next to the universal charger, link a ender pouch to that chest. Anything in the chest/pouch will then be charged. Hope this helped :)