1. Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Best Tools and Weapons?

Discussion in 'General FTB chat' started by Geometry, Jun 25, 2014.

1. belgabor

belgabor Well-Known Member

You apparently haven't seen what can be done with an advanced Blood Magic spell then. It dwarfs the bound pick axe. Also LP regenerate automatically with the right setup as well =)

Padfoote likes this.
  2. Padfoote

Padfoote Brick Thrower Team Member Forum Moderator

Do you have a link to somewhere I can see this? I haven't seen any of the advanced spells yet.

3. belgabor

belgabor Well-Known Member

PurpleMentat, Narc and Padfoote like this.
  4. Narc

Narc Well-Known Member

Oh, hey, wow, another really good video maker. Thank you so much!

Padfoote and PurpleMentat like this.
  5. Strikingwolf

Strikingwolf Philosopher and Programmer FTB Mod Dev

yes I quite like PurpleMentat myself and he is good.

welcome to the land of to awesome to understand (BM advanced spells)

6. TangentialThreat

TangentialThreat Well-Known Member

Add three piercing modifiers and you'll dig out a 7x7x7 cube with one click.

If that is not enough, check out the quarry zone spell in the community spellbook. Automatically dig a 7x7 hole straight down to bedrock, and have multiple zones going at once.

There is no way to do a fortune enchant, but for just blowing away huge quantities of rock then Ars is incredible.

7. Dezz

Dezz Well-Known Member

You completely underestimate the power of TiC tools. I have a sword made of paper and mananaulyn, and it wrecks everything, and also is rechargeable thanks to TE3.

My silk touch pick is also an instant mine. I'll post a video soon.

Seriously, I can't comprehend why you would NOT use TiC for all your tools! I can understand the bedrock axe, but for everything else, use TiC!

dalekslayer96 likes this.
  8. trajing

trajing Obsessed with Ruby

Um.
    Bound Blade
    Mek's all-in-one chargable mining tool
    Those are what I use. Not including my ranged weapon, which is a standard bow.
    TiC is hopelessly outclassed by Mek and BM. Free Silk Touch from the bedrock pickaxe too.
    I barely use TiC except for the smeltry and for midgame tools.

Padfoote likes this.